Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Pianoworldstage Attachment Manager ??? - 10/10/20 06:09 PM
Hi

After complying with the forum instructions i still can't find the attachment manager to upload an audio file, slightly frustrating. Could somebody please tell me how to upload a file?

Thank you.
Posted By: BDB Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/10/20 06:18 PM
You cannot upload audio files to the forums. Upload them someplace else, and link to them here.
Posted By: Pianoworldstage Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/10/20 06:27 PM
How do you link a file from somewhere else directly to your post on this forum? Very confusing..
Posted By: scriabinfanatic Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/10/20 09:18 PM
Go to any other post where someone linked to their recording, click on the "Quote" button in the lower-right corner, and you will see between the "quote" place-holders how they formatted their post.
Posted By: Pianoworldstage Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/11/20 12:47 AM
Sorry but there must be a more simplified way to upload a file on this forum..

How are othere members listening to each other's recordings.. ?

Also why does the forum help section refer you to (attachment manager) when it doesn't exist..

I would like to upload an audio file for review.

Moderaters please could you respond to this post.
Posted By: dogperson Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/11/20 01:28 PM
You might want to post your question on the main forum—- not as ‘attachment manager ‘ but as ‘need steps to upload to PW’
Posted By: BDB Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/12/20 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Pianoworldstage
How do you link a file from somewhere else directly to your post on this forum? Very confusing..

You use the Full Editor. There is a button for adding a link.
Posted By: Hakki Re: Attachment Manager ??? - 10/13/20 07:35 AM
You can't load an audio file to the forums directly.

You must first upload your file to a service that can host audio files, such as soundcloud etc.

Then you must allow the uploaded file for sharing.

And then you must copy the sharing link from that site and paste into the post in the piano forum.

Note that it is best that the hosting site is able to play the file on the browser, since most members here might not want to download your audio file.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums