Piano World Home Page
I think I saw it for $765 on Amazon perhaps.

I of course would go back and try the 255 again but am considering looking for a bargain on the 155 and moving the PX130out.
Lucky you! £950 in the good ole UK . . And it`s been reduced!
Here's one for $799. They seem legit with 5 locations in GA.

http://www.kenstanton.com/Yamaha-P155-Digital-Piano-in-Black-Mahogany-p/yamp155.htm

Having played a Yamaha with the GHS action, then one with the GH action, I didn't feel the GH action was a good enough improvement over GHS. So at that price point I'd go with a PX-350 all day.
Action is subjective IMO, but Lester has a good point about looking at the PX-350. PX-350 is significantly more advanced over the P155 and a nice upgrade from your PX-130.

Edit: Plus PX-350 recently had a price drop to $699
I would agree about the PX-350 action; I did have some other issues with it (I actually had 2 return ) but I might try out the PX-780 when I am in NYC over the weekend.

The PX780 had nice speakers and they are angled nicely.

I do find the P155 to be heavier which would be a nice complement to my Korg.

This was about the price I paid for the P155 before all the discounts. I got a great deal at one of the music stores. I absolutely love this keyboard/digital piano/whatever. I know it's not the ritzy piano that one would get with a CP4 or something, but it's great for me as a learner.

I feel it's simple enough to do exactly what I want: Learn!

Compared to real acoustics, the sound is "off", but the piano feel is hands down the same.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums