Piano World Home Page
Posted By: bSharp(C)yclist Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 01/17/21 03:00 PM
Caught the following today. I'd like to check out Graham's webinar, but that will be 4:00 am for me ...

https://melaniespanswick.com/2021/01/17/pianist-magazines-new-online-piano-courses/

Renowned teacher and writer Graham Fitch and I will be hosting new online courses for Pianist Magazine. This will be the first time the magazine has ventured into piano lessons, and the new courses and workshops will hopefully encourage regular readers to engage with Pianist's teachers and writers.
Posted By: Animisha Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 01/27/21 04:30 PM
Hi bSharp(C)yclist!
Just curious, did you register? And if you did, did you register as a participant, or as an auditor?
Originally Posted by Animisha
Hi bSharp(C)yclist!
Just curious, did you register? And if you did, did you register as a participant, or as an auditor?

Hi Animisha!

I have not registered yet. If I do, it will be as an auditor smile
Posted By: sinophilia Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 01/28/21 12:31 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I registered as auditor (obviously!). Looking forward to it.
Posted By: cmb13 Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 01/28/21 05:22 PM
I watched his COVID series on practicing techniques, and it was of tremendous value!
Posted By: sinophilia Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 02/01/21 08:17 AM
Sadly, the webinar was cancelled frown
Posted By: Animisha Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 02/01/21 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by sinophilia
Sadly, the webinar was cancelled frown
Are you sure? The link to signing up for Graham's webinar still work... Melanie's course might simply be full.

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/4016082036243/WN_tFG3VThvRSCJ9aGYQmpcOg
Posted By: sinophilia Re: Pianist Magazine's Online Courses - 02/01/21 03:52 PM
It was cancelled due to technical issues, I received emails from Pianist and from Zoom.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums