Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
What's Hot!!
Mr. PianoWorld - the full interview
-------------------
European Tour for Piano Lovers
JOIN US FOR THE TOUR!
--------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2018
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas

Who's Online Now
85 registered members (bounced, anamnesis, bennevis, Charles Cohen, ando, Beowulf, BearLake, 26 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 324 of 324 1 2 322 323 324
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2751634
07/15/18 08:06 AM
07/15/18 08:06 AM
B.C.Canada
P
Palmpirate Offline
500 Post Club Member
Palmpirate  Offline
500 Post Club Member
P
B.C.Canada
Well, my AOTW, is something. I really didn’t expect. My piano ‘guru’ , always encouraging and full of wonderful teaching tips and tricks, actually praised me....It’s been more than 5 yrs since I started with him - lesson time is always enjoyable ..... but it’s taken this long to know what it takes to be told he really liked the way I played something.......it was the first part of the 15th ‘Beethoven Sonata. Got to admit I was rather bored with it lately and forced myself to find the musicality in it again. Guess it showed!

[Linked Image]
2018 ambitiously working on - Debussy, Les Collines d'Annacapri and other stuff just for fun!

(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2751653
07/15/18 10:00 AM
07/15/18 10:00 AM
Costa del Sol
SwissMS Offline

2000 Post Club Member
SwissMS  Offline

2000 Post Club Member
Costa del Sol
Palmpirate - Is that Pastorale? That is a beautiful piece. That is quite a nice compliment! It sounds like you playing of the piece has matured very well!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2751679
07/15/18 11:20 AM
07/15/18 11:20 AM
Midwest USA
Stubbie Offline
Gold Subscriber
Stubbie  Offline
Gold Subscriber
Midwest USA
Yesterday was a busy day. There was laundry to do, lawn to mow, garden produce to harvest, a trip to the library and grocery store, dinner to prepare--and it was a steambath for the out-of-doors work, hot an muggy like the inside of a sauna. "Date night" with Mr. Stubbie started at 7 p.m.

After all the aforementioned activities, that left me about an hour to get in my piano practice, but I was beat. I sat down at the piano with the idea I would make a quick run-through of my scales and arps and then maybe one piece and call it a night. The scales went well--once through at a decent clip. The Bartok required my full attention to the score and the first time through it went okay. I put it aside and pulled out my Schumann piece and played through it. Hmm. Getting better in the rough spots. Put it aside and went through my Chopin prelude. I can almost play this from memory at this point and it felt good. After once through, I put it aside and pulled out the Scarlatti. Rough, but I could play through without struggling too much. Repeated a few phrases that were giving me trouble. Put it aside and pulled out the Chopin waltz I've been working on for some time. I had played it the night before, but not for several weeks before that so it was rusty, but less rusty than the night before.

It was 6:55 p.m. I closed up the piano and joined Mr. Stubbie to watch movies for the remainder of the evening.

My time at the piano wasn't practicing but it certainly felt good to play! My AOTW: spending an enjoyable hour at the piano when I thought I was too tired to get past playing the E major and C minor scales and arpeggios. smile

[Linked Image]
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: SwissMS] #2751682
07/15/18 11:25 AM
07/15/18 11:25 AM
B.C.Canada
P
Palmpirate Offline
500 Post Club Member
Palmpirate  Offline
500 Post Club Member
P
B.C.Canada

Originally Posted by SwissMS
Palmpirate - Is that Pastorale? !

Yes, opus 28.Allegro. l’m polishing up for St Goar!
That and a Brahms and Debussy. I’m playing them for him next week so I’ll find out if he ‘approves’ of progress!

[Linked Image]
2018 ambitiously working on - Debussy, Les Collines d'Annacapri and other stuff just for fun!

(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2754151
07/27/18 12:49 PM
07/27/18 12:49 PM
Florida
cmb13 Online content
Silver Level
cmb13  Online Content
Silver Level
Florida
Chopin 28.6

Last night I played through the Chopin prelude in E min, as I have several times, then turned the page and happened to come across the prelude in B min (28.6). I've never played it and didn't know what it should sound like, so I just played the R hand section once, then added the L and sight-read it. Now mind you, I probably didn't do the "sight reading" portion of that sentence justice, and I know there are those who are quite sensitive about that term, as I had read through the R hand first, and then played it slowly and not quite in time. However, I was quite pleased that I was able to actually play it at all within just a few minutes. That's what got me excited!

I hope to play several of the preludes one day; I've now learned three, this will be the forth, and raindrop will be coming up soon. What an incredible body of work!

Boston 118 PE

Working On
Consolidating My Repertoire
Mozart K545
Chopin Sonata 20, Posthumous, in C-Sharp Minor
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2755177
08/01/18 01:15 PM
08/01/18 01:15 PM
Italy
casinitaly Offline OP

Gold Supporter until March 1 2014
casinitaly  Offline OP

Italy
Have been away for three weeks, and only had access to a Piano in the second week.
I did have some achievements over my holidays though!

1. Played for a friend in a Piano shop we were walking by. No music, not too many flubs!
2. Had a lesson with my niece’s teacher- it went well. I wasn’t nervous playing for her and she gave me some great advice.
3. Played the piano in our B&B - sadly out of tune- without miso. I thought I was only playing for my husband and our friends but all the staff came out to listen. I had a surprise round of applause.
It was most gratifying!

[Linked Image]
EPP 2018 - Germany!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2755198
08/01/18 02:31 PM
08/01/18 02:31 PM
Florida
cmb13 Online content
Silver Level
cmb13  Online Content
Silver Level
Florida
Great Cheryl! What did you play? I tried to do the same on a cruise recently but couldn't remember anything well enough. I've got to make point of memorizing a few pieces.

Boston 118 PE

Working On
Consolidating My Repertoire
Mozart K545
Chopin Sonata 20, Posthumous, in C-Sharp Minor
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: cmb13] #2755209
08/01/18 04:15 PM
08/01/18 04:15 PM
Italy
casinitaly Offline OP

casinitaly  Offline OP

Italy
The two pieces I can play from memory are the Chopin waltz in Amin, posthumous andThe Town I Loved so Well, by Phil Coulter.

I didn’t consciously learn these by heart, it just happened. Maybe because I was so emotionally caught up in them.

If you want to start memorizing, I would suggest starting with your very favourite piece, and play it through slowly, noticing your hand placement and consciously recognizing what your hands are doing , thinking about how the position feels, and how you move from one position to another. What shapes are you making, how are you stretching.

I did that for Traumerei, and while I still don’t have it fully memorized, it certainly flows more smoothly.

[Linked Image]
EPP 2018 - Germany!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2755211
08/01/18 04:27 PM
08/01/18 04:27 PM
Quebec city, QC
CadenzaVvi Offline
CadenzaVvi  Offline
Quebec city, QC
I did notice that I memorize more easily pieces for which I need to look at my hands while playing (like this Chopin's waltz : the LH moves a lot. It is hard to play without looking at the LH).

Most of the time, I end up memorize almost all the pieces I play. For the pieces it doesn't work and that I want to learn by heart, I simply force myself to play by heart, see where I have memory lapse and go learn those parts more in depth.

(I probably can't give advice to people who struggle with this, since it is mostly natural to me).

As I get better at reading, I memorize a little bit less easily though, since I'm able to read along, whereas before, I had to know it mostly by heart to be able to play it.

My piano journey from day 1
Started piano on February 2016.
Pieces I'm working on :
- Mozart's K545, 1st and 3rd mov
- Tina's theme from FF VI piano collections
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2755222
08/01/18 05:17 PM
08/01/18 05:17 PM
S
schinl Online content
schinl  Online Content
S
I never thought I would memorize any pieces. But one night I was trying to practice Chopin's Nocturne 9/2 which I had been working on for months, and did not have my glasses on. So I squinted and leaned forward, trying to read the music. To my surprise, I realized that my hands knew more or less where to go. As I leaned back and the notes became a blur, the hands and music kept moving. Pretty neat trick, I thought. As long as the notes were vaguely there, muscle memory did the rest of the work. Now I know it by heart.

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2755252
08/01/18 07:17 PM
08/01/18 07:17 PM
B.C.Canada
P
Palmpirate Offline
500 Post Club Member
Palmpirate  Offline
500 Post Club Member
P
B.C.Canada
Casinitaly and cimb13 what lovely Chopin!
I’ve never really memorized anything but notice the more I play the more that might become a possibility. Not stressing about that though.
Last lesson was great - got praise for my Brahms! Yahoo!
I’ve found that trying to record a piece takes you to a different level in playing and for me was an enormous challenge. Can’t imagine what it must take to memorize. My admiration for those that do has gone up several notches.

[Linked Image]

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2756364
08/06/18 11:13 PM
08/06/18 11:13 PM
Quebec city, QC
CadenzaVvi Offline
CadenzaVvi  Offline
Quebec city, QC
This is nothing fancy, but I suck so much at sight reading that when I can sight read something and that it sounds not so bad, I'm happy.

That was my 3rd reading through that page and I'm pretty happy about how it sounds considering.

My piano journey from day 1
Started piano on February 2016.
Pieces I'm working on :
- Mozart's K545, 1st and 3rd mov
- Tina's theme from FF VI piano collections
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: schinl] #2756489
08/07/18 12:09 PM
08/07/18 12:09 PM
B.C.Canada
P
Palmpirate Offline
500 Post Club Member
Palmpirate  Offline
500 Post Club Member
P
B.C.Canada
Originally Posted by Jouishy
, since it is mostly natural to me)..

I am so jealous! But at my age i’m Not worrying about it.....
Originally Posted by schinl
I .... did not have my glasses on. So I squinted.....the notes became a blur, the hands and music kept moving. Pretty neat trick,.....Now I know it by heart.

Nice ‘trick’ there! I’m just too chicken to try... maybe one day with something really easy!

[Linked Image]

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2759060
08/16/18 09:59 PM
08/16/18 09:59 PM
New York
M
Medved1 Offline

Medved1  Offline

M
New York
Took out a Bach piece that I had learned badly a couple of years ago, and tried to apply what I have learned in the last 6 months about breaking a piece apart, learning individual voices, putting them together 2 at a time until it all makes sense, and (reminded by the discussion elsewhere in the forum about slow practice meaning really slow) taking it slowly to let things find their own pace. My god, it works! I am beyond happy about the 4 measures, including one that had completely stumped me first time through, that I made progress on tonight.

Mason & Hamlin A ('97)
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2760169
08/21/18 09:29 PM
08/21/18 09:29 PM
Midwest USA
Stubbie Offline
Gold Subscriber
Stubbie  Offline
Gold Subscriber
Midwest USA
I had my first lesson of the fall semester today. I got a real, honest-to-goodness compliment from my teacher about how I played one of my pieces (Bartok, of all things!). I almost fell off the bench!

There were no compliments about my tone production on the other two pieces I played, however. There's work to be done.

[Linked Image]
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2764724
09/11/18 10:58 AM
09/11/18 10:58 AM
Italy
casinitaly Offline OP

casinitaly  Offline OP

Italy
Well, it's been a couple of weeks with no reported achievements, but I think many of us have been on holidays.

My AOTW is more like an AOTYear, or maybe even 5 years smile

This past weekend I attended the EPP 2018 Germany - (European Piano Party). I was fortunate enough to meet up with old friends from PW and make new friends.

As you know, this year has been a year of focussing on performance for me - getting out there and playing for anyone, at every opportunity.

Well, I am thrilled to say it paid off.

At our previous piano parties, I've always had a very rough time performing, and I have never, ever performed fully to my satisfaction - I've never felt -hey, that was good. Once I felt "hey that was....ok"..but really, every event has been disappointing to some degree in terms of my own expectations and achievement. Last year was particularly painful as I had felt so much better prepared and yet still had a disastrous train wreck.

I feel that this year I redeemed myself!
I plunged in and went first (never had the courage to do that before!) . I played 4 pieces - INCLUDING Traumerei (Schumann) which was my downfall last year and my bugabear all through this year.
I even played the 1st page of my work-in-progress Nocturne.

Now I'm not saying I played perfectly - but I played well. I did have some flubs but just kept them flowing (ok, I had to re-start Traumerie, but only once smile ) ---- I didn't freeze up, I was able to keep my focus, and I was able to leave the piano feeling that I had conveyed my love for my pieces to the listeners.

It's by far the most gratifying piano experience I've had to date.

I'm still on a bit of a high!

[Linked Image]
EPP 2018 - Germany!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2764786
09/11/18 05:23 PM
09/11/18 05:23 PM
LadyAcadia Offline

LadyAcadia  Offline

Such a busy summer, I forgot to post that I was super nervous playing my first full accompaniment piece with our church choir. The song was Abba Father by Carey Landry.

The song is not new to us, but it had been a while since we sang it. During practice, the night before, the choir came in a little too soon and they missed going to the refrain between the 2nd & 3rd verse. As an accompaniast, that would have been a really great challenge I think to catch up or skip ahead.

Thankfully we all sang and played beautifully together. 🤗

Dona Nobis Pacem
Yamaha DGX 660 (portable 88)
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2765033
09/12/18 05:48 PM
09/12/18 05:48 PM
Southeast USA
P
Progman Offline
Progman  Offline
P
Southeast USA
I am a super-early beginner (3 months) and just had my 1st lesson back after the end of summer/beginning of school year break. While I had 1 month between lessons, I went without playing piano for 2.5 weeks due to travel (my teacher recommended at least one week off). I got a week in before that return lesson and did a really good job playing my second song ever (Edelweiss). My teacher was over-the-top with compliments, she said my dynamics were very good! That felt really good!

I carry a lot of tension, especially when playing for my teacher. I have become much more aware of this problem since I started playing piano, and taking steps to get this under control. For some reason, after the break I am much more calm and that improves my playing a lot. We also picked my next song - Chicago's Saturday in the Park.

Progman
1997 Baldwin 'Classic' Console
Kawai ES100
Alfreds bk 1 + Teacher
Long Live ELP
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2765038
09/12/18 06:07 PM
09/12/18 06:07 PM
south florida
JimF Offline
2000 Post Club Member
JimF  Offline
2000 Post Club Member
south florida
Congratulazioni C, così felice che hai avuto una buona prestazione!

thumb thumb thumb yippie

Clair de Lune, C.Debussy
Tarantella, Pieczonka
Sonatine, No.2 Menuet - MRavel

Estonia L190 #7284[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2765157
09/13/18 09:50 AM
09/13/18 09:50 AM
B
barbaram Offline

1000 Post Club Member
barbaram  Offline

1000 Post Club Member
B
That's an inspiring "AOT5Y", Cheryl!
I've been struggling the last few months - a lot of missed time due to travel and other commitments, and lack of focus much of the time, no teacher to help me out of my rut, etc.It hasn't been all bad by any means, but it hasn't been great either.
This week it feels like I've reconnected with the music a bit more. A piece where I have been stalled for quite a while on the most difficult section finally feels like there is some progress, and I'm bringing back some previously learned pieces and that is proving satisfying too.
So rather a small achievement, but the connection feels encouraging.

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2766479
09/19/18 03:23 PM
09/19/18 03:23 PM
Midwest USA
Stubbie Offline
Gold Subscriber
Stubbie  Offline
Gold Subscriber
Midwest USA
Good piano lesson today. I missed my lesson last week due to a cold and cough. I'm feeling better this week, but still have some residual cough and I was pleased to not hack (cough) my way through the lesson. So that was good. Better still today was the word "breakthrough" from my teacher. The focus of our lessons has changed, and apparently at least a few things clicked in my brain and stuck. thumb

[Linked Image]
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2766522
09/19/18 07:04 PM
09/19/18 07:04 PM
Virginia
D
DFSRN Offline
DFSRN  Offline
D
Virginia
Played at the nursing home this weekend with my instructor who played the drums. For the first time ever I did more than one song, I play 4 back to back, took awhile to get them good. Good thing my instructor can adjust his rhythm on the fly. When I played I Left my Heart in San Francisco one of the residents sung the entire song. I guess I did ok, I still sweat a lot when I play in front of people.

Deb
"A goal properly set is halfway reached." Zig Ziglar
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: DFSRN] #2766537
09/19/18 08:25 PM
09/19/18 08:25 PM
In the Ozarks of Missouri
NobleHouse Offline
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by DFSRN
Played at the nursing home this weekend with my instructor who played the drums. For the first time ever I did more than one song, I play 4 back to back, took awhile to get them good. Good thing my instructor can adjust his rhythm on the fly. When I played I Left my Heart in San Francisco one of the residents sung the entire song. I guess I did ok, I still sweat a lot when I play in front of people.

That got me excited! Great Job!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: DFSRN] #2766544
09/19/18 08:55 PM
09/19/18 08:55 PM
Southeast USA
P
Progman Offline
Progman  Offline
P
Southeast USA

Thanks huge! Congratulations!!

Progman
1997 Baldwin 'Classic' Console
Kawai ES100
Alfreds bk 1 + Teacher
Long Live ELP
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: DFSRN] #2766599
09/20/18 06:25 AM
09/20/18 06:25 AM
B.C.Canada
P
Palmpirate Offline
500 Post Club Member
Palmpirate  Offline
500 Post Club Member
P
B.C.Canada

Wow, wish I was that brave....
I am usually a cold person with sweaters on when everyone else is in tank tops. But when play piano, I’m peeling off the layers! Never understood girls on stage with strapless dresses 👗 but need one myself now just to practice in....never mind the stage 😂
Must be all the brain power working in top gear.....

[Linked Image]

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2767454
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Yesterday at 09:50 PM
Singapore
M
musicalinfinity Offline
musicalinfinity  Offline
M
Singapore
I passed my very first piano exam of my life and I'm absolutely delighted! I took the ABRSM Grade 5 in September and I thought it went pretty badly because I panicked and forgot what scale I was supposed to be playing halfway through but I managed a Merit. I'm glad my teacher encouraged me to try one exam just for the experience, I think it's really different trying to polish a piece and play it for some one else compared to what I've always been doing. Back to my usual pieces now laugh

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: musicalinfinity] #2767502
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
NobleHouse Offline
500 Post Club Member
NobleHouse  Offline
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by musicalinfinity
I passed my very first piano exam of my life and I'm absolutely delighted! I took the ABRSM Grade 5 in September and I thought it went pretty badly because I panicked and forgot what scale I was supposed to be playing halfway through but I managed a Merit. I'm glad my teacher encouraged me to try one exam just for the experience, I think it's really different trying to polish a piece and play it for some one else compared to what I've always been doing. Back to my usual pieces now laugh

Congratulations on passing your piano exam!!

Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: musicalinfinity] #2767521
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
B
bennevis Online content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
bennevis  Online Content
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
B
Originally Posted by musicalinfinity
I passed my very first piano exam of my life and I'm absolutely delighted! I took the ABRSM Grade 5 in September and I thought it went pretty badly because I panicked and forgot what scale I was supposed to be playing halfway through but I managed a Merit. I'm glad my teacher encouraged me to try one exam just for the experience, I think it's really different trying to polish a piece and play it for some one else compared to what I've always been doing.

thumb
The ABRSM examiners make allowances for nerves, as I'd found out time and time again in my exams when I was a student. (My performance anxiety has never left me, even to the present day).

Once, I opened up my Scales & Arpeggios book like a robot, as soon as I heard the examiner say he wanted to hear them. (I didn't even know why - and how - I brought the book with me, as I'd been playing them from memory for months). He simply came over and said: "Shall we try to play them without the music?", and smoothly lifted the book off the music rest... grin. On another occasion I played an arpeggio instead of the scale he requested, then abruptly stopped halfway through, mumbled "Sorry" and switched to the scale instead. Not to mention starting a piece on the wrong note, and having to restart.

Each time, there was no mention of my mishap in the examiner's detailed notes, and clearly, I wasn't marked down either.

"I don't play accurately - anyone can play accurately - but I play with wonderful expression. As far as the piano is concerned, sentiment is my forte. I keep science for Life."
Re: Achievement of the week - what got you excited? [Re: casinitaly] #2767528
11 hours ago
11 hours ago
Costa del Sol
SwissMS Offline

2000 Post Club Member
SwissMS  Offline

2000 Post Club Member
Costa del Sol
Congratulations for passing your grade 5 ABRSM. That is a big milestone!

Page 324 of 324 1 2 322 323 324

Moderated by  BB Player 

New In Our Store!
New In Our Store!
key racks with hand sanitizer
Attn: Piano Teachers, Music Teachers, Studios!

A rack made from actual piano keys, with individual hand sanitizer for each student!
Tons more music related products in our online store!
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Do antiques lose crown?
by edferris. 09/25/18 08:05 PM
Asian Stencils -- How to Pierce the secrecy?
by JohnSprung. 09/25/18 06:50 PM
Gospel Chords in F#
by dbowensmusic. 09/25/18 06:11 PM
AVANT GRAND N3X pros and cons
by Karl Watson. 09/25/18 06:00 PM
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Steingraeber
Forum Statistics
Forums40
Topics187,485
Posts2,747,773
Members91,093
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2018 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission