Piano World Home Page
the music is right here.
It was the BGM of a photography video, about ice or snow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxukFtDwT2E&feature=plcp

I lost the video link and I didn't remember the name of the song
but the artist is a female piano player. When I saw that video I gave it to my friend and she remembered it so she could play in the video, but she lost the link too, and some friends are asking about the tab or that songs but we can not tell.

We really want to know what is that song again. thank you very much! (I've been posted articles on forums of my country for months but still no one knows)
I don't recognize it either. Perhaps it was written specifically for that video. Such cues are typically never published.
It's not a standard classical piece, certainly. Sounds a bit like Ludovico Einaudi or George Winston, but they pretty much all sound the same in that genre.
Reminds me of Emile Sande's "Read all About it" in some ways.
It's not Einaudi or Winston (and here I must confess that I have all their albums and would recognize the piece if it were one of theirs). It sounds more like Yiruma to me, but I tried listening to it with my SoundHound app, and nothing came up.

Very pretty. If nobody here recognizes it, your best bet may be to try to find the original snow/ice photography video again.
© Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums