2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
53 members (Chris B, Cheeeeee, Carey, CharlesXX, Aleks_MG, accordeur, brdwyguy, 10 invisible), 2,020 guests, and 339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
KevinM, QuasiUnaFantasia, AndresVel, thank you for your kind comments!!

AndresVel,
It is very easy to tell that you love what you are playing
If that came through, I'm very pleased!!

I'm looking forward to listening to the rest of the recital!

Started piano June 1999.
Proud owner of a Yamaha C2

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
01. Ido - Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1

The Bosendorfer voice sounds nice, well played. As others might have said, you don't get tired of it. After I heard this in a movie with Kevin Kline (Sophie's Choice), the melody forever stuck in my head.

02. JJHLH - Prelude in B Major, Op. 2 No. 2

Short and simple - thanks for sharing!

03. Flygbladet - Fractured thoughts of what never was

This was a pretty piece to listen to. Nice improvisation.

04. Cesare San Martino - Marklings - Courante from French Suite #3 in B Minor

Welcome to the forums and recitals. I'm not familar with this piece, but enjoyed listening to your performance.

05. Peyton - Melody

Very nice, Peyton. A smooth and relaxing piece. I hope your hand gets to feeling better.

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Yamaha C3X
YouTube
[Linked Image]

Thank you guys for the lovely comments on my piece, the Chopin piece really has given me quite a workout. I started working on Op 48#1 probably last summer and its been an "on and off" project since then- finally decided to really tackle it but I feel there is so much yet to improve- especially the last half of the piece which needs more technical detail work (the ones we find painful to do, haha).

I really enjoyed some of the pieces I've listened to so far- thank you Sam for organizing and all the hard work put into these Recitals. It is time consuming I am sure. My comments are below for only what I was able to listen to and I did jump around so if I didn't address your piece, its because I didnt get a chance to listen to it from start to end:

01. Ido - Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1 I really love the start of the recital with such a pretty piece. I Find Schumann a difficult composer to play, and I think your tone quality and tempo are wonderful. I cant offer technical advice as I have not formally studied this piece, but I feel the mood was captured well. Bravo!

02. JJHLH - Prelude in B Major, Op. 2 No. 2 Good piece and I like your choice of this piece for the recital.

07. MarieJ - Gnossienne No.2 Ahh, Satie is so wonderful and peaceful to listen to. It makes me want to sit at a lake and watch the boats go by. An enjoyable listen!

08. KevinM - Sonata in C Major, Second Movement K545 Cleanly played, good tempo. I feel some parts were played somewhat cautiously, not a bad thing - I sense part of you wanting to totally unleash the inner Mozart with this piece. I enjoyed your inner steady pulse, and the dynamics were on point. Bravo!

12. Rich D. - The Sunken Cathedral This is one of those Debussy pieces where you get the notes down and its only 50% of the piece. A great effort to capture the deep sounds coming from the water and I can picture the cathedral steeple majestically rising from the fog and the waters. The use of pedal was appropriate in places where it called for it, the melody was clear and not too understated to be lost but distinct enough to be differentiated from the bass. The only technical thing I can offer is dynamic balancing between the RH and LH- its hard to really keep the melodic line flowing between both fingers so that the bass jumps in but it doesnt come across like "WHOA hello here is some bass!"..KWIM? This is a hard because it would mean listening to the silence between the notes and knowing when to strike the keys just long or low enough not to cause any jarring impulses. Overall, a great listen!

13. Tim Adrianson - Eight Variations on "Shalom Chaverim" Parts sound like a fugue very intriguing! I enjoyed listening- thank you for sharing this composer, I was not aware of him.

16. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Nocturne Op 62 No 1 was not familiar w this nocturne, I need to do some more research and listen some more. I enjoyed your tempo, touch and rhythm very much.

33. ShiroKuro - September Song Very pretty melody played expressively. I commented on your YT video.

34. Peter Hontaru - Traumerei I am very impressed with your progress, I like how you document all your pieces and progress on your channel. I also love seeing the score on the video as it helps to follow along. As for technical, some parts feel like you are stopping and starting at different parts of the piece, some notes tend to "stick out" more than others- its at 90% technical, the remaining 10% is always the hardest part to polish because it requires really evening out all those silent spots between the notes. I think you will really play this amazingly well and 110% with great fluency with just a few more tweaks!

35. Jason Lenthe - Sonata in D Major K 430 what a sprightly piece. I like your composure at the keyboard as I watched your video. You have a nice presence at the piano and it comes across in your playing. I like the even tempo as well! A great listen!

43. Sam S - Song Without Words op 67-3 I admire your tenacity and ambition with these Mendelssohn pieces, they are all quite challenging to play. I think you captured the essence quite well and the clarity and articulation are well done! Bravo!

44. bSharp(C)yclist (Dan) - Piano Sonata No. 8 (Pathetique), II. Adagio cantabile I watched your video and wonder why you are sitting so far back from the keyboard? I liked the performance, the tempo was great, the articulation and the notes are all there. I also felt the expressiveness in your playing and can hear Beethoven nodding in approval. Bravo!

46. facdo - Fugue No.2 in C Minor, BWV 847 I tried learning this fugue and failed miserably. I always trip up toward the middle, so I am amazed at your progress and ability to play this so cleanly! I think it sounded amazing! Great job!

48. Piano_Primo - Winter Light Pretty piece! I like the tone quality of your piano.

~~~~~~~
My Practice/Progress YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNj0Yha5exOWuJMTezV3t8Q
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
03. Flygbladet - Fractured thoughts of what never was

Always interesting to hear other people's spontaneous ideas. The technique of playing a series of unconnected cells gives the piece a plaintive ambiance, closer to certain sections of Jarrett rather than Winston I think. Let's hear more.

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Ido
09. peterws - Jesu joy
Your posts are hilarious smile
This is such a refreshing take on this classic. I love it. Couldn't stop listening.
I've also recently listened to another one of your submissions (Waldszenen No.1) and it was beautiful.
You are a great musician!

Ido; You do realise a bit of flattery and I'm anybody's . . . . grin

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
P
1000 Post Club Member
Online Content
1000 Post Club Member
P
03. Flygbladet - Fractured thoughts of what never was Your improvisation has a very introspective, searching quality. I can see dancers being interested in choreographing to this piece. Very enjoyable.

05. Peyton - Melody What a gift to be able to improvise. Your pieces always delight.

08. KevinM - Sonata in C Major, Second Movement K545 You demonstrate a lot of control and even tempo. My only suggestion is to let the melody sing more above the accompaniment.

09. peterws - Jesu joy I hear your British humor in your riff on Bach’s Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring. Nicely done!

13. Tim Adrianson - Eight Variations on "Shalom Chaverim" Thanks for introducing us to this composer, unknown to me. His variations ran from introspective to thunderous and you took us on a great musical ride. The opening sounded a little like Medtner and one of his variations reminded me of Rzewski. One comment on your recording. There was a lot of buzzing when you played loudly. I was listening through headphones.

14. Ruth CM - Of Foreign Lands and People (Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1))Lovely playing and voicing! I never tire of this piece.

A
A
Some more comments :

04. Cesare San Martino - Marklings - Courante from French Suite #3 in B Minor This was lovely! beautiful ornaments. I liked your slower tempol. It allows one to hear some other details that sometimes get lost at higher speed. I really enjoyed it.

05. Peyton - Melody Very beautiful composition! it has some very nice details here and there to switch it up, which makes it very interesting. It is also very cinematic. I truly enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

06. Ganddalf - Nocturno Great job Ganddalf. Very beautifully played and very beautiful piece. You are right, it should be played more often. The few pieces I have heard from de Falla are very interesting. I will check some of his other works.

14. Ruth CM - Of Foreign Lands and People (Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1) Lovely played Ruth! I also heard this piece for the first time from the hands of Martha smile (I love her so much). You indeed chose a slightly faster tempo than usual, but I liked how you played with both dynamics and tempo throughout the piece. I really enjoyed it.

15. navindra (Navindra Umanee) - Gymnopedie No. 1 Yes some Satie! Lovely playing and lovely recording. I liked how you mixed up the different angles. I think both halves sounded great, although I think for this piece I liked more the NV10 sound. Anyways, great playing.

16. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Nocturne Op 62 No 1 Ellen, this was lovely. This is one of my favorite nocturnes. I felt in love with it after watching Kate Liu's rendition at the Chopin competition and I was looking forward to your recording when I saw the list of submissions. I loved your tempo. Your musicality came through very nicely. The thrilled theme towards the end always gets me. Bravo!

24. vte - Character piece Op 46 No 12 Thanks for showing us some new music. I did not know about this composer before. I will check some of his works. I think you are good on your way polishing this piece! Regarding the recording, I think the best option is to record directly the sound from your digital to your laptop. There should be a line out for this or you can use the headphone jack as well. Just reach out if you need any help smile

25. Snejana - August Sun Thanks for showing me some new music. Beautiful piece. I completely understand the recording issues you mention. It also takes me a good amount of time to get a good recording. I have started this year to record myself a lot more often and it has helped me with that. I actually think it should be easier to perform live than recording yourself. Knowing there is no second take should help you to just go with it and not to get stuck at an error. I have not been able to test that theory yet though :P lol

26. JB_PW (Jen) - Gedenkblatt, Op 138 No 7 Very well done Jen. I do not know much about Heller, so thanks for introducing me to his music. Lovely piece. And your upright sounds amazing!

34. Peter Hontaru - Traumerei Well done Peter! I had commented on your video previously on your channel. Very good musicality in your playing. Keep the hard work.

35. Jason Lenthe - Sonata in D Major K 430 Thank you Jason for submitting something from my beloved Scarlatti. You did amazing. This was such a playful sonata, which I do not think I had heard before. Looking forward to hear more of your playing in future recitals!

36. barbaram - Evgeni's Waltz Well it does sound very cinematic, beautiful composition. We are usually our hardest critics. I am often not satisfied with my recordings either. But this is the beauty of it, being able to see in the future how far you have come smile

44. bSharp(C)yclist (Dan) - Piano Sonata No. 8 (Pathetique), II. Adagio cantabile Isn't this one of the best second movements ever written? You did very good. Nice phrasing. My only advice, and this is based entirely on the many times I have heard this piece (I have never tried to play it, so please take this with a grain of salt), is to give the piece some air at some points. Good job smile

45. Zoe - Tantalizing Tango Zoe, it is great you decided to join us for the recitals this time! You have been very enthusiastic on the 40 PYC thread, it had to happen! smile I loved this Tango piece. I do not know if you have ever danced Tango before but it is a very sensual dance, and this has to be very well transmitted by the music itself. The main Tango theme on your piece (appears around 0:25) should carry that feeling and allow the dancing to start. Think of the introduction as a coming closer/enticing part before starting to dance. I really liked how you prepared that entry and switch up the melody, I could imagine a set of steps to that piece lol. Sorry, I like dancing and got carried away commenting. Lovely playing! Do not forget to add it to the 40 PYC.

46. facdo - Fugue No.2 in C Minor, BWV 847 I remembered you posted the Prelude to this fugue short ago on the 40 PYC thread. This fugue is great and you did very good. One can notice the beautiful play between voices that you were able to create. Looking forward to your future recordings!.
How have you liked your AKG mics? I liked the audio quality of your recordings.

Inspired adult beginner, melomaniac
M&H Model 50 (Dumbo), Kawai CA49. Previously: Sabel S123 (Tucan)
What I have been learning
PW Listening Party
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
06. Ganddalf - Nocturno A charming composition, one I haven’t heard before. Beautifully played (as always), Gandalf.

07. MarieJ - Gnossienne No.2 I’m going to paraphrase our inimitable peterws here - ‘and now she’s tryin’ to play Satie!’

08. KevinM - Sonata in C Major, Second Movement K545 I did listen to the Vimeo recording, Kevin, and it was a delicate, sparkling treat. Super!

09. peterws - Jesu joy Wow - this more than passes muster for me, I think ‘joy’ is the operative word, it was there in spades. Encore!

10. wouter79 - op.45 sailor's song (n.14) and sternness (n.12) More new-to-me pieces. Polished dynamics made for a great performance - and a very pleasant listen.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]Quarterly recitals from #38

My Yamaha C3 and Kawai ES110 with Pianoteq: the best of both worlds?
H
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
H
Liz - really nice job with the nocturne. Like...dayum. 10/10 would listen again.

Only feedback is that you might watch the clipping on the recording, set the pickup level lower and normalize it in audacity.

Only in men's imagination does every truth find an effective and undeniable existence. Imagination, not invention, is the supreme master of art as of life. -Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski
H
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
H
Ellen you also kicked butt with Op. 62 no 1!

Ahem. What I mean is that you brought out the tender virtues to full form with great sensitivity. laugh Exquisite playing.

Great playing. I really appreciate these nocturnes. I haven't listened to sp's or dumka's yet. They play well so I'm looking forward to it, but I wanted to just say a word when I could, sometimes things get busy.

Only in men's imagination does every truth find an effective and undeniable existence. Imagination, not invention, is the supreme master of art as of life. -Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
11. pianist685 (Constantin) - Ragtime Nightingale I *think* I heard that nightingale .. but I *know* I heard a delightful jazzy submission which left me wanting more. thumb

12. Rich D. - The Sunken Cathedral A dramatic and evocative composition which could have been written especially for your Grotrian - beautiful.

13. Tim Adrianson - Eight Variations on "Shalom Chaverim" Another set of pieces that I’ve not heard before. I really enjoyed the variety of moods, and your excellent performance.

14. Ruth CM - Of Foreign Lands and People (Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1) What a polished gem. I loved it and I’m glad you managed to finish before your newborn woke up!

15. navindra (Navindra Umanee) - Gymnopedie No. 1 Navindra, I know from experience that this isn’t the easiest piece, so I’m really impressed with your rendition. The switch between the Novus and Pianoteq’s Bechstein was an interesting touch. Well done!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]Quarterly recitals from #38

My Yamaha C3 and Kawai ES110 with Pianoteq: the best of both worlds?
I
Ido Offline
I
more!
Again thank you everyone for listening and commenting!

10. wouter79 - op.45 sailor's song (n.14) and sternness (n.12)
Very interesting pieces. You keep them interesting by using a vast dynamic contrast and beautiful tone as always.

11. pianist685 (Constantin) - Ragtime Nightingale
I really enjoyed this performance. The tone is so good and warm, despite all the jumps. Really well executed, superb playing!

12. Rich D. - The Sunken Cathedral
This sound so grand!! what a big sound. You've definitely captured the character of the piece. Great job!

13. Tim Adrianson - Eight Variations on "Shalom Chaverim"
I listened once, it sounded interesting but the tune wasn't familiar. Feeling bad for not knowing the folk tune, I went ahead and listened to the original tune smile
Second listen was a different story. He really took the musical idea to new places and explored what can be done with it. A really interesting composition, I enjoyed it very much.
Thank you for introducing it to us. The playing is pretty much perfect, as always. I'm not sure the mic could contain your dynamic range (it might be my speakers though).

14. Ruth CM - Of Foreign Lands and People (Kinderszenen Op.15 No.1)
Your rendition reminds my those of the great pianists. The way you control the timing and the phrasing is very impressive and the piece flies by so fast (in a very good sense).
I like your tempo. After I made my recording I experimented a bit with faster tempos and liked it.

15. navindra (Navindra Umanee) - Gymnopedie No. 1
Your playing is very soothing to the ear. I like the variations you've made throughout the piece, they made it more interesting. Thank you.

16. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Nocturne Op 62 No 1
Wonderful playing, full of details and sensitive. I listened to it several times.

17. psyche23 (Edwin) - Forgotten Melodies 1, Op. 38 No. 8 'Alla Reminiscenza'
The level of pianism here is crazy. Superb playing. A very enjoyable listen.

18. Ted Jones - Temporal Lobe Vortex (conclusion)
Interesting harmonies and ideas. I like the changes in character and mood throughout the improvisation. It would be nice to hear a bit about your though process when you improvise like that.

19. selfishplayer - Nocturne Op. 32 No. 2 in A-flat Major
Lots of defects? haha
This is actually VERY good. The only thing I can point out is the pedal. But other than that, this sounds really chopinesque and you've really captured the mood and the style.

20. Serge88 - The Long And Winding Road
So beautiful and uplifting. Thank you for that.

Started playing piano in early 2017. My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNyp3JmDfITneq2uSgyb-5Q/videos
M
M
Well I coudn't believe such a simple exercise could bring so much joy ! Thank you all for the contribution and comments.

Here's my take on some of the pieces:

barbaram Abel Korzeniowski Evgeni's Waltz
Nice little piece, sounds like movie music a bit. Exquisitely, delicately as needed, played.

dumka1 Chopin Nocturne Op. 9 no. 2
A real classic. Interpretation shows a lot of personality, nice. Maybe the piano needs a little bit of tuning.

facdo Bach Fugue No.2 in C Minor, BWV 847
I used to play this, so I know it well. Nice interpretation, the voices come through very clearly as they should

Ganddalf Manuel de Falla Nocturno
A little gem I didn't know. Clean and expressive interpretation, very nice indeed.

Greta99 Mel Bonis Gai Printemps, Impromptu, Op. 11 no. 1
Another gem I didn't know about. Really outstanding interpretation, expressive, delicate, pro quality

JJHLH Scriabin Prelude in B Major, Op. 2 No. 2
Wonderful little piece, masterly executed.

JustinDAggie Mendelssohn Song Without Words, "Passion" (Agitato) Op. 38 No. 5
One of the toughest nuts to crack of the set. Bravo! Maybe the recording doesn't do justice of the virtuosity.

MarieJ Erik Satie Gnossienne No.2
Just as it should be, light, dreamy, deep. I have found Satie to be less easy than it seems. Very well done, takes you away.

peterws Bach Jesu joy
Oh boy! Did I love this! It's a small piece very dear to my heart as I used to sing it at Christmas with the family. So musical, so personal, really brings out the joy. Did you arrange this or where does it come from?

K
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
K
Originally Posted by MarieJ
08. KevinM - Sonata in C Major, Second Movement K545 I did listen to the Vimeo recording, Kevin, and it was a delicate, sparkling treat. Super!
Thanks for noticing that the recording to listen to was the one on Vimeo. I really felt like its a head desk moment when I realised I had uploaded the wrong recording for the recital.

Last edited by KevinM; 02/18/21 05:03 AM.
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by Ido
18. Ted Jones - Temporal Lobe Vortex (conclusion)
Interesting harmonies and ideas. I like the changes in character and mood throughout the improvisation. It would be nice to hear a bit about your though process when you improvise like that.

Thanks for listening. Rather hard to describe, not a thought process at all in the usual sense of rational cogitation. I just let my mind run free and use each idea as a springboard to the next. I never plan anything or improvise in order to imitate composition of some sort or other as some players do, everything is surprise and serendipity. Sometimes I start with definite ideas, sometimes not. It is like a complex nest of interacting feedback loops in the mind and, once under way, the illusion is that I am an observer and not an executant. For me the act of improvisation itself is secondary to listening to the recording afterwards. Unless the latter expands my musical landscape in some way, makes me reach out into new territory, I tend to think I have failed.

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
11. pianist685- I generally don't care for ragtime but this piece seems different. It seems deeper. Beautifully played.

12. Rich D. Full, Rich and wonderful. A big wow!

13. Tim- Damn, this place is starting to feel like a professional recital. This is amazing playing.

14. Ruth- I always love listening to this piece. Way back I got it in my head that this is telling a story about a visiting "uncle" telling his travel stories to his niece and nephew. You play it perfectly! You may have sped up a bit at the end. I do that a lot I think because I get in in my head I have to "hurry up and finish before I make a mistake.". smile

15. Navindra- well done, especially considring you have only been playing 2 years. If you love Satie check out his Gnossienne's. The first 3 are probably his simplest and very beautiful.

Originally Posted by marklings
peterws Bach Jesu joy
Oh boy! Did I love this! It's a small piece very dear to my heart as I used to sing it at Christmas with the family. So musical, so personal, really brings out the joy. Did you arrange this or where does it come from?

A few have commented similarly, and here's me thinking it was way below par. I wasn't going to submit it for that reason; just shows you just can't tell what folk like.
Anyway, it's a standard arragement from a lady, Myra Hess around 1918 I think; probably the most popular one, but Ithe arrangement I used was an organ (with pedalboard) one by Harvey Grace which is broadly similar, I believe. I adapted the organ copy for piano to give it a slight jazzy feel.

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
Thank you all for the encouraging comments on my performance!

I'm listening to the recital for the 2nd time, beginning to end. So much talent! I am particularly impressed by the original compositions and by the vast range of styles.

My first ABF recital has been an incredibly inspiring experience (much more than I'd have thought).

Yamaha CLP-735. Learning piano since January 2021!
My recordings: youtube | soundcloud | recitals
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
06. Ganddalf - Nocturno
This is new to me. As always, your performances are wonderful to listen to.

07. MarieJ - Gnossienne No.2

I can't say that I've heard this either. Very nice! Only one thing, I think it's Pianoteq creating that pedal wooshing sound. I'd turn that off smile

08. KevinM - Sonata in C Major, Second Movement K545

Commented on your video. This was very nice, Kevin!

09. peterws - Jesu joy

I ejoyed this. Do you improv when playing it, or do you read from sheet music?

10. wouter79 - op.45 sailor's song (n.14) and sternness (n.12)

Interesting piece, sounded good to me! There are some Heller etudes I'd like to go back to and revisit.

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Yamaha C3X
YouTube
[Linked Image]

K
K
Beautiful work everyone! I have enjoyed listening to these pieces and reading your summaries the last couple days while gazing out my window post-lunch.
Cheers-

Started lessons January 2020.
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recommended Songs for Beginners
by FreddyM - 04/16/24 03:20 PM
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,392
Posts3,349,302
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission