Piano World Home Page
Posted By: 4evrBeginR Piano World Statistics - 02/02/14 10:28 PM
The PW Forum makes for easy statistics observation. Since I've join back in 2009, The Digital Piano Forum has always been 3rd in popularity. The Adult Beginner's Forum was second. This weekend, with 16,650 thread, the Digital Piano Forum passed the Adult Beginner's Forum for the first time I believe. I don't recall it's done that before. This has to be a significant event.

We all know that digital pianos has become very popular and important, but this is actual data showing its raise. I wonder if the DP Forum would ever one day pass the Piano Forum or perhaps the Piano Forum would have to be renamed the Acoustic Piano Forum to alleviate confusion in the future? Thoughts?
Posted By: Minnesota Marty Re: Piano World Statistics - 02/02/14 10:36 PM
Hopefully the name of this site won't ever need to be changed to Imitation Thingy World.
Posted By: Retsacnal Re: Piano World Statistics - 02/05/14 02:38 AM
It's funny you point out those numbers. For a while now, whenever I get on piano world, I always make a note of the number of people viewing, and almost without exception the Digital Piano Forum will have more viewers than the Piano Forum. Like right now, 399 and 368 respectively.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums