Piano World Home Page
Posted By: Pianolance Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 03:40 PM
Rich has been actively contributing excellent information on this forum for many years. He always signs his comments "My 2 cents" Since Rich has contributing nearly 12,000 posts his contributions come to nearly $240. Think about that!
Posted By: Piano Math Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 06:02 PM
I enjoy Rich's posts a great deal. I have learned so much from them. Some of his comments on this forum were very instrumental in my piano education and in helping me with my choice of a wonderful piano. Thanks.
Posted By: Ralphiano Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 06:20 PM
I had no idea we were paying him so much! shocked
Posted By: Retsacnal Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Ralphiano
I had no idea we were paying him so much! shocked

No... Rich pays 2¢ each time he posts! wink
Posted By: Retsacnal Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 06:24 PM
On a serious note, I too appreciate Rich's presence here. His posts are worth much more than 2¢ each! thumb
Posted By: dhull100 Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/21/20 08:35 PM
Same here, always informative and a balanced view on things.
Posted By: j&j Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/22/20 12:31 PM
Rich Galassini’s posts are something I look forward to reading on PianoWorld. With his knowledge on piano restoration, coming trends and innovations in the piano industry, and business sense from his partnership in Cunningham Pianos, he willingly shares his knowledge with piano friends on this Forum. Thank you so much Rich!!!!
Posted By: gwing Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/22/20 01:08 PM
Maybe we should have a button that we can use to pay two cents if we particularly like a post.

Maybe even do the same if we particularly dislike a post with the author having to match the contribution before reposting. That would be a nice income stream of 4c per particularly troublesome posts for Piano World! Potentially a lot more if the post really upsets a lot of people.
Posted By: Sir Lurksalot Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/22/20 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Retsacnal
I too appreciate Rich's presence here.

If I had a nickel for every time someone said that...
Posted By: Rich Galassini Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/22/20 08:48 PM
Aww shucks blush

First time I am seeing this thread. Thank you for the kind words.

You know, I just enjoy it here. I have made friends, met lot of people (virtually, and some in person), and I like the camaraderie. Someone here once said that I am the perfect blend of piano geek and chat room geek. I think that describes me well (although all the chat rooms I visit are piano based).

My 2 cents,
Posted By: master88er Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/23/20 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Rich Galassini
Aww shucks blush

You know, I just enjoy it here.....and I like the camaraderie. Someone here once said that I am the perfect blend of piano geek and chat room geek. I think that describes me well (although all the chat rooms I visit are piano based).

My 2 cents,

Is that what they mean by Cheese-steak (not a Kosher dish)?!

Regardless, you certainly have stronger kishke's ( Yiddish word meaning, um, fortitude) than most other dealers, including me.

Well deserved accolades my friend.
Posted By: Rich Galassini Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/23/20 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by master88er
Is that what they mean by Cheese-steak (not a Kosher dish)?!

Russell,

Of course you know that there have been Kosher "cheesesteaks" made.... but with no dairy cheese. I don't think you would be impressed.
Posted By: Karl Watson Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 11:57 AM
Rich:

I hope that this gives you some indication of the deep regard we have for you, on virtually every level.

Karl
Posted By: Piano Math Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 12:21 PM
+1
Posted By: Ay9293 Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 05:08 PM
+1
Posted By: BDB Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 07:12 PM
+2¢
Posted By: Retsacnal Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 07:37 PM
+2 bits
Posted By: BruceD Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/24/20 08:02 PM
+ 2 bucks
Posted By: j&j Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/25/20 12:24 PM
+2 Benjamins
Posted By: BruceD Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/25/20 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by j&j
+2 Benjamins

Let's not price him out of our market. His contributions are so valuable, but I want to be able to afford them! smile smile

Cheers!
Posted By: Retsacnal Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/25/20 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by BruceD
Originally Posted by j&j
+2 Benjamins

Let's not price him out of our market. His contributions are so valuable, but I want to be able to afford them! smile smile

Cheers!

Oh, man! I was gonna counter with "+2 Grand"! (pun intended) wink
Posted By: DiarmuidD Re: Rich Galassini's 2 cents - 05/26/20 12:35 AM
Rich is one of the absolute best contributers to these forums. I've forgotten my login details a few times over the years, but I've been here for a while (20+ years). Rich is simply the best. The absolute best. He is honest, knowledgeable and generous with his knowledge. You cannot ask for more. The guy is a great asset to this forum.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums