Piano World Home Page

Digital Keys Dust Cover?

Posted By: 2-thumbs

Digital Keys Dust Cover? - 09/05/06 08:53 AM

Does anyone know where I can get a dust type cover for my P60?
Its not an expensive board but its new and I'd still like to keep the cookie crumbs out of the keys.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted By: signa

Re: Digital Keys Dust Cover? - 09/05/06 02:55 PM

yamaha sells a plastic cover (which my teacher has), but i really don't like it. i would made one myself with some good and thick fabric, if i were you. another option is to use long table runners (either 1 or 2 identical ones attached together).
Posted By: dat99

Re: Digital Keys Dust Cover? - 09/06/06 01:44 AM

I use an old twin size sheet folded for my P-70.
Posted By: hawk85

Re: Digital Keys Dust Cover? - 09/06/06 05:41 AM

The Yamaha KDC5300 will work for the P-60. It's made of an anti-static plastic material and is pretty good if you want to protect against liquid spills (I use the KDC5300 on my P-120). However, it is now discontinued; but still available from Kraft Music and also via Kraft on eBay. http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/accessorydetail/0%2C%2CCNTID%25253D21348%252526CTID%25253D%2C00.html


The replacement cover is the KDC8811. I believe it is made of a stretchable black material with locking drawstrings.


I know that you have to remove the music rest to use the KDC5300. I'm not sure about the KDC8811, but I would guess you have to remove the music rest in this case also. Hope this helps.
© 2017 Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums