Piano World Home Page
Posted By: bill5 Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/03/18 02:55 AM
Never heard of it. Semi-weighted with aftertouch to boot has my attention...

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...y-semi-weighted-keyboard-with-aftertouch
Posted By: puremusic Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/03/18 04:24 AM
I've seen it for sale but never tried it. It has a nice feature set doesn't it?
Posted By: spanishbuddha Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/03/18 07:31 AM
The older version was priced half as much, and a better candidate for a portable travel instrument than the often quoted NP series from Casio. The higher price on this model puts me off. You have to try the keyboard action for yourself to see if it’s for you.
Posted By: bill5 Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/03/18 04:34 PM
True, however, not possible, no store anywhere remotely near me carries it. I don't care how portable it is, just interested in the semi-weighted aspect and aftertouch in an affordable keyboard isn't exactly common these days.
Posted By: Osho Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/06/18 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by bill5
True, however, not possible, no store anywhere remotely near me carries it. I don't care how portable it is, just interested in the semi-weighted aspect and aftertouch in an affordable keyboard isn't exactly common these days.

If you don't care about portability and want fully weighted keyboard with aftertouch, the StdioLogic SL88 Studio with fully weighted keys is a great deal at $499.

Osho
Posted By: bill5 Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/07/18 03:27 PM
No, as I mentioned, I want semi-weighted, but thx anyway.
Posted By: anotherscott Re: Studiologic Numa: anyone familiar? - 04/30/18 03:35 AM
If you don't need the tonewheel organ/MIDI sliders and VA synth functions of the forthcoming Compact 2X in the lnk, you can get the currenly available 2 for less money.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums