Piano World Home Page
As a longtime Abraham Lincoln and Civil War buff, Steve Schmidt recently was given a job he couldn't refuse:

Restore a square grand piano that had been owned by Mary Todd Lincoln's sister and brother-in-law and that Lincoln himself is thought to have listened to often.

"We went over to check it out," Schmidt said of his early summer trip to Springfield. "Wow, Abraham Lincoln stood before this piano that I hadn't known existed. It was too much of a thrill to pass by."

Article here:

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/lo...restoring-piano-owned-lincolns-laws.html

[Linked Image]
I thought it would be an interesting article, and opened the link. You have to take a survey/answer a questionnaire before you can continue to the article. I don't mean to be contrary, but I was not in the mood to take the survey; so, it looks like an interesting article and I'll just use my imagination as to what it had to say. smile

Rick
I don't get a survey or questionnaire when I click on that article, probably because I have javascript disabled on my web browser by default.

Try turning javascript off and it will take you right there.
Originally Posted by FrankCox
I don't get a survey or questionnaire when I click on that article, probably because I have javascript disabled on my web browser by default.

Try turning javascript off and it will take you right there.

Thanks, Frank, I'll try that...

I use Google Chrome and I'm not sure if javascript is on or off. Of course, sometimes I'm not sure if my thinking cap is on or off. smile

Rick
I got a very large pop-up when I opened it, but I think it was from my cursor moving about randomly. Killed the page, opened it again, then made sure my cursor was not moving around, but stayed on the text.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums