Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Fatih Alfred's Scale Book - 01/10/13 09:40 PM
Hey guys,

I need to get the "Complete book of scales chords arpeggios and cadences" by Alfred. http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Scales-Chords-Arpeggios-Cadences/dp/0739003682

But since this book is not available in my country, i need to purchase in PDF. I am looking for it online for hours but i couldn't find anything. Could you please give me a hand on this?

TY smile
Posted By: wayne33yrs Re: Alfred's Scale Book - 01/10/13 11:06 PM
ooooops, didn't realsise it was copyrighted smile
Posted By: DinaP Re: Alfred's Scale Book - 01/10/13 11:50 PM
Don't know what country you are in -- but --I just went to eBay -- US site -- and searched for the book title -- Both US listings and the one UK listing currently up there wiil ship worldwide with different exceptions for each one. The second US seller (Jack-Rob Musical Services) listed at the moment also calclates the shipping cost for at least some of the other countries -- The link below will take you to the current listings using the full book title as the search item -- at the bottom of the page you will see some other variations with the search terms and sometmes these will show other listings

eBay search link

Maybe this will work for you
Posted By: sinophilia Re: Alfred's Scale Book - 01/11/13 06:51 AM
I bought it for the Kindle. I thought there was a way to get a pdf from Amazon, too? Or else you can install the Kindle app on your computer/tablet etc..
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums