2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
71 members (36251, Bruce Sato, Carey, 20/20 Vision, AlkansBookcase, bcalvanese, brdwyguy, amc252, akse0435, 11 invisible), 2,080 guests, and 315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
D
D
Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop

Even better, thank you!!

Linda
Yamaha N1X
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] XLVII
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by dancingfish

Even better, thank you!!

Yes, I'm glad I waited a few days. I just bought it now when you said you got a blank page and I went to investigate since I was planning on buying tomorrow... because after all, tomorrow is Black Friday.

But I decided I'd better do it now in case anything else changes smile

[Linked Image]
across the stone, deathless piano performances

"Discipline is more reliable than motivation." -by a contributor on Reddit r/piano
"Success is 10% inspiration, and 90% perspiration." -by some other wise person
"Pianoteq manages to keep it all together yet simultaneously also go in all directions; like a quantum particle entangled with an unknown and spooky parallel universe simply waiting to be discovered." -by Pete14
D
D
Yes, I'm glad I waited a few days. I just bought it now when you said you got a blank page and I went to investigate since I was planning on buying tomorrow... because after all, tomorrow is Black Friday.

Well I hope you had better luck than I did while purchasing! I had put it in my cart, and then got distracted for a few minutes doing something else, and received an email offering an extra 5% off (e.g. only about a buck or so) if I went back to my cart and completed the sale. So I went back to my cart and also I saw that I had 280 points (e.g. $2.80 worth) that I could apply as well. So I did that, and tried to pay via Paypal, and got a website error. Went to look at my orders and my subscription status, and the purchase wasn't there. Went to look at my points, and they were all gone, referencing an order page that comes up blank.

THEN, I go over to Paypal, and the payment WAS applied to my PayPal account, but not in the amount reflecting the additional (albeit tiny) discounts. So I don't have my extended subscription, my points, or my money!

What else could possibly go wrong....

Last edited by dancingfish; 11/28/19 07:30 PM. Reason: corrected spelling of "cart"

Linda
Yamaha N1X
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] XLVII
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member

Well I hope you had better luck than I did while purchasing! I had put it in my cart, and then got distracted for a few minutes doing something else, and received an email offering an extra 5% off (e.g. only about a buck or so) if I went back to my cart and completed the sale. So I went back to my cart and also I saw that I had 280 points (e.g. $2.80 worth) that I could apply as well. So I did that, and tried to pay via Paypal, and got a website error. Went to look at my orders and my subscription status, and the purchase wasn't there. Went to look at my points, and they were all gone, referencing an order page that comes up blank.

THEN, I go over to Paypal, and the payment WAS applied to my PayPal account, but not in the amount reflecting the additional (albeit tiny) discounts. So I don't have my extended subscription, my points, or my money!

E-mail customer support! I would be surprised if they don't sort you out by tomorrow. smile

[Linked Image]

"Discipline is more reliable than motivation." -by a contributor on Reddit r/piano
"Pianoteq manages to keep it all together yet simultaneously also go in all directions; like a quantum particle entangled with an unknown and spooky parallel universe simply waiting to be discovered." -by Pete14

Please ignore my query above.

P
P
Originally Posted by Pianist magazine
It's Black Friday week, so we're offering you not one but TWO awesome deals on Pianist...

Prefer to go digital? Get yourself 30% off a digital subscription here -> http://pocketmags.com/magazine-offers/warners-group/pianov19
Prefer a physical copy of the magazine? Get yourself 25% off a print subscription here -> https://pianistm.ag/25OFFBF

I get an empty page when I use the digital subscription link above. Is the link correct?

I see 45% off here.

That is the right link, I believe the original expired and we then bumped it up to 45%. We hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving for those who celebrated!

P
P

We're so sorry that this happened! We definitely recommend emailing the support team over at PocketMags, who will be able to deal with this for you.

P
P
Originally Posted by Sundew

I have a print subscription which includes the latest issue. I can’t see an option for starting a digital sub at the next issue. Would that be possible?
Thanks

Hi Sundew. How long does your subscription last?

P
P
Happy Friday everyone! Our new issue 111 is OUT NOW. We are very proud to have Ms Lola Astanova featured on the cover; a wonderful pianist with a refreshingly progressive view on the industry. Plenty of festive sheet music and masterclasses inside of course. We hope you enjoy!

Print - https://pianistm.ag/issue111
Digital - https://pocketmags.com/pianist-magazine

Originally Posted by Pianist magazine

I have a print subscription which includes the latest issue. I can’t see an option for starting a digital sub at the next issue. Would that be possible?
Thanks

Hi Sundew. How long does your subscription last?

Hi, unfortunately I seem to have got confused, easily done these days lol. I signed up for the yearly digital subscription last night, receiving access to the latest digital version, only for the print version to be popped through my letter box this morning. I believe this is my last print issue due on my previous sub. I would have liked to start my digital sub from the next issue. Would that be possible?

Many thanks

6000 Post Club Member
6000 Post Club Member
You know, Pianist Magazine is great - I am a subscriber.

But this thread is pretty blatant about selling subscriptions. Does Pianist Magazine buy advertising here? Do they contribute money to keep this site going?

Just asking...

Sam

Back to School at 62: How I earned a BM degree in Piano Performance/Piano Pedagogy in my retirement!
ABF Online Recitals
ABF Recital Index
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Hi, unfortunately I seem to have got confused, easily done these days lol. I signed up for the yearly digital subscription last night, receiving access to the latest digital version, only for the print version to be popped through my letter box this morning. I believe this is my last print issue due on my previous sub. I would have liked to start my digital sub from the next issue. Would that be possible?

You should contact pocketmags customer support and ask them to fix.

[Linked Image]

2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
My current digital subscription ends Jan 2020. Is it possible to renew using the 40% off now?

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Yamaha C3X
YouTube
[Linked Image]

9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by bSharp(C)yclist
My current digital subscription ends Jan 2020. Is it possible to renew using the 40% off now?

They said yes for me. I did.

[Linked Image]

F

Silver Supporter until Jan 02 2013
2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
F
I tapped a few times but could not open Graham’s video more than once. I did not see it all the way. Is there any way to see it

3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
I just signed up for the Print edition, Black Friday special. Can't wait for it to start arriving.

[Linked Image]
9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by FarmGirl
I tapped a few times but could not open Graham’s video more than once. I did not see it all the way. Is there any way to see it

Are you watching it in the app or on Youtube?

[Linked Image]

F

2000 Post Club Member

2000 Post Club Member
F
It works now. Thanks

Sam S #2917772 11/29/19 04:53 PM
Gold Subscriber
3000 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Sam S
You know, Pianist Magazine is great - I am a subscriber.

But this thread is pretty blatant about selling subscriptions. Does Pianist Magazine buy advertising here? Do they contribute money to keep this site going?

Just asking...

Sam
It would be great if they'd do some paid advertising here on PW, especially since they're not restricting their input to this thread. They've popped up in several other threads in the last day or so.

[Linked Image]
Yamaha C3X
In summer, the song sings itself. --William Carlos Williams

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Stubbie
It would be great if they'd do some paid advertising here on PW, especially since they're not restricting their input to this thread. They've popped up in several other threads in the last day or so.

Today I looked in on a thread I've been involved in. They wrote a blatant advertisement that had nothing to do with the topic, or anything any member had written. To make matters worse, when I clicked on the link, not only did I see a price list for subscriptions, but a magazine cover with a pianist in a tight red dress and sexy pose - it was just a total turn-off. To me, advertising without even reading a thread and truly contributing, is disrespectful to the members and the site.

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  Bart K, platuser 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,391
Posts3,349,282
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission