Piano World Home Page

Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2

Posted By: One Ohm

Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 03/29/19 05:31 PM

I started making weekly recordings on Sundays to share with friends and family. Thought I would share something here since I enjoy listening to other shared recordings. The Brahms piece, and the others in the playlist so far were recorded on my Yamaha S7X purchased last year. It is a lovely piano and a joy to play. Recording is a fun challenge that also motivates me to practice more diligently. Would love to hear feedback on the recordings (both sound and playing). I plan to continue recording songs each week until I catch up with my learning. Thanks!

Sunday Piano Recordings
Posted By: NobleHouse

Re: Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 03/31/19 12:51 AM

The sound was very clear. Nice playing as well!

Re: Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 03/31/19 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by NobleHouse
The sound was very clear. Nice playing as well!

Thank you!

Re: Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 04/03/19 07:05 PM

Whoops...realized my title did not list the correct Brahms Intermezzo. I previously recorded Op 118 No 1 and that is the one in the current playlist. However, No 2 is coming this weekend. Doh!
Posted By: Wzkit1

Re: Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 04/06/19 04:06 PM

Nicely done! Are all the recordings on your Soundcloud on the S7X?

Re: Started weekly recordings - Brahms Intermezzo Op.118 No.2 - 04/09/19 01:21 PM

Yes. The Sunday recordings playlist is all with the S7X.
© 2019 Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums