2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
65 members (bhmpower, 36251, APianistHasNoName, anotherscott, accordeur, Boboulus, Beansparrow, 18 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 721 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 266 of 278 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 277 278
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
F
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
F
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
Originally Posted by navindra
I turn on my Novus and play... it goes straight to my VI of choice, which I can operate wirelessly via my iPad if I need to. The Novus restores all my desired settings, no fiddling involved.


Hi Navindra,

As my setup is nearly identical to yours (invented seperately though), I'd like to ask if you have found a way to incrementally update favorites. For example:

- If I start the Novus, the first favorite is loaded. OK...
- But if I switch to the main screen, it seems to have different settings (but not always?)
- I can change the settings on the main screen, and then switch back to the favorite, and they'll both be different.

Is there a way to work as I did with the Roland:

- Set factory defaults
- Save that to a favorite
- Load the favorite, make a small change, and then save it again?

I tinkered with the LX-17 for a long time, changing a key volume here, a note character there, set the lid from 6 to 5, or the damper pedal from 4 to 6.... until I got the perfect piano for me, and then I never touched it again.

On the NV-10, I'm not completely sure what is loaded when, and there are also settings than can be saved in two places: Save to Sound, and they will also be included in a favorite. Which one will take precedence...? I haven't yet been able to figure this out.

In the end, I'll probably end up with a slightly tweaked "Classic" rendering (I have to fix the A's in my room: the lower ones cause a standing wave and are much louder than other notes) saved in a favorite, and a "Pianoteq" setting that loads one of the Pianoteq harpsichords by default (probably the Ruckers II, as it is the most extensive).

After I tweak the Ruckers II in PianoTeq (mic settings to player position, tuning, etc)... all the rest will probably be peripheral. I'll probably never touch the Kawai / NV-10 or the Pianoteq / Ruckers II settings again, and just set up some of the historical instruments in PT through the months or even years when I fancy to play them.

But, as said, this way of working requires me to be able to update the NV-10's favorites incrementally; load the current, change a small setting, and save it again. It would be a heck of a job to write down the settings because I'd have to put them all in from scratch again for each favorite. That would be a very bad user experience.

Last edited by Falsch; 04/06/21 08:01 AM.

Kawai Novus NV-10 | Pianoteq 7 (Kremsegg 1 & 2, Ruckers Harpsichord, KIVIR)
Intel NUC i3-6100U, 8GB, SSD | iPad Pro 12.9 2018 | forScore
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by Falsch
As my setup is nearly identical to yours (invented seperately though), I'd like to ask if you have found a way to incrementally update favorites. For example:

- If I start the Novus, the first favorite is loaded. OK...
- But if I switch to the main screen, it seems to have different settings (but not always?)
- I can change the settings on the main screen, and then switch back to the favorite, and they'll both be different.

Is there a way to work as I did with the Roland:

- Set factory defaults
- Save that to a favorite
- Load the favorite, make a small change, and then save it again?

I tinkered with the LX-17 for a long time, changing a key volume here, a note character there, set the lid from 6 to 5, or the damper pedal from 4 to 6.... until I got the perfect piano for me, and then I never touched it again.

On the NV-10, I'm not completely sure what is loaded when, and there are also settings than can be saved in two places: Save to Sound, and they will also be included in a favorite. Which one will take precedence...? I haven't yet been able to figure this out.

In the end, I'll probably end up with a slightly tweaked "Classic" rendering (I have to fix the A's in my room: the lower ones cause a standing wave and are much louder than other notes) saved in a favorite, and a "Pianoteq" setting that loads one of the Pianoteq harpsichords by default (probably the Ruckers II, as it is the most extensive).

After I tweak the Ruckers II in PianoTeq (mic settings to player position, tuning, etc)... all the rest will probably be peripheral. I'll probably never touch the Kawai / NV-10 or the Pianoteq / Ruckers II settings again, and just set up some of the historical instruments in PT through the months or even years when I fancy to play them.

But, as said, this way of working requires me to be able to update the NV-10's favorites incrementally; load the current, change a small setting, and save it again. It would be a heck of a job to write down the settings because I'd have to put them all in from scratch again for each favorite. That would be a very bad user experience.

No, I do not have any magic here. It took me some trial and error to get my Favorites set, and if I have to change a little thing in the default, it's not always a clear path to achieving this or even understanding what the current settings are. This needs to be improved but never will be.

It's not really an issue for me now because I default to Pianoteq and only use the Kawai sound for reference or fallback.

If someone had the energy, they could probably re-implement Kawai's interface, as Kawai is evidently not investing here. We could also request them to open source the interface...

Btw, someone already reimplemented the interface here and provided source code:

DIY replacement for touchscreen

Personally, I would want to keep the touchscreen with interface improvements.

Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
G
5000 Post Club Member
Offline
5000 Post Club Member
G
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
Originally Posted by navindra
Btw, someone already reimplemented the interface here and provided source code:

DIY replacement for touchscreen

Personally, I would want to keep the touchscreen with interface improvements.

Yep, the real value here is that they've intercepted and decoded all the serial communications between the touchscreen and the actual DP (the NV-10 is kind of like an Android smartphone hardwired to a CA-97 mainboard--it even has a microSD embedded in it). Someone with the time/effort could replace the touchscreen cheekblock with a higher end/larger/brighter OLED if they wanted. AND they could possibly have the UI look up and edit registrations/favorites.

I'll just keep on dreaming here smile


Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Originally Posted by Gombessa
...the NV-10 is kind of like an Android smartphone hardwired to a CA-97 mainboard...

I believe you mean the CA98 mainboard, yes?
(the CA97 board used an older design with less memory and lower-spec audio components)

Kind regards,
James
x


Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
G
5000 Post Club Member
Offline
5000 Post Club Member
G
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
Originally Posted by Kawai James
Originally Posted by Gombessa
...the NV-10 is kind of like an Android smartphone hardwired to a CA-97 mainboard...

I believe you mean the CA98 mainboard, yes?
(the CA97 board used an older design with less memory and lower-spec audio components)


Oh for the love of time-bound edit features...


Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
F
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
F
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
Originally Posted by Gombessa
[quote=navindra]
Yep, the real value here is that they've intercepted and decoded all the serial communications between the touchscreen and the actual DP (the NV-10 is kind of like an Android smartphone hardwired to a CA-97 mainboard--it even has a microSD embedded in it). Someone with the time/effort could replace the touchscreen cheekblock with a higher end/larger/brighter OLED if they wanted. AND they could possibly have the UI look up and edit registrations/favorites.

I'll just keep on dreaming here smile

An SD-card in a 9K piano?

Please tell me that this is only used for storing favorites and settings, and not for booting the entire piano. PLEASE don't make me scream and thinking about killing myself for just having spent 9k on an instrument that relies on an SD-card for its main operation.

I've once prototyped some systems, based on a Raspberry Pi + SD-Card (because it was cheap), but everything but the highest end SD-cards were so unreliable, that the production was done on mini-computers (Intel NUC) with high-end 2280 SSD's.

Piano.... NV-10... €9K.... running off of an SD-card....

It's not true, is it?

Bleergggh... *garbled speech, onset of crazed, fanatical, uncontrolled actions*

Yes, I'm upset, if the NV-10 uses the SD-Card for anything else but storage and settings. This card _WILL_ fail before the end of life of the piano if _ANYTHING_ power related happens, especially when it is booting, or writing to the card. It could even just kill itself, if the engineers forgot to disable logging to files in the operating system (in that case, the piano would constantly be writing to the card.)

Tesla did something similarly stupid in their cars somewhere back in 2014 or thereabout, and they're now replacing systems like crazy because their el-cheapo storage is failing in cars all around the world.

https://hackaday.com/2021/02/11/tesla-recalls-cars-with-emmc-failures-calls-part-a-wear-item/

(EMMC is basically a low-end SSD; often an SD-card or similar in an SSD housing.)

Now I just have to hope the card never fails... or work up the nerve at some point to take it out of the cheek block module and get an image off it.

Last edited by Falsch; 04/06/21 08:18 PM.

Kawai Novus NV-10 | Pianoteq 7 (Kremsegg 1 & 2, Ruckers Harpsichord, KIVIR)
Intel NUC i3-6100U, 8GB, SSD | iPad Pro 12.9 2018 | forScore
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
G
5000 Post Club Member
Offline
5000 Post Club Member
G
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
Originally Posted by Falsch
Yes, I'm upset, if the NV-10 uses the SD-Card for anything else but storage and settings. This card _WILL_ fail before the end of life of the piano if _ANYTHING_ power related happens, especially when it is booting, or writing to the card. It could even just kill itself, if the engineers forgot to disable logging to files in the operating system (in that case, the piano would constantly be writing to the card.)

I haven't tried this myself, but I recall it being said that the piano doesn't need the touchscreen module to operate at all (and remember, you can start playing the piano before the touchscreen even boots up). So worst case you'll still have the default settings smile

Originally Posted by Falsch
Now I just have to hope the card never fails... or work up the nerve at some point to take it out of the cheek block module and get an image off it.

Probably a bit drastic, you could always get an image from another user (or maybe from Kawai) if that ever happens, but it strikes me as a fairly remote possibility to prepare for (speaking as someone on the eMMC recall waitlist).


Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Originally Posted by Falsch
An SD-card in a 9K piano?

SD card slot.

The touchscreen software boots from its internal memory storage, not from an SD card - there is no SD card media inserted in your NV10.

The SD card slot is only used in rare cases, e.g. if the entire touchscreen OS needs to be reinstalled.

Kind regards,
James
x


Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
G
5000 Post Club Member
Offline
5000 Post Club Member
G
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
Originally Posted by Kawai James
SD card slot.

The touchscreen software boots from its internal memory storage, not from an SD card - there is no SD card media inserted in your NV10.

The SD card slot is only used in rare cases, e.g. if the entire touchscreen OS needs to be reinstalled.

Hi James,

I presume if the OS can be reinstalled, the internal memory is re-writable, so built-in eMMC memory or SSD, presenting the same potential issue for Falsch, but now he can worry about replacing the entire cheekblock rather than just an SD card smile

Seriously Falsch, just play the piano. If something does fail because you record too many songs or create too many favorites, let Kawai handle it.


Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
F
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
F
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
Originally Posted by Kawai James
Originally Posted by Falsch
An SD-card in a 9K piano?

SD card slot.

The touchscreen software boots from its internal memory storage, not from an SD card - there is no SD card media inserted in your NV10.

The SD card slot is only used in rare cases, e.g. if the entire touchscreen OS needs to be reinstalled.

Kind regards,
James
x

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm glad to hear that.

After Kawai fixes the regulation of the F4 and G5 keys in my paino, and I finish setting up the favorites and connecting/setting up pianoteq, I intend to keep this piano for a REALLY long time. It may even be the next to last instrument I buy. (Maybe I'll replace it in about 20-25 years or so, a few years before retiring, just so I can go into retirement with a new instrument.)

If the touch screen GUI / handling of the favorites would have been somewhat cleaner (i.e., what is stored where if there are multiple options, and how to update favorites, etc...), then there's no reason for me to replace the NV-10 as a piano, ever, actually... and connected to Pianoteq, I have all the historical variety of piano's and harpsichords I'd ever want.

Despite some niggles here and frustrations there, the NV-10 is close to the perfect digital grand piano; at least for me.

===

And yeah; I'm one of those users that expect instruments like this to be supported for 15-20 years after they go out of stores, at least... just because I'm used of Hammond doing that. I mailed Hammond somewhere in 2012, asking for the service manual and pinouts of the disk drive in their XH-200, because the disk drive in mine was failing. They promptly sent me the service manual and a price quote for the drive.

Then I went ahead and installed a HXC2001 Floppy Emulator into it.


Kawai Novus NV-10 | Pianoteq 7 (Kremsegg 1 & 2, Ruckers Harpsichord, KIVIR)
Intel NUC i3-6100U, 8GB, SSD | iPad Pro 12.9 2018 | forScore
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
F
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
F
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 647
Originally Posted by Gombessa
Hi James,

I presume if the OS can be reinstalled, the internal memory is re-writable, so built-in eMMC memory or SSD, presenting the same potential issue for Falsch, but now he can worry about replacing the entire cheekblock rather than just an SD card smile

Flash ROM (EEPROM) is often MUCH more reliable than flash storage such as SD-cards. I've never blown an EEPROM out of commission in my life, and I work as a software engineer in industrial automation. (That means, on some days, I flash a single EEPROM 10-20 times.)

Quote
Seriously Falsch, just play the piano. If something does fail because you record too many songs or create too many favorites, let Kawai handle it.

Fortunately, I rarely record songs; and if I do, it'd probably be through the line-out directly into the computer, with pianoteq, or onto a USB-stick. (I assume the NV-10 can do all of that; I even haven't looked into it. Never looked into it on the LX-17 either.)


Kawai Novus NV-10 | Pianoteq 7 (Kremsegg 1 & 2, Ruckers Harpsichord, KIVIR)
Intel NUC i3-6100U, 8GB, SSD | iPad Pro 12.9 2018 | forScore
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
G
5000 Post Club Member
Offline
5000 Post Club Member
G
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,572
Originally Posted by Falsch
Flash ROM (EEPROM) is often MUCH more reliable than flash storage such as SD-cards. I've never blown an EEPROM out of commission in my life, and I work as a software engineer in industrial automation. (That means, on some days, I flash a single EEPROM 10-20 times.)

I should be careful as I get bitten every time I make an unwarranted assumption smile but for a consumer Android device with a loadable/reflashable OS on internal storage, wouldn't it be at least as likely that the internal storage is eMMC or some flavor of flash memory/SSD rather than EEPROM? I mean, nothing you said about writing excessive logs changes just because the OS went from microSD to onboard memory, right? And your Tesla example was eMMC internal memory and not EEPROM, and the failed storage component isn't on a replaceable card. So just trying to understand what drew you to the conclusion that internal memory in this case = EEPROM.


Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by Falsch
After Kawai fixes the regulation of the F4 and G5 keys in my paino, and I finish setting up the favorites and connecting/setting up pianoteq, I intend to keep this piano for a REALLY long time. It may even be the next to last instrument I buy. (Maybe I'll replace it in about 20-25 years or so, a few years before retiring, just so I can go into retirement with a new instrument.)

If the touch screen GUI / handling of the favorites would have been somewhat cleaner (i.e., what is stored where if there are multiple options, and how to update favorites, etc...), then there's no reason for me to replace the NV-10 as a piano, ever, actually... and connected to Pianoteq, I have all the historical variety of piano's and harpsichords I'd ever want.

Despite some niggles here and frustrations there, the NV-10 is close to the perfect digital grand piano; at least for me.

Kawai US support has also been really sluggish here. I ping them every few weeks to send me a replacement screw but haven't had any luck. Hopefully they will be able to address your issue. It will be interesting to know if and how they address it.

I like your plan though.

I also wonder, from time to time, what criteria I should apply before considering upgrading my Novus.

I'll never replace my acoustic with a digital and I'll never replace my Novus with an acoustic. The pros and cons are so different between the two.

It also wouldn't make much sense to replace a Novus NV10 with a Novus NV10 SE. It also doesn't seem to make sense to spend stratospheric amounts of money on a hybrid like the N3X.

So it would have to be something that blows away the current offering at a sensible price. What is that product? The obvious missing thing is a soundboard, but it's not clear if that will move the bar.

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 54
F
Full Member
Offline
Full Member
F
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 54
Hello there,

I am coming back to this long and interesting thread. After 6 months of wait and a long trip, my NV10 finally arrived in Santiago, Chile. It is now in my brother's house, who returned from Germany after living a couple of years there. After reading all posts, I have to confese that I am a little nervous. It seems like a kind of lottery to get an issue free unit. Tomorrow it will get shipped to my appartment. I will let you know my first impressions!


Kawai NV10, Pianoteq 7 (Steinway D, Bechstein, Electric)
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by frosas
I am coming back to this long and interesting thread. After 6 months of wait and a long trip, my NV10 finally arrived in Santiago, Chile. It is now in my brother's house, who returned from Germany after living a couple of years there. After reading all posts, I have to confese that I am a little nervous. It seems like a kind of lottery to get an issue free unit. Tomorrow it will get shipped to my appartment. I will let you know my first impressions!

Congrats and good luck! Surely it will be fine.

The only thing that makes me curious is that you are coming from the N2 which is already a top-tier hybrid (possibly my favorite in the AvantGrand line), so it sort of feels like it would be a lateral move for you. Why did you feel the need to cross over to the NV10?

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Originally Posted by navindra
Kawai US support has also been really sluggish here. I ping them every few weeks to send me a replacement screw but haven't had any luck.

A replacement screw you say?
This was for the backboard, yes?

May I ask you to remind me, what was the reason for requiring the replacement screw?

Kind regards,
James
x


Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by Kawai James
Originally Posted by navindra
Kawai US support has also been really sluggish here. I ping them every few weeks to send me a replacement screw but haven't had any luck.

A replacement screw you say?
This was for the backboard, yes?

May I ask you to remind me, what was the reason for requiring the replacement screw?

Yes. It was a screw that was stripped by the installers because it was quite hard to get in, unlike the other ones. I requested a replacement when I requested a new pedal spring. I got a screw, but it was the wrong one. I also found it was hard to get in, just like the dealer did.

[Linked Image]

I got an confirmation back in February that a new screw would be sent out to me but then never heard about it. Ticket #410194.

Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 17,514
Okay, thank you for reminding me.

I gather that the Covid-19 pandemic has affected the regular flow of Kawai America's customer support operations, however if a member of staff previously informed you that a new screw would be sent, it's worth calling again to follow-up.

Now, if you'll kindly allow me to speak as an individual, and not as a Kawai representative...

I once lost a screw when repairing a kitchen cabinet, but was able to source a replacement from a local hardware store. I'm not sure if the screws used to secure the NV10's backboard are particularly rare or unique, however it's perhaps one avenue to consider.

Kind regards,
James
x


Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,000
Originally Posted by Kawai James
I gather that the Covid-19 pandemic has affected the regular flow of Kawai America's customer support operations, however if a member of staff previously informed you that a new screw would be sent, it's worth calling again to follow-up.

I have followed up, several times. I certainly hope no one is irretrievably sick over there, speaking as someone also caught in the midst of the pandemic and lockdowns.

Originally Posted by Kawai James
Now, if you'll kindly allow me to speak as an individual, and not as a Kawai representative...

I once lost a screw when repairing a kitchen cabinet, but was able to source a replacement from a local hardware store. I'm not sure if the screws used to secure the NV10's backboard are particularly rare or unique, however it's perhaps one avenue to consider.

While I understand it's just a screw, and I have been patiently waiting for the correct "official" one after requesting it, I feel like Kawai should be able to supply me the correct screw for an instrument that I literally paid thousands of dollars for, before my warranty period expires, and before the Kawai NV10 is discontinued, if it hasn't already been so.

I am unable or unwilling to prioritize this further than I already have, so I apologize for my aggravation at your response.

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,315
E
4000 Post Club Member
Offline
4000 Post Club Member
E
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,315
Just take the stripped screw to a hardware shop and get a replacement!

Page 266 of 278 1 2 264 265 266 267 268 277 278

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
.nausicaa OP. (elementary version)
by WarDesu - 07/23/21 07:09 PM
Selling the sizzle if not the steak
by cfhosford - 07/23/21 06:25 PM
For the Experts
by Epee - 07/23/21 12:43 PM
Another question about piano positioning
by Cassia - 07/23/21 12:16 PM
1992 Yamaha C3 vs new CX2
by MusterMark - 07/23/21 10:19 AM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics208,177
Posts3,115,841
Members102,217
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

 Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads



 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine


© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5