Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Arnes New FP-90 - 11/05/18 07:52 PM
I bought a new Roland FP-90 a week ago. It is a very nice piano.
The thing is, I just use the default grand piano sound and add some ambience to it and I'm all set. I don't seem to need anything else.

Am I missing something important here?
Posted By: spanishbuddha Re: New FP-90 - 11/05/18 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Arnes
I bought a new Roland FP-90 a week ago. It is a very nice piano.
The thing is, I just use the default grand piano sound and add some ambience to it and I'm all set. I don't seem to need anything else.

Am I missing something important here?

After 1 week, not at all. After longer you might want a variation or change, then you canexplore further. Of course you could do that now and have a wow moment, or not.
Posted By: Nordomus Re: New FP-90 - 11/05/18 08:23 PM
Why would you need anything else? smile
Posted By: peterws Re: New FP-90 - 11/05/18 08:34 PM
If it was a wooden piano with strings, that'd be your lot! The variety should be in the music, not the piano tones. We're all crazy here and don't much like practising . . .
Posted By: Charles Cohen Re: New FP-90 - 11/05/18 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by peterws
If it was a wooden piano with strings, that'd be your lot! The variety should be in the music, not the piano tones. We're all crazy here and don't much like practising . . .

thumb
Posted By: Finfan Re: New FP-90 - 11/06/18 01:05 AM
I think many of us just use the default sound. I suspect it is usually the best piano sample the manufacturers have.
Posted By: halherta Re: New FP-90 - 11/06/18 06:25 AM
If you like the sound no need to change it. Enjoying playing the Piano!. But if you get bored of it, or want to mess around with other sounds or do splits e.t.c you should have no problems doing that either.
Posted By: puremusic Re: New FP-90 - 11/06/18 06:35 AM
Just enjoy it! laugh
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums