Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Nikolas An one minute survey - 11/23/17 10:49 AM
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K5ZHSRX

Hi all,

I've been away and very busy overall, but I had this idea...

As it's almost time for December to kick in and the Christmas Advent Calendars to be opened, I thought that maybe it would be a cute idea to have a music score one.

To explain further: I have been composing short piano pieces for a while now and I have a big number already, but I'd like to do more. They range from grades 2-4 roughly (with a couple of exceptions), and they are, for the most part single page works.

I'd like to do a Sheet Music Christmas Advent Calendar: I will be sending an email to each of you (who've bought the "service", daily, from December the 1st, to December the 24th, with a single piece of music, composed by me.

But I'm wondering if this is, actually, a cute/nice/great/decent ideas, or not.

So your opinion will be most appreciated. It should take you no more than a minute to complete (as it's only 4 questions)...

Thanks,
Nikolas
Posted By: The Monkeys Re: An one minute survey - 11/23/17 08:02 PM
I don't want a recording comes with the PDF, but one day after, to allow one day for the student to figure it out.
Posted By: Nikolas Re: An one minute survey - 11/23/17 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by The Monkeys
I don't want a recording comes with the PDF, but one day after, to allow one day for the student to figure it out.

That's a BRILLIANT idea!

Thanks for that the Monkeys!
Posted By: littlebirdblue Re: An one minute survey - 12/08/17 03:06 AM
My daughter is not happy that I signed her up for this instead of getting her a chocolate advent calendar. She is still enjoying each piece.

Thank you Nikolas!
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums