Piano World Home Page

Gliere Preludes Sheet Music

Posted By: sarah_elizabeth

Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 03:39 AM

Does anyone happen to know where I could purchase a sheet music copy of Gliere's op. 30 preludes? After scouring the internet, what I can find right now are digital downloads, PDF files, or sheet music for the D-flat prelude alone, none of which I'm not interested in.

Posted By: BruceD

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 05:18 AM

I didn't have to do any "scouring" of the internet. I went directly to IMSLP and there they are, all 25 of them in five "books" of five Preludes each downloadable for free.

Regards,
Posted By: Kreisler

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 12:18 PM

Which she's not interested in, as per her original post. frown
Posted By: BDB

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 03:33 PM

That may be the only choice if she wants the music and it is out of print. Either that or scouring used music sources.
Posted By: BruceD

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Kreisler
Which she's not interested in, as per her original post. frown

I thought she meant that she could find only downloads and print copies of the "D-flat Prelude alone." But she did say "purchase sheet music" didn't she. Sorry!

Posted By: Damon

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by BruceD
I didn't have to do any "scouring" of the internet. I went directly to IMSLP and there they are, all 25 of them in five "books" of five Preludes each downloadable, free of charge.

Regards,
smile

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 10:47 PM

I do have the IMSLP PDFs, but I'd like to find an actual copy. Seems like that's going to be hard to find... but it's not the coolest thing in the world to appear at a masterclass with computer printouts, so I'll keep looking. wink

Posted By: Kreisler

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/29/10 11:29 PM

Call Eble Music:

https://www.eble.com/store/

If they can't find it, nobody can.

Re: Gliere Preludes Sheet Music - 09/30/10 12:26 AM

Thanks so much for the link, Kreisler. I'll give them a call first thing in the morning.
© 2019 Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums