2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad) Piano Sight Reading
train piano sight reading with your iPhone or iPad
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
32 members (Beansparrow, Dore, achoo42, Dave Horne, FrankCox, ando, 6 invisible), 448 guests, and 573 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
Windjammer I am sure you could not get new Bosendorfer's for 14,000 though .My Google translate will not translate the German.

Last edited by Lady Bird; 03/05/21 03:49 AM. Reason: missing text
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,112
T
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
T
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,112
Originally Posted by Windjammer
The Boesendorfer used pianos that can be had over their on local websites are INSANE. See here for under 14k Euros:

https://www.willhaben.at/iad/kaufen-und-verkaufen/d/boesendorfer-170-maechtiger-klang-428176708/

I bet this is a really old instrument. I've seen Bösendorfer pianos for cheap here as well, but they're like 100 years old.

Edit: found one on eBay! Well over 100 years old.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203291506559

Last edited by twocats; 03/05/21 04:04 AM.

2001 Petrof 125 -> 2002 Petrof IV -> 1999 Bösendorfer 225
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
It's difficult to find used European pianos in Canada at all. If you do they are usually really old.

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
W
Full Member
Offline
Full Member
W
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
Originally Posted by Lady Bird
Windjammer I am sure you could not get new Bosendorfer's for 14,000 though .My Google translate will not translate the German.
Yes you are absolutely correct. Like Ebay, Austrian online sellers platforms really specialize in used instruments or, as here, restored instruments.


"Ein Buch ist ein Spiegel, aus dem kein Apostel herausgucken kann, wenn ein Affe hineinguckt." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799)
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
W
Full Member
Offline
Full Member
W
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
Meant to add Google translate of the pertinent part of the ad I linked: "The popular 170cm Bösendorfer model with new Abel hammer heads and fine intonation offers the usual velvety yet powerful Bösendorfer sound that made it world famous. The mechanics and keyboard have been overhauled and can be played with precision. The piano is optically in beautiful original condition." I wish they told you the actual age of the instrument. I think it's 1920s.

You can view that seller's full inventory here.

This ad of a restored Bösendorfer 250 comes with great photos and a video. And that's what you get for under 30,000 US Dollars in Austria. Meanwhile, my local Yamaha dealer offers a more recent but still 20th century Boesendorfer Imperial for $180k.

Last edited by Windjammer; 03/05/21 05:59 PM.

"Ein Buch ist ein Spiegel, aus dem kein Apostel herausgucken kann, wenn ein Affe hineinguckt." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799)
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
B
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
B
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
It may have been said anywhere her but I dare to tell you about a concept of sales that (AFAIK) nearly nobody knows in the U.S. - nor will be wiling to believe or to accept.

This is - AREA RESERVATION.

The first or second word you will hear in Germany from a luxury (?) car dealer or a piano dealer (who sells new pianos with a contract with the OEM...)

WHERE DO YOU LIVE !??

They ask for the postal code. ...

In case that you do not live in his reserved area (where no other dealer of same products is allowed to sell), he offensively (or hiddenly) will not be very much interested in selling stuff to you - because?

Because he won't participate of the money involved.

Nearly no piano dealer sells pianos he yet has in his store. (Same with the luxury car.) The pianos there are only examples, and you get another real new piano from the factory which has properties you have selected.

= = = =

Then there are the stories of (example) Mercedes-Benz. We are in the years 1970. Mercedes delivers the first "common" V8 cars, named 280 SEL 4.5. You buy "your" car at your US dealership, tell him that you are going to visit Europe, get your new Benz over there, then you want it to have it delivered to the U.S.

You are happy, you get the car, they show you, but - WHAT'S THIS!??!?? Itis falsely declared at the rear luggage compartment.

You see 280 SEL 3.5 ... Ooops - wrong car?

No. They know that you will be strolling around Europe, and nobody in Europe knows a 280 SE 4.5 ... The Benz likers will go on the barricades, and immediately want to know what this is for stuff....

So the uncle Benz declares his products "Non-irritating" for European purposes, and he promises you that you will get the right replacement indicator figures at your U.S. dealership when your car will come from Europe.

Sly, isn't it?

And why did they build-in two different engines? Because the uncle Benz knows that in some 1970 regions of the U.S. the gasoline stuff is a bit weak (because of unleaded fuel because of the first catalytic converters because of environmental protection laws in California etc.), so he tries to compensate this "gas deficit" by a bigger engine - which is not available in Europe.

The german 280 SEL 3.5 has 200 HP.
And a high compression for good gasoline.
The U.S. 280 SEL 4.5 has 195 HP.
And a lower compression for not-so-good gasoline.

= = =

Same is with ivories. ...
You don't get the same stuff. For a reason.
(Don't like to explain more....)


Pls excuse any bad english.

Centennial D Sept 1877

Working on Berceuse op.57
Nocturnes op. 9-1,3 15-1,2,3 27-2 32-1,2
Going Home (Mark Knopfler)
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
The above certainly has not been my experience of buying European uprights in Vancouver BC. So yes it really is incorrect. I have tried similar models in Europe and in Vancouver and they sound and response the same. I cannot imagine that European pianos in the US any different.
I have noticed on a particular piano forum in Europe we in North America are regarded "slightly ......." I shall say no more
By the way it was only by some members of that forum.

Last edited by Lady Bird; 03/05/21 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
So the above seems just like another jab , like previous threads.in this direction.It seems a great pity though its
is allowed.

Last edited by Lady Bird; 03/05/21 07:18 PM. Reason: missing text
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,292

Platinum Supporter until Feb 18  2015
6000 Post Club Member
Online Content

Platinum Supporter until Feb 18  2015
6000 Post Club Member
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6,292
When I was a kid in Germany, it was possible to buy a U.S. "spec" car if you had a connection to the American military community. I don't know if that's still the case though.


How to Upload Pictures
“If it sounds good, it IS good.” ― Duke Ellington!



Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
B
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
B
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
No jab intended. Only pointing out that some things are different. Cars, for a reason, pianos, for a reason, behaviour, for reasons, like men who are different, also with reasons.

Not everybody on earth is obliged to act like a US citizen, to think like US citizen, to behave like US people et cetera.

Men are different.

You americans should simply be aware of that fact.

Take it as it is. ;-)

I own an american-"german" grand. This gorgeous item would have been not possible without the influence of american thinking ("to build the best piano possible") nor without the influence of german thinking.

Btw ONE difference at pianos is that you CAN obtain in EUrope pianos with ivories. US people always act when hearing "Ivories" or reading ivories like they would have been confronted with heroine, marihuana, other drugs, with communists or even the devil, but it is simply ivories from mammooths, or other regulations which are exempted from CITES specs.

BTW 2 mine once was built in 1877 with ivories. It has no longer ivories, in the minimum since 2009. I never knew it with ivories.

So, relax, piano friends. :-D

Best regards
Bernd A B


Pls excuse any bad english.

Centennial D Sept 1877

Working on Berceuse op.57
Nocturnes op. 9-1,3 15-1,2,3 27-2 32-1,2
Going Home (Mark Knopfler)
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
Well from messages I have received and copied quite few people would be committing fraud if the specs for European pianos are different to those made for Europe.
Since I happen to trust these people rather than some of the individuals who pops up here .
You are calling a number of respected people liars !
One cannot but say that piano dealers in North America , distributors and the contributors to Piano Buyer would be liars if what YOU say is true.
Perhaps there is some way of wriggling out of doing that. ?
I should I realise abandon this soon it is only out to damage the reputation of a number of people 🤔.

Last edited by Lady Bird; 03/05/21 09:23 PM. Reason: missing text
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
Yes I have read on one of your forums that Piano Buyer is just a "trade magazine " So thats how shallow we are ?

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
W
Full Member
Offline
Full Member
W
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
Originally Posted by Lady Bird
Well from messages I have received and copied quite few people would be committing fraud if the specs for European pianos are different to those made for Europe.
Since I happen to trust these people rather than some of the individuals who pops up here .
You are calling a number of respected people liars !
One cannot but say that piano dealers in North America , distributors and the contributors to Piano Buyer would be liars if what YOU say is true.
Perhaps there is some way of wriggling out of doing that. ?
I should I realise abandon this soon it is only out to damage the reputation of a number of people 🤔.
I think you and Bernd may both be right but talking about slightly different things.

You are correct that if the same piano seller, say Seiler, put out the exact same model number (e.g. SE 132), advertised it identically in both markets in US and Europe, but the underlying specs were different, this would be problematic. I would even agree with you that it borders on fraud, because the manufacturer promises you one thing but then sells you another.

What I think Bernd is saying, however, isn't like that. Instead, what he is talking about is closer to the way that European manufacturers sometimes design the product lines differently.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Seiler ED pianos aren't sold in Europe, and why the Johannes and Eduard Seiler models aren't sold in the US. So you could get a 132cm Seiler upright and it could be a SE, ED, Johannes, or Eduard. And not all of these are sold in the same markets, because manufacturers do try to cater to specific buyer demographics and local preferences.

Note that Bernd's example seems very close to the one I just gave, except for cars:
"The German 280 SEL 3.5 has 200 HP. And a high compression for good gasoline.
The U.S. 280 SEL 4.5 has 195 HP. "

If both cars were called "Mercedes Benz 280 SEL 3.5" we would have a problem, because US customers would get five fewer HP.
But in fact, the US model isn't a 3.5 but a 4.5, and it's really ok to for Mercedes Benz to do that - and they are not committing fraud.

Finally, I don't think a value judgment is implied at all and it's not the case that one market receives superior products.
In my experience, countries differ in funny ways on what they export. If you want Italian parma ham, I think the only reliable way to get it is to eat it while touring Italy - the Italians seem reluctant to export the best of their best.

By contrast, if you want to drink Heineken beer or Douwe Egberts coffee, you are far better off buying these outside the Netherlands. I can buy some of the very best Leffe beer right here in Texas, and it's even cheaper than back in Amsterdam! It just makes no sense right? Or perhaps it does. For some bizarre reason, the Dutch export their better versions (at a mark up of course) and then sell the economically priced variants at home, because Dutch people can be notoriously frugal and are happy to compromise on quality if it means they saved some Euros.

Again, these are gross generalizations but I think neither Bernd nor anyone else here would imply that Europe domestic market always gets better goods than Americans. Having lived in the US for five years, I think the opposite is quite often the case.

Last edited by Windjammer; 03/05/21 09:58 PM.

"Ein Buch ist ein Spiegel, aus dem kein Apostel herausgucken kann, wenn ein Affe hineinguckt." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799)
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
As for Seiler , both the SE Seiler (German made), the Johannes and the ED Seiler are sold here in Vancouver.by Showcase Pianos. So are Fazioli, CBechstein ,plus Academy, and Grotrian .German and Chinese.
Another thing is that it is NOT true that one cannot buy the piano on the dealers floor. My Schimmel Konzert 132 was on the floor a month before I bought it.
The Sauter 130 Sonder model was on the floor for over a year and it became mine. By the way someone in the sub forum bought that same model in Germany.

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
W
Full Member
Offline
Full Member
W
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 118
Originally Posted by Lady Bird
As for Seiler , both the SE Seiler (German made), the Johannes and the ED Seiler are sold here in Vancouver.by Showcase Pianos. So are Fazioli, CBechstein ,plus Academy, and Grotrian .German and Chinese.
Thanks for sharing, fascinating!


"Ein Buch ist ein Spiegel, aus dem kein Apostel herausgucken kann, wenn ein Affe hineinguckt." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799)
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,836
S
1000 Post Club Member
Offline
1000 Post Club Member
S
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,836
Quote
Not everybody on earth is obliged to act like a US citizen, to think like US citizen, to behave like US people et cetera.

Men are different.

You americans should simply be aware of that fact.

Take it as it is. ;-)
You seem to think all US people think and act the same. They don't.

But generally, I'm not completely clear on your point. Is it that pianos are more expensive in the US because buyers want to try the exact piano they are buying, so that the piano dealers have to recoup their cost of holding and tuning the inventory?


Play classical repertoire from score. Improvise blues.
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
B
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
B
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
Originally Posted by Sweelinck
Quote
Not everybody on earth is obliged to act like a US citizen, to think like US citizen, to behave like US people et cetera.

Men are different.

You americans should simply be aware of that fact.

Take it as it is. ;-)
You seem to think all US people think and act the same. They don't.

But generally, I'm not completely clear on your point. Is it that pianos are more expensive in the US because buyers want to try the exact piano they are buying, so that the piano dealers have to recoup their cost of holding and tuning the inventory?
Sweelinck, you are right, and I am not directly ... of the opinion that ALL U.S. people behave and think in same manner. ;-)

First of all, I cannot talk for judgements to ALL piano makers neither in the U.S. nor in Europe nor in Austria nor in Czechia nor in China.... But I know from my intensified Steinway knowledge, that there ARE differences which MAY (pls. regard the conjunctive...) may cause some U.S. dealers to tell the U.S. customers that this European, more exactly Hamburg stuff with rounded flaps were better than the U.S. stuff with Sheraton profile - and so they were allowed to fetch higher prices... May be they have higher costs. I don't care.

Me personally, I am in the bowl of the U.S. pianos (Steinway grands). I like their tonal character better, and rounded or sharp edges don't kiss my reverse four letters in any way... ;-) My super old D is an U.S. one..., only for the reason that this beast is so old that there were no german Steinway production in 1877 but startet three years later in 1880.

Reversely, to sway off..., I am in the bowl of Mercedes buyers, and would NEVER EVER allow such nasty bumpers for U.S. cars allow to enter my premises. That's for sure. I'd buy an "american" Mercedes with silcone lips..., yes, but only to extract the IMHO nasty bumbers and screw on European ones. It depends on style, and this U.S. Ralphieboy Nader style with the supersonic Marilyn Monroe lips made by plastic silicone is IMHO nasty. Seeing this, I always think on the bad behaviour of this Mr. Ewing in the TV... Which behaviour a lot of U.S. peope will think as clever but not nasty. So it depends.

And - talked about other piano manufacturers - they differentiate the glueing/screwing of dams to the soundboard, either if they KNOW where the piano is going, OR they screw it in every case because they dont care then any longer if the piano is in moisty circumstances near the equator or not. Blüthner screws every dam. Steinway does not. ... Anybody trying to tell me that all these pianos wer same..?...

And the tonal character IS influenced by the utmost interesting details in every soundboard, dam, screwing, compression, etc. etc. etc. pp. You may believe me or not, you put two Centennial D to me, to evaluate. And I will tell you, which Centennial still has it's original soundboard made from Appalachian spruce. I did this test in Düsseldorf, comparing four Steinway D concert grands within one hour, mine at home, two new series D of the Steinway venue, and the Centennial D of Richard Wagner which was on stage there. I immediately recognized the sibling tonal character of Richard W's and mine. Both with Appalachian White Spruce - a material which cannot be retrieved after the 1920ies. Can only be repaired, instead of hacked out and replaced by Sitka spruce WHICH I WILL HEAR.

And there are the three "Moisture categories" a Yamaha piano is fabricated in, and is fabricated for. Who wants to tell me that these pianos were same for the whole world?

So there are different pianos. ... for some reasons. The producers produce them partly different, partly same, and it is no error in the fact that one KNOWS that there are differences, or there MAY BE some.

I personally did not talk about persons as "lyers".
I think it is partly a circumstance of knowing, knowledge, or the absence of knowledge.
Sometimes people THINK that two things are identic but they are in error, they did not have this diffentiated knowledge about potential slight differences.

There once existed 424 Centennial D concert grands.
I know where 46 of them are.
Some of them have the old housing of a "constructed case" - built up to 1880. Some have the contiguous rim: I cannot hear the difference.

There are some seldom Centennial D which MAY still have a soundboard whose "cupola" roundness can be corrected by a set of screws near the base end... In X axis, to make the longitudinal radius sharper, or in Y axis to make the crosswise radius sharper, or both, or different in X vs. Y..., or release them - for the purpose to flatten the board.

Would I HEAR this dfference? If one has it, or not? I don't know. Mine has these screws, is an early one of the ca. 30 first produced ones, but I never have seen any other early Centennial D with these screws - and I forgot to look down into the Wagner D which is the oldest I knew "personally", a slight bit older than mine regd. serial no. ... May be they both were built together as twins...?.. There is another old one in the premises of San Jose University, the second ever produced. Has it still the screwed soundboard bar? Soundboard was replaced some years ago, it is no longer Appalachian, is now Sitka. Did they extract the screw pressure bars? ... One can ask Mr Youse at 1 Steinway Place.

Wagner's and mine...
Did they sound same because of Appalachian wood? Because of the screws at the base side? I don't know. I bet for Appalachian wood.

I only know that they sound same.
But my mechanism is the better one. :-D Poor Richard Wagner. ...

The difference of "being in error" or "lying" is that lying is done with intent. ....
I did not write about lying.
This must have been done by any other person. ;-)


Pls excuse any bad english.

Centennial D Sept 1877

Working on Berceuse op.57
Nocturnes op. 9-1,3 15-1,2,3 27-2 32-1,2
Going Home (Mark Knopfler)
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
L
6000 Post Club Member
Offline
6000 Post Club Member
L
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 6,676
"Sly, isn't it?"

BendAB

I apologize ., I obviously misunderstood you ! The quote above in English ( at least as far as I understood it meant ) implied a shrewed approach sending pianos which make use of specifications which were cheaper (and more therefore defective to North America.)

For example if you are told that that your model piano has Renner action then you find out not no those sent to North America even if they are the same model have a cheaper action 😉, that would be deceptive and to me fraudulent.

We have had a few threads recently which has questioned the credibility of a few important German manufacturers lately.
which complicated my understanding of what you meant.
In Vancouver BC and in many cities in the US one can buy the piano in the dealers store. ( sometimes one has to be persistent)
So yes I am sorry for the misunderstanding .

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
B
500 Post Club Member
Offline
500 Post Club Member
B
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 643
Originally Posted by Lady Bird
"Sly, isn't it?"

BendAB

I apologize ., I obviously misunderstood you ! The quote above in English ( at least as far as I understood it meant ) implied a shrewed approach sending pianos which make use of specifications which were cheaper (and more therefore defective to North America.)

For example if you are told that that your model piano has Renner action then you find out not no those sent to North America even if they are the same model have a cheaper action 😉, that would be deceptive and to me fraudulent.

We have had a few threads recently which has questioned the credibility of a few important German manufacturers lately.
which complicated my understanding of what you meant.
In Vancouver BC and in many cities in the US one can buy the piano in the dealers store. ( sometimes one has to be persistent)
So yes I am sorry for the misunderstanding .
Ladybird,

accepted. Thx for clarifying.

No my piano has no Renner action. ;-) Renner may have not existed in 1877 or in 1910.

It is so old that in those days the Steinway bros. only bought wood, felt, steel for the wires and iron, all the rest they did themselves. So mine has a Steinway action, a system which was derived from the very first patent which Henry jr. 1856 got in the U.S.

It is nearly same to the Renner / Steinway of today, but a bit lighter as the screw to adjust the jack is missing. Jack adjusting means the need to glue-in a tiny piece of felt into the jack window.

I am not quite sure that the mechanism is the first one, it may be that it was exchanged at a n overhaul in the London premises in 1910 as the Steinway books over there show that Lady Vincent d'Abernon bought it at Steinway Hall London in 1910. (The Vincent d'Abernon couple later on 1920 were the first british ambassadors in the newly establshed German Republic, as Lord Vincent was right hand for Lord Arthur Balfour, British Prime Minister, yes the man who made one of the very first docouments to later establish the state of Israel - the Balfour declaration which declares that the British Government would support establishing a state for all jewish people in the historic area - provided that people of other believing would not suffer from these activities ... ... ...)

My grand will have "heard" part of the speeches and dealings around this famous Balfour declaration as the grand stood in the London premises of the Vincent d'Abernon couple who were friends of the Balfours.

I have more than one reason to think, to know that my repetitions are of superior quality. Also the hammers were built in the (IMHO better) past, as we did an "extremely sly" modification: the piano came to me with new hammers ... - but of false layout, were hammers of a modern D (so too weighy) which are not right in that super old mechanism.

So I strolled the internet, and found - luckily - original Steinway hammers, lighter, maybe not from the D size but of superior quailty. They may be 80 to 100 yrs old but were nearly not used ... Should I say, not used, like so many many grands, sitting around in households of rich people, simulating culture et cetera, but nobody plays with the poor musical beast... Eagerly awaiting a generous amateur or professional pianist who puts good vibrations to the poor soundboard... We know from italian violins that their sound suffers - unplayed. I think, same with pianos.

The piano now is a fast one and of superior sound quality. ;-) And is 144 years young, a super old piano of modern desgin, the grandfather of all modern concert grands: fully covered pinblock, duplex scale, interesting division of the bass strings, tenor strings partly with copper around, the full glory of german-american engineering of those days, and justified to have won the exhibition contests on the Centennial World Exhibition to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the U.S. constitution in Philadelphia 1876.

My piano was ordered on this exhibition, to be delivered to London.

So, Ladybird, for me ... no need to discuss any modern pianos as I like a super old one best. ;-)
Maybe my initial post was a bit off topic.
My fault, maybe.

best regards
Bernd A B


Pls excuse any bad english.

Centennial D Sept 1877

Working on Berceuse op.57
Nocturnes op. 9-1,3 15-1,2,3 27-2 32-1,2
Going Home (Mark Knopfler)
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Ken Knapp, Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Couch to Concert Hall
Couch to Concert Hall
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
KORG SP170S PANEL REMOVAL?
by Prof. Piano - 05/11/21 11:59 PM
KORG SP170S PANEL REMOVAL?
by Prof. Piano - 05/11/21 11:50 PM
WTC C-maj fugue (bk 1) analysis question
by hawgdriver - 05/11/21 10:55 PM
DP model numbers and years sold?
by ObtuseMoose - 05/11/21 10:45 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics206,876
Posts3,092,491
Members101,481
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

 Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads



 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine


© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5