Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.5 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!


SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Virtual Sheet Music
Download Sheet Music Instantly
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Sheet Music...
(125ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Modern Piano Moving
Modern Piano Moving
(ad)
Piano Buyer Guide
Piano Buyer Spring 2017
(ad)
Lindeblad Piano
Lindeblad Piano Restorations and sales
Who's Online Now
108 registered members (Albunea, alfredo capurso, AndyP, 17curleyj, 36251, agraffe, 27 invisible), 1,714 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45
#2090919 - 05/28/13 09:16 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 966
dynamobt Offline
500 Post Club Member
dynamobt  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 966
NH
That was some serious racing you used to do!!!!! Support hose for the runners?? Piano is much easier!!!!!


1918 Mason & Hamlin BB
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
#2091322 - 05/29/13 11:34 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 966
dynamobt Offline
500 Post Club Member
dynamobt  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 966
NH
I realized last night that my "support hose" comment came off the wrong way. I was simply surprised that ultra running would cause leg fatigue so bad that runners would try to compensate. Makes sense actually. I was a sprinter when I ran in HS an college. I'm in awe of anyone who can run distances.


1918 Mason & Hamlin BB
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2091817 - 05/29/13 11:41 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: dynamobt]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Originally Posted by dynamobt
I realized last night that my "support hose" comment came off the wrong way. I was simply surprised that ultra running would cause leg fatigue so bad that runners would try to compensate. Makes sense actually. I was a sprinter when I ran in HS an college. I'm in awe of anyone who can run distances.


Dynamobt, I sort of guessed the compression calf guards may have looked a bit odd to an outsider. However compression garments have become very popular with some believing wearing them helps in recovery. For most though they act as protection against cuts when running through high grass or bushy areas.
As a sprinter in your school days I am sure you had to work pretty darn hard, distance runners are just lazy people who prefer to slow everything down and do it over a longer timeframe.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2091879 - 05/30/13 01:34 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: dynamobt]  
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
carlos88 Offline
Full Member
carlos88  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 168
Colorado
Originally Posted by dynamobt
I realized last night that my "support hose" comment came off the wrong way. I was simply surprised that ultra running would cause leg fatigue so bad that runners would try to compensate. Makes sense actually. I was a sprinter when I ran in HS an college. I'm in awe of anyone who can run distances.


Heck, the clothes are nothing - you should see the food some people chow down during the longer ultras. (I paced a friend twice at the Leadville 100, and swear someone guzzled a whole can of cheese whiz at one of the rest stops the second year...)

I could never keep anything down during marathons, so watching my friend eat a pack of tortillas with various toppings and then start off again impressed me too.




I'd rather play badly than not at all...
(ad ) MusicNotes.com
sheet music search
#2091928 - 05/30/13 05:10 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Alas I am no longer running but still chowing down the worst food.........somethings going to have to give


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2101067 - 06/11/13 05:41 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
Satoshi Offline
Junior Member
Satoshi  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1
BC, Abbotsford, Canada
Hello everyone, my name is Jonah, but people can call me by my real name or user name, either or is fine. smile

I am new to piano, or sort of new to music in general. I've played classical guitar for over a year now but when I really paid attention to piano, its very much like classical guitar but so much more versatile. So I really want to learn how to play!!

I've never thought of joining a forum full of musicians so I was quite excited to see one as big as this forum. I hope to learn lots and look forward to meeting whoever comes my way. ^^

#2101210 - 06/11/13 09:36 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 525
PaperClip Offline
500 Post Club Member
PaperClip  Offline
500 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 525
Amsterdam, Holland
Hi Satoshi,

Welcome to this forum!


Chris

Playing since May 02 2009
#2103015 - 06/15/13 06:45 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi Jonah and welcome to PW!
What kind of music/style do you prefer?


[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
#2103056 - 06/15/13 09:11 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Welcome Jonah, I don't think I have ever been called a musician but I think I'll take the compliment. A fellow countryman of yours and I think he is in BC too has a great online selection of piano tutorials worth checking out.

http://www.howtoplaypiano.ca/


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2103291 - 06/16/13 11:50 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 47
TomInCinci Offline
Full Member
TomInCinci  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 47
Age 56, started piano in November. I find it very hard and begin each practice by suspending disbelief and opening the book.

Married with 2 kids, tired all the time.

I've been a software developer since 1984. At times I think this hinders learning music. I was a 3rd generation journeyman carpenter when I was young but did not like it.

I have 3 dogs who keep me busy!

I've been a pilot since 1979 and instrument rated since 2000. Laugh all you want but I see MANY similarities between piano lessons and flight training. One on one instruction is way different from classroom training, at least in my book.

If you listen to Pandora and use the 'Why Was This Track Selected' feature, then I would tell you that I appear to really like prominent rhythm piano, acoustic sonority, and a couple of other things I don't understand yet!

#2108421 - 06/26/13 01:57 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
Torre Offline
Junior Member
Torre  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
Hungary
Hey everyone!

I just found the forum and this thread, so I thought I'd start here. My name is Peter, I'm 27, physical education student. I have been playing guitar for about 2.5 years (self-taught, but through a very comprehensive free online course) and some percussion instruments, but I also got bitten by the piano bug in the past months, thanks to two video game soundtrack pieces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxTBCLYrn3Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CaMe7uJ63s

I can't start yet due to financial reasons, so I'm going pretty nuts at the moment smile but until the October purchase of an entry level keyboard, I try to absorb some information. Theory-wise, I know the basics, chord construction, intervals, scales, etc, so hopefully that will be helpful.

Besides video game music, I also love blues and jazz on the piano, along with general accompaniment and some classical, so I'm sure I'll be busy once I can get started. The "bad" thing is that even though not a single person in my family is/was a musician, I became interested in a whole bunch of instruments through the guitar. Funny how my initial goals were to be able to play some classics like Stairway to Heaven and the like and be done with it, now I'm looking at the piano, bass, violin and who knows what else. The general goal is to be passable on many instruments, rather than being awesome at one.

Anyway, enough of my ranting, hello again and I hope to learn a lot from you guys smile

Last edited by Torre; 06/26/13 01:59 PM.
#2108506 - 06/26/13 03:48 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 12
Boostybleep Offline
Junior Member
Boostybleep  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 12
Mexico
Hello Everyone,

Im a 46 year old scotsman who has been playing approximately 2-3 months. Im a software developer and reside somewhere in the americas.

I am learning on a Roland Fantom X8. I am using an online learning program along with Alfreds all in one books. I played bass for a year or so but didn't learn music theory or sight reading.

I have no idea what music I would like to play as everything I manage to play is music to my ears.

It is nice to meet you all.

#2108610 - 06/26/13 06:11 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
It's nice to meet you too Boostybleep. Incidentally I am also an exile from the "old country" living in Australia. Would be interesting to hear you thoughts as you progress through your online program. You could set up your own thread.

Welcome Torre, you have set yourself a mighty goal of becoming a multi instrumentalist, so I can only wish to you the best of luck. For me piano alone is so time consuming my poor guitar has been sitting untouched in it's case for months.


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2108655 - 06/26/13 07:35 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
JillyJiggs Offline
Junior Member
JillyJiggs  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Hello all!

My name is Jillian. Currently in my second of eight years in the MD/PhD program at OSU (go buckeyes!). Trying to get back into piano after a 4-year hiatus in order to give myself some stress relief during this crazy time in my life... but that's what makes life interesting smile

#2108763 - 06/26/13 10:15 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,140
Greener Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014
Greener  Offline

Platinum Supporter until July 22 2014


Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2,140
Toronto, Canada
Hello Jillian,
Welcome.

Look forward to seeing/hearing you around.


[Linked Image]
#2108849 - 06/27/13 02:15 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Hi JillyJiggs, hope you have not lost too much of your touch after for years of abstinance


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2108960 - 06/27/13 08:52 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: earlofmar]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 12
Boostybleep Offline
Junior Member
Boostybleep  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 12
Mexico
Originally Posted by earlofmar
It's nice to meet you too Boostybleep. Incidentally I am also an exile from the "old country" living in Australia. Would be interesting to hear you thoughts as you progress through your online program. You could set up your own thread.



Earl. I didnt want to mention the name of the online program for fear that I appear to be advertising it in some way. I did notice a thread on it but it had pretty much no activity, nobody had either used it or heard much about it.

Last edited by Boostybleep; 06/27/13 08:52 AM.
#2109272 - 06/27/13 08:03 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Boostybleep]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Originally Posted by Boostybleep
Originally Posted by earlofmar
It's nice to meet you too Boostybleep. Incidentally I am also an exile from the "old country" living in Australia. Would be interesting to hear you thoughts as you progress through your online program. You could set up your own thread.



Earl. I didnt want to mention the name of the online program for fear that I appear to be advertising it in some way. I did notice a thread on it but it had pretty much no activity, nobody had either used it or heard much about it.



Very considerate of you Boostybleep about not appearing to be advertising, could you pm me the name of the online program. I am always interested in this kind of stuff.

However in this forum there is the freedom to discuss all manner of merchandise related to the piano, good and bad. Without that freedom we might never find useful information.

There was a blatant attempt at advertising by one poster last month which one of the sharp eyed members spotted. Seemed every time this poster commented she gave the good word on a particular product. I had to laugh seems this super company thought there were sales a plenty here. If you look at the statistics here 50% of us are those tight older people who don't part with money easily, (especially true for the Scottish ones) lol




Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2110889 - 06/30/13 10:51 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 247
Anne H Offline
Full Member
Anne H  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 247
New Orleans
Hi everyone, I'm so glad to have found this place! I'm 27 and have just come back to the piano after years of playing competitively in my teens. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia right before I went to college and had to give up playing to manage my back and neck pain. My health has improved greatly over the years, so I restarted piano seriously seven or eight months ago. As a reward for making it to the six month back mark, I just got a used Steinway console which I know some people think is the devil but I love dearly. I've a huge fan of what I think of as all of the big dramatic piano composers like Chopin, Rachmaninoff and Beethoven. I'm a small handed player, so these are also the most challenging types of pieces for me.

I live in the southern US (although I'm not from here and still have regular culture shock experiences) with my husband and my dog. In my real life I'm an advertising writer and columnist!


[Linked Image]
Works in Progress:
Rachmaninoff: Prelude Op 23 No 4

#2110947 - 07/01/13 01:58 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia

Welcome Anne H


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2110980 - 07/01/13 04:20 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Anne H]  
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,393
Bobpickle Offline

Gold Supporter until July 10  2014
Bobpickle  Offline

Gold Supporter until July 10  2014


Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,393
Cameron Park, California
Originally Posted by Anne H
Hi everyone, I'm so glad to have found this place! I'm 27 and have just come back to the piano after years of playing competitively in my teens. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia right before I went to college and had to give up playing to manage my back and neck pain. My health has improved greatly over the years, so I restarted piano seriously seven or eight months ago. As a reward for making it to the six month back mark, I just got a used Steinway console which I know some people think is the devil but I love dearly. I've a huge fan of what I think of as all of the big dramatic piano composers like Chopin, Rachmaninoff and Beethoven. I'm a small handed player, so these are also the most challenging types of pieces for me.


Welcome! You'll be happy to know casts of Chopin's hands show that he had small hands too... and it sure didn't seem to slow him down in his playing or writing virtuosic compositions! laugh


"[The trick to life isn't] just about living forever. The trick is still living with yourself forever."
#2112742 - 07/04/13 10:56 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi Anne H, and welcome to PW.

Don't worry about the size of your hands, because there are tons of pieces you can play. Plus, with practice, your hands will reach all the notes you need.
I'm glad you recovered your health.


[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
#2115114 - 07/09/13 11:19 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Ohio_Mark Offline
Full Member
Ohio_Mark  Offline
Full Member

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 55
Hi - I am Mark in Ohio. Took up Piano about a year and a half ago at 46.

I found a teacher and I've worked through a few Faber and Faber and Alfred books. I was through Book 4 of Alfred Premier course and now am working on Alfred Adult book 2 and the Premier 4 performance book.

Working on Light and Blue, Alexanders Rag Time Band from Alfred Adult 2 and Cappuccino Boogie, Spanish Guitars from Premier 4 performance.

Late 2012 I rewarded myself and bought a Clavinova CVP503. I have really had fun learning to play. I've enjoyed lurking here for awhile and listening to recitals - some very talented pianists.



[Linked Image]
#2115190 - 07/09/13 02:29 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 18,137
Monica K. Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012
Monica K.  Offline

Platinum Supporter until Dec 31 2012


Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 18,137
Lexington, Kentucky
Welcome, Ohio Mark. smile Maybe for the next recital you will want to join in on the fun?


Mason & Hamlin A -- 91997
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/pianomonica
[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
#2115292 - 07/09/13 06:51 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
Glad you found us Ohio Mark, and a great decision to take up piano. I am sure you are finding it as rewarding as I am.

If you want to share your first recording (for posterity sake) the go to Ecoo Fatto Cafe in this forum here

There are also discussion threads on the Albert Series, book 2 is here


There is also a monthly piano bar to just share or listen to other members, no pressure to commit and it doesn't have to be Moonlight Sonata, so have fun.




Last edited by earlofmar; 07/09/13 06:56 PM.

Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
#2132631 - 08/14/13 04:47 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi Ohio_Mark, and welcome to PW.

Are you going to enter in the next recital...?
C'mon, what are you waiting for?


[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
#2132670 - 08/14/13 07:22 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: Ohio_Mark]  
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,946
SwissMS Offline
1000 Post Club Member
SwissMS  Offline
1000 Post Club Member

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,946
Costa del Sol
Originally Posted by Ohio_Mark
Hi - I am Mark in Ohio. Took up Piano about a year and a half ago at 46.--
Working on Light and Blue, Alexanders Rag Time Band from Alfred Adult 2 and Cappuccino Boogie, Spanish Guitars from Premier 4 performance...


Welcome Ohio_Mark! You will find this a very friendly place. I love the premier 4 performance pieces. In fact, I presented Spanish Guitars as my first ABF recital a few years back! Have fun with them!

#2136829 - 08/21/13 09:49 PM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Serendipity7 Offline
Junior Member
Serendipity7  Offline
Junior Member

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Hey everyone! I'm new to posting, but lurked for a long time while researching digital pianos. Now that I have one and am regularly playing, I feel brave enough to join in the conversation!

I played a little when I was younger, and have wanted to get back into it for awhile. I also used to sing, and I'm also getting back into that. It's basically a musical rebirth (or mid-life crisis, depending on your cynicism level wink

Happy playing!

#2136925 - 08/22/13 03:54 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
CarlosCC Offline
2000 Post Club Member
CarlosCC  Offline
2000 Post Club Member

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,037
Lisbon, Portugal
Hi Serendipity7 and welcome to PW! Yo're in the right place, PW is great.

What kind of music/style do you prefer, and which digital you bought?
Looking forward to listen you play (and sing!)


[Linked Image]
SoundCloud | Youtube
Self-taught since Dec2009
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there."
#2136986 - 08/22/13 07:33 AM Re: OT, Tell us about yourself [Re: mr_super-hunky]  
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
earlofmar Offline
3000 Post Club Member
earlofmar  Offline
3000 Post Club Member

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,048
Australia
midlife crisis are undervalued, welcome Serendipity7 you need lurk no more


Problems with piano are 90% psychological, the other 10% is in your head.

13x[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 34 of 45 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 44 45

Moderated by  BB Player, casinitaly 

Piano Acc. & Gift Items in
Piano World's Online Store
In PianoSupplies.com ,(a division of Piano World) our online store for piano and music gifts and accessories, party goods, tuning equipment, piano moving equipment, benches, lamps Caster Cups and more.


Free Shipping on Jansen Artist Piano Benches
ad
Pierce Piano Atlas


(ad)
Pianoteq
Grotrian Concert
Royal
for Pianoteq out now
What's Hot!!
Why Do You Play The Piano?
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
-------------------
Piano Classified Ads
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Line out jack or Headphone output?
by CMDVN. 05/27/17 05:09 PM
Grand piano on marble floor?
by B Man. 05/27/17 02:49 PM
Sheet music or fakebooks
by dat77. 05/27/17 01:50 PM
Line out jack or Headphone output?
by CMDVN. 05/27/17 01:39 PM
Roland FP-30 vs Kawai ES 110?
by CMDVN. 05/27/17 12:50 PM
(ad)
Sheet Music Plus
Sheet Music Plus Featured Sale
(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Report Problems With New Forums
Report Problems with New Forums Here!
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics179,921
Posts2,630,356
Members87,901
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

 
Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe
 
Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |


copyright 1997 - 2017 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.0