Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Rich Galassini Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/15/08 09:43 PM
I miss that guy. He hasn't posted here in a while. I always enjoyed his posts and, while I am sure he is quite busy, aren't we all?

That is NO EXCUSE!

Post something useful please, Alex. smile
Originally posted by Rich Galassini:
I miss that guy. He hasn't posted here in a while. I always enjoyed his posts and, while I am sure he is quite busy, aren't we all?

That is NO EXCUSE!

Post something useful please, Alex. smile
Present.
Hi Alex!
Originally posted by sleepingcats:
Hi Alex!
Hey you, how's it going? wink
Posted By: apple* Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/16/08 12:24 PM
Hay Alex,

I just want you to know how important this link has been to me lately. this is the only song i know 'by heart' so it's the only thing i play for people when i'm away from my music. I have NEVER had such a positive reaction to a piece of music. Everyone loves it. So thanks for sharing it a while back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr64NI33qUo
Posted By: U S A P T Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/16/08 01:29 PM
Hi Alex!
Posted By: Furtwangler Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/16/08 02:33 PM
Hi Alex

Your store is beautiful! Everyone should visit.

Looks like you are keeping busy!
Posted By: Benecs Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/16/08 10:51 PM
Apple I love that song very much. I play it too, but never managed to play it really beautifully. It's easy to play but hard to play good.
Posted By: Kurisu SARU Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/16/08 11:20 PM
Wow, it's my first time hearing that piece of music in that video and I must say it is amazing... wow...

I need that sheet music ASAP.
Benecs
Member # 11304 posted July 16, 2008 02:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple I love that song very much. I play it too, but never managed to play it really beautifully. It's easy to play but hard to play good.
What he said.
This is a piece I am working on... the left hand makes me feel spastic at times. cursing I am cursed with small hands- and the constant stretch tires the left hand after practicing this for a while. I have found no way to cheat.
Posted By: nrrads Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/18/08 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Carl Mc:
Benecs
Member # 11304 posted July 16, 2008 02:51 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What he said.
This is a piece I am working on... the left hand makes me feel spastic at times. cursing I am cursed with small hands- and the constant stretch tires the left hand after practicing this for a while. I have found no way to cheat.
Not to hijack, ok yeah I'm hijacking...

where did you all get the music? My local music store said there is no US distributor.
I've never heard the piece until today. I love it! Thanks for sharing. whome
Posted By: Benecs Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/18/08 11:45 PM
If I remember correctly, a few months ago it was possible to download the music in pdf on the official website of Yann Tiersen. I don't find the scores anymore. The song is called "Comptine d'un autre été l'après midi".
http://fortepiano.szm.com/COMPTINEDUNAUTREETE.pdf
Posted By: nrrads Re: Alex Hernandez... Where has he been? - 07/19/08 01:49 AM
Thank you! smile
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums