Piano World Home Page
Posted By: PianoYos Snippets of Pieces I've Been Composing - 02/24/20 07:37 PM
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted on this forum - I hope everyone's doing well. I used to record some classical pieces and share them on here, but over the last few months I've taken a completely different turn, and I've been dabbling in composing my own pieces.

It's with some hesitancy I post this on this sub-forum because I know it's geared more towards classical music and discussion of classical pianists. My music doesn't quite reach the "classical" status, I think - although my independent studies have been mainly in classical music, my pieces are a lot simpler in chord progression and structure. I'm posting here though because, admittedly, there's a selfish part of me that would like to gain a bit more exposure than the "Composer's Lounge" sub-forum seems to offer. I googled other forums for this kind of stuff, but I couldn't really find a good match, and this was the place I was most familiar with.

Anyway, enough of that...

Below I've posted a video of snippets of 12 pieces I've been composing. I hope some of you will enjoy them and might find interest in my kind of music. If you do, please PM me or leave a comment on this thread.

Thanks in advance,
Yosuke

Posted By: MichaelJK Re: Snippets of Pieces I've Been Composing - 02/25/20 11:59 PM
I like these. And the photographs as well. I hope you keep going with it.
Posted By: PianoYos Re: Snippets of Pieces I've Been Composing - 02/26/20 08:44 AM
Thank you smile I'll be trying my best to finish them over the next few months.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums