2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
41 members (cygnusdei, AprilE, DPPianoPhil, Alex C, 15 invisible), 977 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 242 of 282 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 281 282
T
T
Originally Posted by Del Vento
Originally Posted by titowsky
The best description of the issue in my instrument is given in this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m4QkOn0GXbE

In my case it is very evident with WallEQ ON and medium/volume.

Frankly this video is very cryptic. You have some CLEAR and NO CLEAR text on top of some sounds, but (from my computer speakers) they two notes sound exactly the same. Have you listened back to that video as it plays from youtube and make sure that the issue is evident? It might be that youtube compressions completely hides the problem (if it's not my computer speakers).

Also, distortion and hissing are two totally different things: distortion is something akin to clipping, i.e. using a volume level too high so much so that the sound becomes less that of a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_wave and more of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_wave (compare the two sounds from those page: very clear difference even with computer speakers). Hiss is totally different, closer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_noise (again, compare the sounds from there, even though their volume is definitely too loud). I don't hear any of these in your youtube test, so it's either too subtle for my computer speakers, or I am trying to listen to something different from the actual problem.

Sorry I have not been precise in my post: this video on YouTube is not mine. I found it on this same thread many pages behind .... and I report the link because it just shows something (whatever it can be named, I am neither native speaker nor sound engineer) very similar to what I hear and hate on my instrument: I think that "effect" from the video gives a much better idea than anything I may put together in words.

BTW today the technicians from my dealer in Germany checked the instrument and tried to substitute some components (I may not be precise because I was working in home office while they were making most reasonable attempts). No improvements at all.
Anyhow, they immediately confirmed the defect and we will try now to escalate the issue to Kawai again.
I had various digital and hybrid models from different brands and this issue is definitely not normal.

S
S

Frankly this video is very cryptic. You have some CLEAR and NO CLEAR text on top of some sounds, but (from my computer speakers) they two notes sound exactly the same. Have you listened back to that video as it plays from youtube and make sure that the issue is evident? It might be that youtube compressions completely hides the problem (if it's not my computer speakers).

Also, distortion and hissing are two totally different things: distortion is something akin to clipping, i.e. using a volume level too high so much so that the sound becomes less that of a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sine_wave and more of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_wave (compare the two sounds from those page: very clear difference even with computer speakers). Hiss is totally different, closer to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_noise (again, compare the sounds from there, even though their volume is definitely too loud). I don't hear any of these in your youtube test, so it's either too subtle for my computer speakers, or I am trying to listen to something different from the actual problem.

Sorry I have not been precise in my post: this video on YouTube is not mine. I found it on this same thread many pages behind .... and I report the link because it just shows something (whatever it can be named, I am neither native speaker nor sound engineer) very similar to what I hear and hate on my instrument: I think that "effect" from the video gives a much better idea than anything I may put together in words.

BTW today the technicians from my dealer in Germany checked the instrument and tried to substitute some components (I may not be precise because I was working in home office while they were making most reasonable attempts). No improvements at all.
Anyhow, they immediately confirmed the defect and we will try now to escalate the issue to Kawai again.
I had various digital and hybrid models from different brands and this issue is definitely not normal.

I am sorry for the problem you are facing. I hope it will be solved soon.

Do you have a heavy object on top of the NV10’s cabinet? If this problem is caused by the wall EQ DSP, you should hear it on the headphones as well.

I am trying to narrow down the options.

Kawai NV10
Casio AP-470
Pianoteq
F
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
F
Today I've tested the NV-10 in the showroom using its speakers.

I have encountered no problems or weird sounds with the speaker system; at least not in that particular unit. (It has been there since the release in the Netherlands, and was upgraded to the latest software according to the dealer. It only said 1.02; I don't know if it was 1.02a, or b, or m, or whatever; didn't say so in the display.)

The only thing I noticed is that it has exactly the same hiss as the LX-17 when it's on: "sssssssssss" through all of its top speakers. It's softer than on the LX-17, but definitely there. It's very hard to hear when standing next to the piano, but you can hear it if you put your ear on top of the speaker. It's not an issue when playing.

(And I don't believe any people telling me "my unit doesn't have it", because I've heard that often enough in my life. Most people don't have my kind of hearing. I only believe it when I listened myself and *I* can't hear it. Computer fans that are touted to be 'absolutely silent' have been returned by me because of the noise they made... to me, 'silence' is a completely different concept compared to what most other people experience as 'silence'.)

I've tried to set the line input (in the settings) to 0 as described in this thread. I haven't connected anything to the line-in.

As there were no problems through the speaker system and the piano sounded as good as the LX-17 (but with a Kawai sound and much better action), I've ordered it. I hope the unit I receive won't have any problems either.

I just hope I don't actually have to wait until November 2020. (I don't expect to, because Kawai seems to be shouting 'november 2020' throughout the world, for whatever you buy: it doesn't seem to matter if its a GL-50, an NV-10, an ES520, or a sustain pedal... if its not in stock NOW, the anwser is 'november 2020'. That's an impossible situation. Up until this month, my dealer has been selling at least one NV-5 and NV-10 per month, and received at least 1 of each every month from Kawai. I assume he doesn't lie about this.)

(I may re-instate Pianoteq, to run the Rucker's and KIVIR harpsichords. I sometimes fancy them when playing Bach or Scarlatti; it was fun on the MP7, but I never connected the NUC mini-computer to the LX-17 because it has all the connections on the front, and it can't quickly switch settings/send program changes like the NV-10 can. A Pianoteq upgrade from 5.x Standard to 7.x Standard costs something like €29; I think I'm going to get it, as I don't know if this is a discount or not. Even if I end up not using Pianoteq for whatever reason, €29 is not going to kill me.)

Last edited by Falsch; 12/12/20 06:17 PM.

Kawai Novus NV-10 | Pianoteq 7 (Kremsegg 1 & 2, Ruckers, Karsten, KIVIR)
Intel NUC i3-6100U, 8GB, SSD | iPad Pro 12.9 2018 | forScore
G
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
G
Originally Posted by Falsch
The only thing I noticed is that it has exactly the same hiss as the LX-17 when it's on: "sssssssssss" through all of its top speakers. It's softer than on the LX-17, but definitely there. It's very hard to hear when standing next to the piano, but you can hear it if you put your ear on top of the speaker. It's not an issue when playing.

I don't think you're alone here. A few of us have reported the same--more or less silent at playing/listening distance, but audible with ears right next to the drivers (and maybe in more quiet environments as well). I don't personally consider that a defect, I think it's just what you kind of have to expect with idling speakers?

As there were no problems through the speaker system and the piano sounded as good as the LX-17 (but with a Kawai sound and much better action), I've ordered it. I hope the unit I receive won't have any problems either.

Awesome, welcome to the family! Hopefully you don't have any issues, and that you get delivery well earlier than November (usually when a dealer has a committed order/money in hand, they have a better shot at expediting the delivery, lest the customer come back and try to refund).

Yamaha P-85, P-105, CP50, Kawai MP11 || Kawai NV-10
O
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
O
Congratulations Falsch - I think you will really enjoy NV-10!!

(I may re-instate Pianoteq, to run the Rucker's and KIVIR harpsichords. I sometimes fancy them when playing Bach or Scarlatti; it was fun on the MP7, but I never connected the NUC mini-computer to the LX-17 because it has all the connections on the front, and it can't quickly switch settings/send program changes like the NV-10 can. A Pianoteq upgrade from 5.x Standard to 7.x Standard costs something like €29; I think I'm going to get it, as I don't know if this is a discount or not. Even if I end up not using Pianoteq for whatever reason, €29 is not going to kill me.)

Lately I have been playing a lot of Pianoteq 7 with NV10, and am really loving it... It is a very nice combination.

Osho

Mason & Hamlin BB
Kawai Novus NV10 + VST + Genelec 8050B monitors.
Current VST favorites (in the order of preference): Pianoteq 7/VSL Synchron Concert D//Garritan CFX/Embertone Walker D Full

[Linked Image]
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
In modern equipment I would NOT expect to hear background hissing. This is 2020, not 1960. Even cheap equipment should be hiss-free.
Originally Posted by Gombessa
The only thing I noticed is that it has exactly the same hiss as the LX-17 when it's on: "sssssssssss" through all of its top speakers.
I don't think you're alone here. A few of us have reported the same--more or less silent at playing/listening distance, but audible with ears right next to the drivers (and maybe in more quiet environments as well). I don't personally consider that a defect, I think it's just what you kind of have to expect with idling speakers?

J
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
J
Originally Posted by MacMacMac
In modern equipment I would NOT expect to hear background hissing. This is 2020, not 1960. Even cheap equipment should be hiss-free.
The only thing I noticed is that it has exactly the same hiss as the LX-17 when it's on: "sssssssssss" through all of its top speakers.

“Ssss” is a new feature that seems to be plagueing lots of digital pianos
On the p515, increasing the reverb and brilliance brings out this weird artifact , as shown in the video, similarly if you increase the high eq(did not show in video, but it certainly does)

Yamaha P155, Yamaha P515
T
T
Originally Posted by Seif Maher

I am sorry for the problem you are facing. I hope it will be solved soon.

Do you have a heavy object on top of the NV10’s cabinet? If this problem is caused by the wall EQ DSP, you should hear it on the headphones as well.

I am trying to narrow down the options.

Thank you for the solidarity.

Nothing on the top of the instrument and nothing suspicious in the surroundings (the technicians had their checklist of obvious things to look at before addressing any possible defect).
This hiss is just more evident with WallEQ ON, but definitely existing also without... just the more "electronic" the sound, the more evident and annoying the defect.
Everything absolutely fine on headphones.

At lower volume and playing easy things it is not too noticeable. As soon as I raised a bit the volume and started to play some Rachmaninov it was immediately audible by everybody in the room... and unfortunately as soon as you perceive it, it becomes the only thing you focus within the notes, actually destroying any pleasure in music-making.

The technicians tried to substitute some components with replacements they took with them (I believe it was the driver of a speaker and/or a completely new speaker, I could not follow them during these attempts) but nobody noticed improvements.
As agreed with them, I am currently waiting for their technical report in order to escalate it to Kawai at a couple of mail addresses I have been given. Not sure why it is me who have to do that (as I raised the issue with full description in the Kawai portal, and that should be already more than enough from my side), but after so long delays and no clues on how to repair my 9k€ instrument I do not refuse to be personally involved in the pain of the required next steps.

I must repeat... NEVER had such an issue with any other digital and hybrid instrument I tried in the past or owned for years (CA99, NU1, NU1X), that were placed exactly in the same position and played exactly in the same way as the NV10.

And I must clearly point this out: I am definitely less than impressed from Kawai quality (I had also the initial issue of a damaged display) and even less from Kawai service and their attention to customer satisfaction!
I am enthusiast of the action of the NV10, but the troubles I had since the very beginning in September and all mails I had to write to get proper attention from the service made me regret this purchase.
No more Kawai for me!

D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
I must repeat... NEVER had such an issue with any other digital and hybrid instrument I tried in the past or owned for years (CA99, NU1, NU1X), that were placed exactly in the same position and played exactly in the same way as the NV10.

And I must clearly point this out: I am definitely less than impressed from Kawai quality (I had also the initial issue of a damaged display) and even less from Kawai service and their attention to customer satisfaction!
I am enthusiast of the action of the NV10, but the troubles I had since the very beginning in September and all mails I had to write to get proper attention from the service made me regret this purchase.

A little bit of hiss is normal in any analog device and the final steps of the sound generation (at least amplification and speakers) are analog. However what you describe sounds much more than "a little bit" and hence unacceptable. Not happening in the headphone, it seems very clear that it is in the amplification chain of the sound sent to the speaker.
Just to try to understand the problem better (which may make your report more accurate and increase the likelihood of a fix) you can try to send some clear signals in the line in jack of the instrument, assuming the NV10 has a line in. For example, you can try Pianoteq demo or Hammersmith free and see if the problem occurs with those too. Alternatively, you could try CD of piano music. In any case, make sure that the line out of your computer is absolutely "clean" and the volume level on the piano is set the same that shows the problem when you play it, and adjust the volume on the computer to hear the same intensity of sound. If the problem is merely in the amplification stages, it should be there during this test. If it's not, it must be somewhere "before".

Another test, use the line-out of the instrument, if it has one. Attach line out to any other audio equipment you may have or borrow somewhere (e.g. external monitors). Besides helping as a test, it may even be a good workaround to actually play the instrument until you wait for a fix. If you have no other option, you might even purchase some monitors for this test (look on this forum for recommendations). If the sound is bad, you return the monitors, if it's good you keep them and ask Kawai to pay for them which certainly will be cheaper for them than replace the instrument or fly a more experience technician and disassemble the whole instrument at your place. If they refuse, you can still return the speakers (some places this time of the year offer returns/refunds until January 31st).

I also strongly nudge you to PM Kawai James (if he doesn't chime in on his own or if you haven't talked with him already). By my experience with other non-piano companies, in situations like this it is essential to be put in touch with the right person, and often times the "normal" support personnel do not understand the seriousness of the situation. For example: they should not have asked you to do anything, they should have escalated the situation themselves to put you in touch with the right people, so in my opinion they have not understood the gravity/importance of the problem. Hopefully KJ will be able to do that for you.

Best of luck.
Davide

D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Does the problem happen with other instruments, e.g. organ, harpsichord, ect when played at the same volume level? IIRC the NV-10 has quite a number of sounds and understand if the problem is limited to your favorite piano sound or if it's more widespread will also help clarify the nature of the problem.

Also, does it have "pianist mode" and "normal mode"? If so, does the problem occur in the same way in both?

G
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
G

Not being a real audiophile or audio technician, I'd like to know to what extent this needs to be true. Do you mean there should be literally zero delta between a speaker cone that is off/unpowered and one that is idling powered? Or do you mean that at regular listening volume and distance, you shouldn't be able to hear any hiss at all (but if you literally put your ear right up to the cone, you might hear something that isn't there when the speaker is off)?

Because if the latter, the the NV-10 (mine at least) absolutely passes the test, there's absolutely no audible hiss when sitting at or standing near the piano, you cannot even tell the DP is on by sound alone (something I couldn't say about my old CRTs). But if it really needs to be absolutely silent even 1cm away from the driver, what's the difference/issue between that at silent at listening distance (because nobody puts their ear right up to the speaker)?

You're making excuses for poor quality ...
A little bit of hiss is normal in any analog device and the final steps of the sound generation (at least amplification and speakers) are analog.
I have a twenty-year-old amplifier. I can turn it up to max (which is nearly 30 dB more than the normal listening level) ... and I get no hiss or noise of any kind, even with my ear up against the speaker.

There's no excuse for making excuses for poor quality.

T
T
Does the problem happen with other instruments, e.g. organ, harpsichord, ect when played at the same volume level? IIRC the NV-10 has quite a number of sounds and understand if the problem is limited to your favorite piano sound or if it's more widespread will also help clarify the nature of the problem.

Also, does it have "pianist mode" and "normal mode"? If so, does the problem occur in the same way in both?

Dear Davide,

I do really appreciate you taking time to provide very reasonable suggestions to investigate the issue. Thank you.

What I can immediately report is the following: all instruments and modes reveal the issue, just on some of them it jumps out much more evident and unbearable than on others, as immediately noticed also by my wife listening to me (e.g. pianist mode with standard settings and WallEQ ON).
I tried also to play something on the speakers via bluetooth from my smartphone and the issue does not come out: this can probably be a remarkable observation.

I will make other checks as recommended, even if I would not expect me spending further additional time on that (I would like to start enjoying my 9k investment instead of going on with embarrassing mails, tests and reports from my side), in particular when appointed experts already showed up and investigated for 2h the situation.

Thank you also for the hint to contact Kawai James: I know he has read my problem already on the previous pages. I believe I have already activated the appointed and official responsible on Kawai side in Germany... anyhow, observing the current ineffectiveness of the official service until now, I will try to drop him a short message.

K
K
Not being a real audiophile or audio technician, I'd like to know to what extent this needs to be true. Do you mean there should be literally zero delta between a speaker cone that is off/unpowered and one that is idling powered? Or do you mean that at regular listening volume and distance, you shouldn't be able to hear any hiss at all (but if you literally put your ear right up to the cone, you might hear something that isn't there when the speaker is off)?

might this be the Signal To Noise ratio, e.g. signal is zero, turn up the volume to 80dB, noise is 1 dB. so S/N ratio is 80:1 ? if so then this ratio seems to be closer to 90-100 for modern equipment.

I think you might want to read some engineering text books. Because this is quite wrong ...
Originally Posted by kailord
might this be the Signal To Noise ratio, e.g. signal is zero, turn up the volume to 80dB, noise is 1 dB. so S/N ratio is 80:1 ? if so then this ratio seems to be closer to 90-100 for modern equipment.

F
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
F

I don't know.

My Hammond XH-200 (large console organ) and LX-17 had it. The NV-10 has it as well, but it's the most silent of the bunch. I heard it in several other instruments. It's not loud enough to worry about. If you sit behind the piano, it's only audible in a silent room, and you have to listen for it. The electrical hum in a room with lighting is louder.

What I mean to say is: if people are noting this as a defect and want Kawai to fix it, I think they're going to be disappointed.

Awesome, welcome to the family! Hopefully you don't have any issues, and that you get delivery well earlier than November (usually when a dealer has a committed order/money in hand, they have a better shot at expediting the delivery, lest the customer come back and try to refund).

Thanks smile I've known this dealer and before him, his father, for decades (now I feel hugely old, and I'm not even old enough to be in a mid-life crisis :P); since I was a child. He knows that if I order an instrument, I'm ready to pay for it on the spot and have it delivered at once if he has it in stock. At the time he doesn't even want it paid for right away because he's unsure about the delivery date.

On the one hand, I agree. On the other hand, if this is a hard requirement for you, you'll have to scrap more piano's from your list than you would expect. As said: even if people tell me "my instrument doesn't do X or Y", I don't believe them until I listened to it myself. I'm blessed/cursed with a pin-sharp hearing, even at 40... and when I was 18, it was even better: I was able to hear _dog whistles_ that didn't start high enough in the frequency range. Such kind of hearing isn't even fun anymore. You'll be distracted / irritated by literally everything.

F
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
F
Because if the latter, the the NV-10 (mine at least) absolutely passes the test, there's absolutely no audible hiss when sitting at or standing near the piano, you cannot even tell the DP is on by sound alone.

The hiss the NV-10 emits is much less than the one from the LX-17. (In a very quiet room, you can hear that the LX-17 is switched on when sitting at it; if your hearing is good enough.) During play, this hiss is not an issue in the LX-17. The NV-10 is much quieter, so it won't be an issue there either.

On both piano's, the headphones are completely silent when no sound is played, but the piano is on and turned up to full volume. On both piano's, changing line-in volume or turning up speaker volume makes absolutely no difference.

It could even be that any hiss can be caused by an unclean power source, which nowadays, is very likely given the number of electrical equipment connected to the power grid, and the number of devices often connected to the same sockets/cables.

I have a twenty-year-old amplifier. I can turn it up to max (which is nearly 30 dB more than the normal listening level) ... and I get no hiss or noise of any kind, even with my ear up against the speaker.

There's no excuse for making excuses for poor quality.

How sure can you be that your hearing is definitive? As said, many things that are experienced by other people as "quiet" or even "silent" are absolutely NOT quiet/silent to me.

Last edited by Falsch; 12/14/20 05:51 AM.

G
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
G
How sure can you be that your hearing is definitive? As said, many things that are experienced by other people as "quiet" or even "silent" are absolutely NOT quiet/silent to me.

That was my question too. Is the standard "there should be no noise at all, because the speaker should be completely unpowered when idling (i.e., idling is absolute zero signal, or the speaker has a noise gate of some sort)? Or is it, it should be quiet TO ME, and anything that isn't quiet TO ME is "poor quality?"

Because I'll bet dollars to donuts that I have better hearing or sensitivity than MacMacMac (just based on assumptions of age), but probably worse than yours. Does something that isn't an "excuse for bad quality" because Mac can't hear anything, suddenly become one because I have better hearing? And if it's something I could never hear, is it still bad quality because a super-hearer might be able to hear it?

F
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
F

That was my question too. Is the standard "there should be no noise at all, because the speaker should be completely unpowered when idling (i.e., idling is absolute zero signal, or the speaker has a noise gate of some sort)? Or is it, it should be quiet TO ME, and anything that isn't quiet TO ME is "poor quality?"

Because I'll bet dollars to donuts that I have better hearing or sensitivity than MacMacMac (just based on assumptions of age), but probably worse than yours. Does something that isn't an "excuse for bad quality" because Mac can't hear anything, suddenly become one because I have better hearing? And if it's something I could never hear, is it still bad quality because a super-hearer might be able to hear it?

That is why this stuff is highly subjective.

My eyesight is very poor (always was; born like that), but my hearing has been tack sharp all my life. In my teens, almost 25 years ago (I'm old...), I could do things such as:

1. Hear a light bulb being turned on and off
2. Hear a drop of water fall onto stone tiling from almost 10 yards away
3. Hear dog whistles that where not high enough in frequency (hearing up to just short of 22.5 kHz)

The world wasn't fun to me back then. I assume having tack sharp vision is great (I'll never know), but hearing like that will drive you positively crazy. You'll hear EVERYTHING. I've sent back computer monitors because of whistling, replaced light bulbs and devices because of humming, and I've spent a fortune to find computer fans that are actually silent enough to bear.

I have my sight and hearing tested about every year. Nowadays, my hearing is obviously not as good anymore as it was 25 years ago, but according to the audicien (hearing care professional), my hearing is still good enough so "that the average 30-year old would be very proud of it."

Therefore, I often think that "My ... doesn't have this issue" could also mean "I am unable to determine/hear it."

So, yes, the NV-10 in the showroom had a slight hiss when it's switched on, but for -most- people, it's completely inaudible if you sit in front of the piano, or even when you stand up straight. I have to put my ear right up to the speaker to draw a definitive conclusion. It will not be an issue when playing.

(It's not an issue with the LX-17 either, and that piano's hiss is MUCH louder. I can clearly hear it when sitting in front of it in an otherwise silent living room.)

F
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
F
Hi smile

While looking through YouTube, I found two of JoBert's video's regarding the action of the NV10. I have question... see this video:

Can the hammer shanks hit that rail that is running across them? If so, couldn't that damage either the shanks, or the hammer heads themselves because of the impact stress? I -assume- this has been taken into consideration, and that either

- the shanks never hit that rail, despite how hard the piano is played
- the impact is greatly cushioned.

I've also found one (and only one) message about hammers on the NV-10 being loose.Are the hammers themselves stopped somehow in their upward motion, like in an acoustic, where a string stops the hammer? If not, there will be quite some stress on the shank and the hammer, because of the momentum.

Does anyone have more information about this?

Page 242 of 282 1 2 240 241 242 243 244 281 282

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Pianos - Organs - & Keyboards, Oh My!
My first professionally recorded piece
---------------------
Visit Maine, Meet Mr. Piano World
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
When Mozart plays a mean trick on you
by cygnusdei - 11/28/21 02:20 AM
Thin\hollow sound - improvement possible?
by TBell - 11/28/21 01:26 AM
Es920
by Jitin - 11/27/21 10:11 PM
Shopping spree reports
by Marc345 - 11/27/21 06:24 PM
Fishy scientific experiment - needs candidates.
by ZeroZero - 11/27/21 04:09 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics210,282
Posts3,149,254
Members103,450
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission