2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
89 members (anotherscott, 36251, CHEWY88, Abdol, brdwyguy, bobrunyan, brennbaer, btcomm, Animisha, 13 invisible), 1,394 guests, and 524 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 103 of 103 1 2 101 102 103
H
H
Originally Posted by TexasBear
Originally Posted by HEMIPE
So i purchased a CLP 745 Rosewood new. $3600 at Faust Harrison Pianos. Prices had just gone up, but i really dont like arguing, and shipping was free. They're in NY and Im in TX, so i can appreciate that. Plus not tax, and i can definitely appreciate that. Locally there was a CLP 785 i really wanted , but they only offered me the floor model claiming it was new and for the same price as the ones in a box. So i just couldn't do that. Faust also has a 5yr trade in allowance and im really interested in having that as ultimately i would like to upgrade to a Hybrid , CLP795 or maybe an acoustic grand even if its used. I wanted to post a pic of my 745 but i think this isn't the thread for it. Anyways, im really happy with the 745, previously i was using a casio privia px130. The plastic keys on the casio were driving me crazy.

I was just looking on Faust Harrison's website and they mention a Sept 7 price increase from Yamaha. I hadn't heard anything about this, but it seems like all the dealers have bumped up their "discount" prices the past few months. Does anyone know what that's all about, and which models (if not all)?

My understanding is that its across the board , all Yamaha models increased around $400.00. My thing was that the 745 was in stock before the price increase, so really I don't see how the price increase is justified. But anyways.

HEMIPE
P
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
P
If you are on their email, you would have been notified of price increases. They are a great store and rare to see piano store in city as many have retrenched to the suburbs. A shame.

Last edited by Pianoperformance; 09/06/21 04:16 PM.

Dream came true : playing the piano
Kawai CS11/Yamaha Arius 161
lessons: 150 hours + counting
T
T
USER LOCATION: Texas
MAKE: Yamaha
MODEL: CLP-795GP
CONDITION: new
PRICE PAID: $7,499 USD
DELIVERY CHARGE: $0
VENDOR LOCATION: USA
VENDOR NAME: The Piano Guys
PURCHASE DATE: Sept 6 2021

We paid full price (well, $500 less than what they advertise on their website, but $7,499 was the going price everywhere a few months ago). My sweet wife ordered it for my birthday, put 10% down, the balance will be due when it is ready to deliver in 1-2 months (according to them). I doubt I could have got it for less than $7000 with inventory as it is, so what's a few hundred dollars haha! I'm excited! FYI someone in South Carolina is advertising one new in the box for $7000 on PianoMart.com, buyer arranges shipping - caveat emptor. Might be a good deal for someone who is more experienced in shipping (or lives near SC).

Last edited by TexasBear; 09/07/21 02:39 PM.

Waiting patiently for delivery of my Yamaha CLP-795 / Ordered 6 Sep 2021
K
K
USER LOCATION: Panama
MAKE: Dexibell
MODEL: Vivo S7 Pro M
CONDITION: new
PRICE PAID: $2,599 USD
DELIVERY CHARGE: $0 (to Miami, FL)
VENDOR LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA, USA
VENDOR NAME: Piano Man Chuck
PURCHASE DATE: June 24, 2021

Chuck's customer service is excellent. His typical response time to my many emails was within a few minutes. He helped me choose the piano that was best for my needs (and I'm very happy with it!). When I was ready to order, he informed me of the covid-caused shipment delays, and he wouldn't let me order until he could give me an approximate delivery date. He kept me updated very well throughout the wait. It was delivered when promised. If I ever buy another piano, I'll buy from him.

F
F
USER LOCATION: Colorado
MAKE: Kawai
MODEL: NV5S
CONDITION: new (floor model)
PRICE PAID: $7,095 USD
DELIVERY CHARGE: $0
VENDOR LOCATION: USA
VENDOR NAME: Boulder Piano Gallery
PURCHASE DATE: Aug 21 2021

Initially didn't expect to make such a big purchase, but spending several hours at the show room convinced me that NV5 is a really good instrument. The store owner is also really nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend! There is a shortage of digital pianos across the board so I felt particularly fortunate. They also have an NV10 (not sure if it was NV10S but I suspect not), but it was ~3000 more expensive and out of my acceptable range. Plus I love the sound board and would like an upright action to practice my technique.

E
4000 Post Club Member
Online Content
4000 Post Club Member
E
USER LOCATION: UK
MODEL: N1X
CONDITION: New (floor model)
PRICE PAID: £5699 GBP
DELIVERY CHARGE: £0
VENDOR LOCATION: UK
VENDOR NAME: ePianos.co.uk
PURCHASE DATE: 15 September 2021

Good purchase experience. Recommended seller. Floor model but in perfect condition. Five year Yamaha factory warranty applied on date of purchase. UK recommended retail price from Yamaha is £8573 (insane!). Typical selling price appears to be £6700 - £6999 although nowhere seems to have stock at the moment.

L
L
Hello,

I am looking for a Kawai CA-99 in Polished Ebony.
It seems like they're out of stock most of the places in the U.S. where I asked.
I found one vendor who offered $6,000 (plus tax) and free shipping to my home.
What do you guys think? I haven't seen in the prices paid spreadsheet any CA-99 in polished ebony.

Thanks!

Previously: VPC-1 / CA-58 / CA-98 / CA-79
S
S
USER LOCATION: RUSSIA
MODEL: CLP-745R
CONDITION: New (floor model)
PRICE PAID: 162000 RUB (~2211 USD)
DELIVERY CHARGE: 1600 RUB (~22 USD)
VENDOR LOCATION: RUSSIA, SAINT-PETERSBURG
VENDOR NAME: klassikashop.ru
PURCHASE DATE: 1 August 2021

I spent more than a year choosing a piano, went to all the available stores. When I first came to the dealer, everything was available - both Kawaii and Yamaha. I liked the CLP-635 model, but the dealer said that the 7-th series of Clavinova is coming out now, and it's worth waiting for it, just a couple of months! How wrong he was...))) The wait dragged on for almost a year - the models appeared, but I did not have time to run to the store, they were sold very quickly by pre-order, people took them blindly, without tests. And I always wanted to try all the models at the same time (because the last time I touched the keys 15 years ago) to immediately decide on the choice, but because of Covid and some other problems, there was no full line, starting with Ariuses and up to CLP. And then the day came when all the models that I wanted to try were in my store. One hour of clumsy keystrokes - and I go to pay for my new DP.

PS. In honor of my birthday, I received an additional 10% discount.

Last edited by Shikaka; 09/21/21 04:00 AM.
R
R
I been shopping and researching around here in the Canadian market. Right now there aren't many 'deals' with inventory shortages and long wait backorders. Meaning.....thee prices are firm and non-negotiable

Some units are starting to trickle in, and here are the going rates I found between 3 different vendors.

USER LOCATION: Ontario, Canada
MAKE: Yamaha and Kawai's
CONDITION: New
VENDOR LOCATION: Ontario

KAWAI:
CA59 $3600 Cdn. (US 2900)
CA79 $4700 Cdn. (US 3800)
CA79 Polished Ebony (PE) $5600 Cdn. (US 4500)

YAMAHA:
CLP745 PE. $3900 Cdn ($3100 US)
CLP 775 $4700 Cdn. ($3759 US)
CSP170 PE. $4500 Cdn. ($3600 US).

I also spoke to a US vendor and they gave me their pricing for the CLP 745 and CSP170 , both polished ebony. I found the American vendors seems to be charging way more. Perhaps its because some of these vendors in Canada are selling from stock they happen to have available, while the American prices reflect order pricing for units still to be shipped into the country.

I should also note that the Canadian prices do not include delivery......

D
D
USER LOCATION: California
MODEL: P515
PRICE PAID: US $1665 (exc tax) $1794 (inc. tax)
DELIVERY CHARGE: Included
VENDOR LOCATION: Ft. Wayne IN (www.sweetwater.com)
VENDOR NAME: Sweetwater
PURCHASE DATE: 8 Apr 2021
DELIVERY DATE: 22 Sep 2021

Purchase included L-515 stand and LP-1 pedal unit. Arrived very well packed in 3 boxes. Replaces a Previa P330 which was given to a friend whose child is learning to play.

T
T
Hello folks,

I am negotiating a LX708 here in Canada, base price is 8k. They are accepting my CA78 as trade-in for 2k.

Considering market conditions, how much do you guys think I can try pushing? Around 10% off from the base 8k?

A
A
USER LOCATION: South Carolina
MODEL: Avantgrand N1X
PRICE PAID: $8800
DELIVERY CHARGE: Included
VENDOR LOCATION: Arizona
VENDOR NAME: The Piano Guys
PURCHASE DATE: October 12

They also threw in headphones and doubled the 5 year Yamaha warranty. According to a competitor that supposedly uses the sime distributor, there was (1) N1X left at the distributor and may not be more for a while. Not sure if I got the last one at that distributor or one of the last in the US for a while until supply chain issues are resolved. My local Yamaha dealer told me to check back in January before he could even place an order.

Page 103 of 103 1 2 101 102 103

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Pianos - Organs - & Keyboards, Oh My!
Our Fall 2021 Free Newsletter is Out , see it here!
---------------------
Selling my Hammond & Leslie!
---------------------
My first professionally recorded piece
---------------------
Visit Maine, Meet Mr. Piano World
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Korg D1 with iReal Pro
by Johnmak - 10/16/21 09:40 AM
Korg EC-310
by mandan - 10/16/21 08:35 AM
Shell voicings?
by Dantheboogieguy - 10/16/21 07:59 AM
Learning Piece From the End
by Damien PG - 10/16/21 07:05 AM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics209,615
Posts3,140,070
Members103,016
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission