2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
23 members (AlkansBookcase, cmoody31, dh371, Fried Chicken, 20/20 Vision, admodios, clothearednincompo, crab89, 6 invisible), 1,235 guests, and 304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
V
Maybe it is an asio4all glitch. Change to any other driver (wasapi, direct, whatever...), forget a moment about the large latency, and see if sound comes out.

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by EB5AGV
I see here a trend... Yesterday I installed the new VSL Synchron Pianos player and then all my purchased ones stopped working.
The known issue is that with the iLok based VSL Synchron Piano, you can’t load eLicensor samples, then you have to download them once again.

http://www.sinerj.org/
http://humeur-synthe.sinerj.org/
Yamaha N1X, Bechstein Digital Grand, Garritan CFX, Ivory II pianos, Galaxy pianos, EWQL Pianos, Native-Instrument The Definitive Piano Collection, Soniccouture Hammersmith, Truekeys, Pianoteq
Q
Q
Ugh, my Macbook that's almost a decade old can't store all these VSL trials! But I can't buy a new Macbook because VSL doesn't seem to support M1 processors.

I guess I will have to continue using Pianoteq until I upgrade my 15 year old digital.

J
J
Originally Posted by Taushi
I’ve downloaded the other six that I don’t own and been playing with them for the past day.

The Steinway is still my favorite, because I think it’s the best overall in terms of having the most tone range: it’s got the brightness, sparkle, shimmer, & brass metallicism that Bosendorfer and Yamaha instruments have higher dynamic ranges, while also being able to produce very round, solid-fundamental, soft and muted tones like Bechsteins and Fazioli.

However, the Yamaha CFX is a very well done virtual instrumental also, and I think I may buy it once the demo period is over. It’s SUPER faithful to the Yamaha CFX sound and feels great playability. Didn’t even need to alter the velocity curve. The website says it has up to 4200 samples per key while the other big grands have 4000 samples per key, and I feel those extra 200 samples do show up a bit in resonances and key off, especially when half-pedaling. It’s subtle though, so not a huge difference, but I feel like I noticed it. May have been a placebo effect of just having read the stats though. grin It also does a good job with the faux una corda the way the Steinway does.

The Bosendorfer Imperial was also well done. Great with key-off samples and resonances as well, especially in half-pedaling and the subtleties. I simply am not a fan of the Bosendorfer sound, on their big grands. Otherwise, I’d like it too.

The 280 VC is probably my least favorite of the modern grands, because I’m not crazy for the Bosendorfer tone and because of the weaker, dry top notes. But if you like the Bosendorfer sound, you’ll like it. And it seems like it’d work better with more modern genres too.

The Bluthner is a great character instrument. I can’t see myself playing it as a main instrument, but if you want that particular sound (antique/refurbished/old piano) for a particular performance or in a mix you’re doing, it’s a great instrument.

The the two uprights are great character instruments also, or can be a main instrument if you’re partial to the upright sound. They distinctly sound “upright”, especially with the Mid 1 mic which is set behind the instrument and gets that sound from the exposed soundboard, which is what we usually hear the most. I preferred the Bluthner (German) upright to the Bosendorfer though, surprisingly. The Bosendorfer almost sound a bit honky-tone with some mics. The Blutherner also seems to have more samples for more playability.

Overall, some really well done instruments, and great different options.

Fingers crossed that the Fazioli recently acquired by VSL will be their next instrument available. (And, since you’re here Paul, please sample it with una corda this time smile. I know it’ll be double the work, but VSL fans will love it, as I’m sure you’re well aware that una corda is the one thing we want the most lol).

I've also been demoing the entire Synchron series this week. Among the modern grands, the Steinway is really excellent in my opinion - very flexible and powerful, and it picks up anything I throw at it in terms of expression and nuance. I already had the Bosendorfer Imperial in the standard version and I think that is equally fantastic and probably remains my favorite overall soundwise (I personally love the Bosendorfer sound), but I could live with either one of these as my main instrument. However, I plan to purchase the Steinway at some point so I won't have to choose. 😋

I also really, really love the Bluthner. I'm a sucker for vintage instruments from this era, and this is one of the most beautiful I've heard. It also has the best response (for me) of any of the Synchron series out of the box, and is just so lovely and satisfying to play. I wouldn't want to have it as my only instrument, but I also can't imagine being without it at this point.

The 280VC feels very different than the Imperial - very bright and forward, but also a little flinty and hard. I don't think it's for me, but I could see some people being drawn to it as it has a very distinctive character.

I seem to be one of the very few who can't get into the CFX. I keep going back to it to see if I'm missing something, but I just can't connect with it for whatever reason. It has a very neutral overall sound, but lacks the sparkle and power of the Steinway, or the warmth and clarity of the Imperial, and ends up just sounding rather colorless and anonymous to me. But clearly I'm in the minority in this opinion.

The new Bechstein upright is very nice, but it's also very similar to another library I already have (NI Gentleman) which is also sampled from a Bechstein upright from 1908. The VSL is a little more deeply sampled and a touch more dynamic, but otherwise they are quite close.

I also love the Bosenforfer upright - it's very warm and intimate, and fun to play around on. I wouldn't see myself using it that much over the grands, but it's a great option if you are looking for an upright sound.

T
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by ronlefebvre
Hi guys,

No sound coming from Steinway Demo

Hoping someone has an answer here before I contact Vienna,

Laptop to piano.

280 (I own) installed on HD working fine.

No room for Steinway so loaded the demo on a external HD

Everything is installed, Ilok key working.

280 sound, Demo no sound. (it also does not seem to be loading the presets, but not sure.)

Any ideas ?

I had this same issue initially.

QUICK FIX:
1. Check to make sure the samples were installed on your drive; open the drive and ensure that all the files are there INCLUDING the patch file.

2. Then open Vienna Assistant, and go to the “Installed” section. See if the Steinway is there. Is the file location part in red, and does it say “Repair”? If so, click on repair, and then click on Locate, which will prompt you to indicate where the sample files are.

3. Open the Vienna Player, click on the gear button at the top (in between the preset selector and CPU monitor). Open the “Database” section. See if the proper file & folder location for the Steinway demo is showing. Is any location in red? If so, select it, and press the “-“ button to delete it. If the sample folder location isn’t there at all, press the “+” button, open the proper folder, and click “Select Folder”. You’ll need to restart the Player.

If you try to select the location and it says something like “not a valid content path”, there’s a larger issue, and either you need to format your drive or reinstall the software. Move on to below:

REFORMAT DRIVE & REINSTALL SAMPLES

1. Are you using Windows or Mac. If you’re using Windows, make sure your drive is formatted NTFS. If you’re using MAC, make sure your drive is formatted APFS. If not, you need to format it to the appropriate formatting system, which will, of course, erase the drive, and require you to reinstall the samples. On windows, from the My Computer/This PC folder, right click the drive, click format, and select NTFS. If you have anything else on the drive, save it to your computer first. Before you format, uninstall the Steinway. Then deactivate the license.

2. After you format the drive, reinstall the Steinway. Reactivate the license.

3. Try it now.

Still having an issue?

REINSTALL THE SOFTWARE

1. If all else fails, you’ll need to uninstall the Steinway demo, then uninstall the Vienna Assistant and Vienna Player: don’t worry about the 280 VC samples, as they are on your main drive. Keep them where they are. (For extra safety, you may want to copy and save a copy of your presets & velocity curves to another folder in case reinstalling erases them.) Uninstall the Vienna Assistant & Vienna Player. (After uninstallation, if you feel comfortable, delete all the VSL program data/program file folders too to guarantee there are no issues with the reinstall). Deactivate the license for the Steinway. Reinstall both Vienna Assistant and Vienna Player. Open Vienna Assistant. The 280 VC should still show up with no issues. Install the Steinway demo again. Make sure that you have specified the exact locations for download folder and install folder. The install folder must be the external hard drive. The download folder can be the external drive or the main drive.

2. Reactivate the license.

3. Try it now.

Reformatting and reinstall is what did it for me. There may have been a simpler method, but I tried everything I could think of before moving to those steps. My drive was not properly formatted, so that was necessary too.

Above all, follow the installation procedure in the exact order. Install the samples first, THEN activate iLok, THEN open the Sampler and try to play it. And do it each time for each demo like this. Don’t open the Player while you’re installing, and don’t open it until after you have successfully installed and activated licenses.

Hope this helps.

T
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by napilopez
Seems we have similar thoughts! Which is encouraging given the difference in skill level =P

I go back and forth on whether I prefer the Steinway or the CFX. TBH I'd say I like just about everything more about the CFX except the Steinway, despite being harder out of the box, can still get softer at the absolute lowest velocities. It feels like from ppp to mp every few velocities brings a noticeable tonal change. The CFX *almost* gets as soft -- closer than any of the other instruments -- but not quite. On the other hand it is indeed much more playable out of the box, probably because of the built in Disklavier system. I also think the more prominent releases feels more like the grands I've played, albeit never anything tuned for a concert level.

I do personally enjoy the tone of the imperial, but for some reason it feels like from velocity 1-30 ish there's almost no dynamic variation with the pedal down and it keeps a hard tone. With the pedal up it is able to get quite a softer tone.

Anyway, I second the una corda for the Fazioli. Recognizing that doing true una corda properly would nearly be like sampling the entire piano twice, VSL could release una corda as a separate add on and I think some people would still buy it.

Agreed. Once the Steinway is adjusted properly, it’s playability at lowest velocities is superior. I also agree that it definitely has those tonal changes at each level that make it very rewarding to really play “into the keys” and go for super low velocities. I love the brilliance and metallicism of the CFX, but I get more color out of the Steinway, and it manages to keep a round tone without getting the almost industrial fire of the CFX.

I definitely agree the Disklavier system played a role, as well as those extra 200 samples per key. I agree the release resonances feel much more pronounced in the CFX.

I really wish I could get into the Bosendorfer sound. I thought I would have loved it initially, since my teacher owned a Bosendorfer grand in her house, and I loved the sound of it. I find it so odd that now, in general, I don’t care for Bosendorfers. I wonder if she had it voiced a certain way. We were very close, but interestingly, never spoke much about her piano. grin Anyway, what you point out about the Bosendorfer is one of my issues with it in general: there isn’t much tonal “evolution” on Bosendorfer instruments. The tone pretty much stays exactly the same from ppp to fff; it’s just gets louder or softer. The linear nature of tone is one of the laurels Bosendorfer advertises, but I find it prefer more tonal variation. There are moments, though, where I love that crystalline ring.

I definitely agree that people would be willing to pay for una corda support. If they were able to release real una corda for the Steinway now, I’d buy it.

Originally Posted by jdg78
I've also been demoing the entire Synchron series this week. Among the modern grands, the Steinway is really excellent in my opinion - very flexible and powerful, and it picks up anything I throw at it in terms of expression and nuance. I already had the Bosendorfer Imperial in the standard version and I think that is equally fantastic and probably remains my favorite overall soundwise (I personally love the Bosendorfer sound), but I could live with either one of these as my main instrument. However, I plan to purchase the Steinway at some point so I won't have to choose. 😋

I also really, really love the Bluthner. I'm a sucker for vintage instruments from this era, and this is one of the most beautiful I've heard. It also has the best response (for me) of any of the Synchron series out of the box, and is just so lovely and satisfying to play. I wouldn't want to have it as my only instrument, but I also can't imagine being without it at this point.

The 280VC feels very different than the Imperial - very bright and forward, but also a little flinty and hard. I don't think it's for me, but I could see some people being drawn to it as it has a very distinctive character.

I seem to be one of the very few who can't get into the CFX. I keep going back to it to see if I'm missing something, but I just can't connect with it for whatever reason. It has a very neutral overall sound, but lacks the sparkle and power of the Steinway, or the warmth and clarity of the Imperial, and ends up just sounding rather colorless and anonymous to me. But clearly I'm in the minority in this opinion.

The new Bechstein upright is very nice, but it's also very similar to another library I already have (NI Gentleman) which is also sampled from a Bechstein upright from 1908. The VSL is a little more deeply sampled and a touch more dynamic, but otherwise they are quite close.

I also love the Bosenforfer upright - it's very warm and intimate, and fun to play around on. I wouldn't see myself using it that much over the grands, but it's a great option if you are looking for an upright sound.

I really wish I enjoyed the Bosendorfer sound grin. Everyone generally seems to love it so much, but I just can’t click with it. I wish I could because, otherwise, it’s a really well done virtual instrument.

The Bluthner is a great instrument, too. Perfect vintage sound, and some really great sort of “sonic artifacts” in there, such as the vibrations of the rim, soundboard, and internal mechanisms on some notes that really contribute to that vintage feel.

I also definitely agree that the 280 VC is my least favorite of the big grands. “Flinty & hard” is the perfect description to me. And the lack of color or power in the top octave is just odd. I’m a bit shocked that Bosendorfer went with this as the sonic profile for their newest instrument which they’ve been pushing as a flagship along side the Imperial. Having heard an actual 280 VC, it is an inferior sound to the Imperial in my opinion and even to some of their smaller grands. Maybe there’s a more modern sound out there that I just haven’t hooked on to yet. There definitely seems to be a lot of people who like it.

Agreed about the uprights too. Not for me, but for those who love an upright sound or need an upright piano for their mix, the options are great.

R
R
[quote=ronlefebvre]Hi guys,

If you try to select the location and it says something like “not a valid content path”, there’s a larger issue, and either you need to format your drive or reinstall the software. Move on to below:

REFORMAT DRIVE & REINSTALL SAMPLES

1. Are you using Windows or Mac. If you’re using Windows, make sure your drive is formatted NTFS. If you’re using MAC, make sure your drive is formatted APFS. If not, you need to format it to the appropriate formatting system, which will, of course, erase the drive, and require you to reinstall the samples. On windows, from the My Computer/This PC folder, right click the drive, click format, and select NTFS. If you have anything else on the drive, save it to your computer first. Before you format, uninstall the Steinway. Then deactivate the license.

2. After you format the drive, reinstall the Steinway. Reactivate the license.

3. Try it now.

So far this could be the issue.
Reformatting my hard-drive to NTFS and downloading the files again.

Could take awhile. Will let you know if this solves the issue.

Ron
Kawai CA79

VSL (BÖSENDORFER 280VC, CFX, Steinway D-274), Modern U, Ravenscroft275, Noire, Lounge Lizard EP-4

(Not Used much) Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX, Bechstein Digital, , Auddict_Dorian_Marko, The Grandeur,, 300_Grand_Compact, Pianoteq, Synthology_American_D
R
R
So finally, Re formatting and re installing did the trick.

Steinway certainly is different from the 280.

Not sure I will e able to use an external HD if I decide. Getting a lot of popping and dropped notes.
Never happens with the 280 on my main drive.

At least I get to see what the fuss is all about.

Ron
Kawai CA79

VSL (BÖSENDORFER 280VC, CFX, Steinway D-274), Modern U, Ravenscroft275, Noire, Lounge Lizard EP-4

(Not Used much) Garritan Abbey Road Studios CFX, Bechstein Digital, , Auddict_Dorian_Marko, The Grandeur,, 300_Grand_Compact, Pianoteq, Synthology_American_D
K
K
I'll use different strategy for testing the pianos.
I'll test one piano per month. This way, I can get 7 months of playing

N
N
Originally Posted by napilopez
Seems we have similar thoughts! Which is encouraging given the difference in skill level =P

I go back and forth on whether I prefer the Steinway or the CFX. TBH I'd say I like just about everything more about the CFX except the Steinway, despite being harder out of the box, can still get softer at the absolute lowest velocities. It feels like from ppp to mp every few velocities brings a noticeable tonal change. The CFX *almost* gets as soft -- closer than any of the other instruments -- but not quite. On the other hand it is indeed much more playable out of the box, probably because of the built in Disklavier system. I also think the more prominent releases feels more like the grands I've played, albeit never anything tuned for a concert level.

I do personally enjoy the tone of the imperial, but for some reason it feels like from velocity 1-30 ish there's almost no dynamic variation with the pedal down and it keeps a hard tone. With the pedal up it is able to get quite a softer tone.

Anyway, I second the una corda for the Fazioli. Recognizing that doing true una corda properly would nearly be like sampling the entire piano twice, VSL could release una corda as a separate add on and I think some people would still buy it.

Agreed. Once the Steinway is adjusted properly, it’s playability at lowest velocities is superior. I also agree that it definitely has those tonal changes at each level that make it very rewarding to really play “into the keys” and go for super low velocities. I love the brilliance and metallicism of the CFX, but I get more color out of the Steinway, and it manages to keep a round tone without getting the almost industrial fire of the CFX.

I definitely agree the Disklavier system played a role, as well as those extra 200 samples per key. I agree the release resonances feel much more pronounced in the CFX.

I really wish I could get into the Bosendorfer sound. I thought I would have loved it initially, since my teacher owned a Bosendorfer grand in her house, and I loved the sound of it. I find it so odd that now, in general, I don’t care for Bosendorfers. I wonder if she had it voiced a certain way. We were very close, but interestingly, never spoke much about her piano. grin Anyway, what you point out about the Bosendorfer is one of my issues with it in general: there isn’t much tonal “evolution” on Bosendorfer instruments. The tone pretty much stays exactly the same from ppp to fff; it’s just gets louder or softer. The linear nature of tone is one of the laurels Bosendorfer advertises, but I find it prefer more tonal variation. There are moments, though, where I love that crystalline ring.

I definitely agree that people would be willing to pay for una corda support. If they were able to release real una corda for the Steinway now, I’d buy it.

Originally Posted by jdg78

I really wish I enjoyed the Bosendorfer sound grin. Everyone generally seems to love it so much, but I just can’t click with it. I wish I could because, otherwise, it’s a really well done virtual instrument.

The Bluthner is a great instrument, too. Perfect vintage sound, and some really great sort of “sonic artifacts” in there, such as the vibrations of the rim, soundboard, and internal mechanisms on some notes that really contribute to that vintage feel.

I also definitely agree that the 280 VC is my least favorite of the big grands. “Flinty & hard” is the perfect description to me. And the lack of color or power in the top octave is just odd. I’m a bit shocked that Bosendorfer went with this as the sonic profile for their newest instrument which they’ve been pushing as a flagship along side the Imperial. Having heard an actual 280 VC, it is an inferior sound to the Imperial in my opinion and even to some of their smaller grands. Maybe there’s a more modern sound out there that I just haven’t hooked on to yet. There definitely seems to be a lot of people who like it.

Agreed about the uprights too. Not for me, but for those who love an upright sound or need an upright piano for their mix, the options are great.

Fazioli aside (whose sound I'm not even sure if I like yet? Idk because there haven't been any exceptional Fazioli libraries I've tried), I'd love to see a Steinway B in the smaller stage that's a tuned a little darker and less perfectly. A nice NY Steinway B would be my dream, but that almost certainly isn't happening given VSL's location.

Been tempted by Ivory's Studio grands for the Steinway B but can't bring myself to pay 300 bucks without a proper trial. I know best service lets you demo things with mega latency but not my cup of tea.

Last edited by napilopez; 06/20/22 02:16 AM.
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Frédéric L
Originally Posted by EB5AGV
I see here a trend... Yesterday I installed the new VSL Synchron Pianos player and then all my purchased ones stopped working.
The known issue is that with the iLok based VSL Synchron Piano, you can’t load eLicensor samples, then you have to download them once again.

I had already transferred all my licenses to iLok and work flawlessly with the previous player version... So, no, it is not that simple

Jose

Yamaha U3H
Kawai VPC1
...plus some other DPs, synths, controllers and VSTs

[Linked Image]
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
Yes, installing several hundreds of GB may fix the problems... But, please, this is pretty weird by VSL, i.e. testing of the new player has been wrong if you need to reinstall all to get back the functionality of a perfectly working previous install. IMO

Jose

Yamaha U3H
Kawai VPC1
...plus some other DPs, synths, controllers and VSTs

[Linked Image]
D
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
D
Right now the Blüthner 1895 is on sale for $305 for the full library. You can try it out with a demo license. I'll sell it at half-price (50% off the sale price).

$150.00

The iLok system makes the license transfer easier. You need an iLok account and No Dongle!. I'll pay the license transfer fee.

Here is an important quote from VSL regarding license transfers:

"The legal buyer of 'second hand' products of the Vienna Symphonic Library has full access to our support, software updates and sample downloads - he can even take advantage of our upgrade discounts with future orders."

https://www.vsl.info/en/tutorials/faqs/licenses#license-transfer

I need to sell the Blüthner to help purchase the D-274. smile Thank you for the consideration.

God Bless,
David

C
C
at last !!!! ...have been waiting for ever for trial versions..and ilok is makes it all so much easier...thank you !!!!!

Last edited by Calikokat; 06/21/22 08:32 AM.

Clavinova CLP 735,Noire,Pianoteq,Garritan,Synchron,Ravenscroft,
R
R
The joys of being stupid...

I decided to demo the Steinway and CFX.

Course that will not fit on my HD.

Got an external HD that I just spent a whole weekend backing up all my stuff.
No worries. Delete everything and install.

Spend Saturday downloading the Steinway.
No sound.
Look, drive is not in NTSF.

Re-format. Re-download.
Lots of hiccups.
Maybe it's the Steinway. Let's demo the CFX.
Nope same thing.

Maybe I should check to box the HD came in.
That's right. NOT an SSD drive.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.

Maybe, but remember...Stupid.
Tomorrow off to the store to buy a SSD drive and try again...

Not even sure I will buy a new VST yet.

Ron
Kawai CA79

T
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by ronlefebvre
The joys of being stupid...

I decided to demo the Steinway and CFX.

Course that will not fit on my HD.

Got an external HD that I just spent a whole weekend backing up all my stuff.
No worries. Delete everything and install.

Spend Saturday downloading the Steinway.
No sound.
Look, drive is not in NTSF.

Re-format. Re-download.
Lots of hiccups.
Maybe it's the Steinway. Let's demo the CFX.
Nope same thing.

Maybe I should check to box the HD came in.
That's right. NOT an SSD drive.

Maybe someone is trying to tell me something.

Maybe, but remember...Stupid.
Tomorrow off to the store to buy a SSD drive and try again...

Not even sure I will buy a new VST yet.

Don’t feel bad. I literally did the same thing a few months ago when I tried the 280VC. grin Bought a hard drive only to realize it was a HDD instead of an SSD. And of course, the store I bought it from doesn’t take returns on drives so, I was stuck with it. grin

@paul kopf: thank you for giving us the opportunity to test. i must confess, i have tested the steinway 3 times in the last 2 years. but so far the difference to my already existing virtual steinways was too small. now i have new nearfield monitors and the spatial depth of the sound is impressive. i also felt that you have made some improvements in the last 2 years so i bought the steinway now. as far as i can remember we asked you here from the forum if you could set up a 30 test days time. we also asked if you could change the license system. you did both.
if we were the cause here, then thank you very much that you implement the wishes of the users.
the ilok migration worked very well for me, especially with the pace ilok usb. but i must confess that the elicenser has always worked very well for me too.

Yamaha P 525
VSL D-274 , BI and CFX, NI Komplete Ultimate, VPS Avenger, Gig Performer
IK loud MTMs, Motu M4, DT 990 pro, AKG702, Macbook pro M1
R
R
What a difference the SSD HD made.

Not decided yet, but if I make a move it would be for the Steinway.

The CFX did not nothing for me, but I was never a fan of the CFX sound. Played really nice though like everybody says.

I found the Steinway very manageable to play. That surprised me with all the negative comments.

Again, would have to go full though. I pretty much stay with the player mode and the standard just does not cut it for me.

I was surprised at how much I liked the Steinway.

Got me trying out my other VST to compare. Man, I really love the Ravenscroft. Everything is just so perfect except the sound.

That and the Digital Bechstein are the only ones that could compete with VSL. PRobably Garritan, but I had to delete it when I got the 280.

Anyway, till not sure what I am going to do.

Ron
Kawai CA79

P
OP Offline
P
Hi everybody,

Just a quick heads-up that we're reading all your comments with great interest!

Enjoy!

Paul

Product Manager
Vienna Symphonic Library
www.vsl.co.at
D
D
Originally Posted by Paul Kopf
Hi everybody,

Just a quick heads-up that we're reading all your comments with great interest!

Enjoy!

Paul

Well in that case, would you ever consider doing a Steingraeber & Söhne?

A contemporary Blüthner would be nice as well.

Kawai ES8
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Song lyrics have become simpler and more repetitive
by FrankCox - 04/15/24 07:42 PM
New bass strings sound tubby
by Emery Wang - 04/15/24 06:54 PM
Pianodisc PDS-128+ calibration
by Dalem01 - 04/15/24 04:50 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,384
Posts3,349,164
Members111,630
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission