2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
84 members (c++, brdwyguy, Bruce In Philly, ambrozy, 22 invisible), 1,407 guests, and 622 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
C
OP Offline
C
I dont know if you guys can see this,
I finally find the brand called Estonia and its very good, we have one in our city and it created history between USSR and CHINA. WOW

[img]https://scontent-hkg3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...4d27342084ddd019010b6271&oe=5D79B4DD[/img]

[img]https://scontent-hkg3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...a10f03229187a82bc1bb8abe&oe=5D81B2F6[/img]

[img]https://scontent-hkg3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...636dbc117f0af1f0540ac717&oe=5D885AD6[/img]

[img]https://scontent-hkg3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...2301ba00563b3ceb1cb42765&oe=5D7A21B8[/img]

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Retsacnal
Thanks for the explanations. Are there no independent technicians who can work on any brand of piano?
(just curious how it works in China)

yes they have their onw tech team or worker, the Imported brand will training some of , like yamaha , they have it, but others, I dont know, I guess there no one, and the local technician may dont know as company do.

and In china, the store is confusion . Authorized dealers is everywhere , but only listen to the big one, afew years after the big one may fail or better, then somehow, you may lost your server or get better server.

but Local brand . always has their onw tech team, they will fix all problems,

no matter what, all the server you want you have to tell the Authorized dealers, then they tell the factory and find someone to help you, it could take weeks some times. I dont know how it works in your country ?

Platinum Supporter until Feb 18  2015
6000 Post Club Member
Online Content

Platinum Supporter until Feb 18  2015
6000 Post Club Member
Sometimes owning something exotic and foreign is more trouble than it's worth. For example, a friend of mine shipped a Mini Cooper to the US from Germany back in the 80's. In Germany, it had been cheap and easy to maintain. In the U.S. where it was somewhat "exotic," there were no parts to be found, or shops familiar with it. He found a mechanic who was willing to work on it, but even the simplest repair often resulted in the car being out of commission for weeks while the mechanic sourced parts from England, and it all added to the repair bill. He finally gave it to the owner of a "British Pub" in town, and it sat out front in ignominy, for years, broken windows, covered in a hand-painted Union Jack, basically as a decoration.

All that to say, you are wise to focus on brands whose support services you can rely on.

Let your jazz be what people regard about you, not the piano brand you play it on! thumb

How to Upload Pictures
“If it sounds good, it IS good.” ― Duke Ellington!

C
OP Offline
C
Originally Posted by Retsacnal
Sometimes owning something exotic and foreign is more trouble than it's worth. For example, a friend of mine shipped a Mini Cooper to the US from Germany back in the 80's. In Germany, it had been cheap and easy to maintain. In the U.S. where it was somewhat "exotic," there were no parts to be found, or shops familiar with it. He found a mechanic who was willing to work on it, but even the simplest repair often resulted in the car being out of commission for weeks while the mechanic sourced parts from England, and it all added to the repair bill. He finally gave it to the owner of a "British Pub" in town, and it sat out front in ignominy, for years, broken windows, covered in a hand-painted Union Jack, basically as a decoration.

All that to say, you are wise to focus on brands whose support services you can rely on.

Let your jazz be what people regard about you, not the piano brand you play it on! thumb

thank you, couldnt agree more

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Ken Knapp, Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Yamaha 515-P... sounds bad or it's just me???
by Riccardo92 - 07/28/21 06:23 PM
Rachmaninoff anyone? I'm having so much fun!
by gooddog - 07/28/21 06:21 PM
Yamaha 515-P... sounds bad or it's just me???
by Riccardo92 - 07/28/21 06:10 PM
Plan Ahead! 2022 Themed Recitals
by Sam S - 07/28/21 04:37 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics208,265
Posts3,117,134
Members102,261
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission