Piano World Home Page

Humidity regulator

Posted By: sonaip

Humidity regulator - 03/03/05 03:04 PM

American Piano supply sold these low tech humidity bars. It is called... Humidity Regulator and built in Germany by Meyne. Does anyone know of a wholesale source for getting these. Thanks
Posted By: Roger R Sethmann

Re: Humidity regulator - 02/16/08 03:27 AM

I don't know about the bar you mentioned but I would recommend the Dampp Chaser Climate Control System. It is a complete automatic Humidifier-Dehumidifier system especially designed for pianos. As a Piano-Tech. I have installed many of these and I believe in them 100 %. They can be purchased from most piano technicians and are available from piano supply co's.
© 2017 Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums