Posted By: Owen David Gathering Ghosts - 05/03/21 12:30 AM
A new piece from me called Gathering Ghosts:

https://owendavidmusic.org/2021/05/02/gathering-ghosts/
Posted By: Ido Re: Gathering Ghosts - 05/03/21 04:59 PM
This is great, I really like it.
Posted By: Kalos Piano Re: Gathering Ghosts - 05/04/21 08:23 PM
nice piece!
Posted By: Flygbladet Re: Gathering Ghosts - 05/04/21 09:03 PM
Good piece. Its played by the computer right? Would be nice to hear it by real pianist. Liked the store too - made sense part of it could be difficult with the speed you want it to be played.
Also for us amateur i think I might have problem with the the 7-ols and 6-ols combined with different notes in RH.. do not remember the correct term and well. Like at bar 17.
Its wonderful to use to reach certain effects but understand that this is more as ornaments and could be played more freely?
If so and if you don't mind if one shoes it down a but I would like to try this one out?
Posted By: Owen David Re: Gathering Ghosts - 05/21/21 10:42 PM
Hi Flygbladet

Yes, it is a computer rendition. Not ideal, but you get a sense of what I am aiming for. I am gradually getting more of my compositions covered by pianists and putting those on my website.

So, yes feel free to play it as you interpret it. You can contact me at the website and we can arrange a transfer of the MP3 or whatever file if you do go ahead.

I am fine with people doing their own thing here and there as in Bar 17. That was really just a "take" on the day. I've played it lots of different ways. smile

All the best,

Owen

Originally Posted by Flygbladet
Good piece. Its played by the computer right? Would be nice to hear it by real pianist. Liked the store too - made sense part of it could be difficult with the speed you want it to be played.
Also for us amateur i think I might have problem with the the 7-ols and 6-ols combined with different notes in RH.. do not remember the correct term and well. Like at bar 17.
Its wonderful to use to reach certain effects but understand that this is more as ornaments and could be played more freely?
If so and if you don't mind if one shoes it down a but I would like to try this one out?
Posted By: Jesse Gorter Re: Gathering Ghosts - 05/22/21 10:21 AM
another pretty great one, would love to hear it played for real
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums