2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
65 members (brennbaer, accordeur, antune, Colin Miles, anotherscott, AndyOnThePiano2, benkeys, 11 invisible), 1,823 guests, and 309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#705102 10/18/01 02:05 PM
DT Offline OP
1000 Post Club Member
OP Offline
1000 Post Club Member
MOHAMMED ATTA SPEAKS FROM THE DEAD

What happened to alleged terrorist ringleader Mohammed Atta after he rammed an American passenger jet into the World Trade Center? The answer to this burning question would seem beyond human reckoning, but someone claims to know:

According to the Spiritist Publications website (http://spiritist.tripod.com), a spirit channeler has contacted Atta in the afterlife. Here is part of Atta's "statement" from the beyond:

"I am Mohamed Atta, or at least what is left of him. I have come to you to tell all of you, especially my brothers, that I and my associates were betrayed. We did not get what we were promised, in many ways. I have not arrived in Paradise after doing the acts I was instructed to do, nor have the other things I was promised come to pass. I only wish, by Allah, that they had. But to make you fully understand the depth of our betrayal, how bitterly we have been used, and how God has punished us, I must go back to the beginning and explain the entire circumstance as it happened, so that you may know all things and make it right with God. For all things should be made right with God, for the sake of those who have been betrayed.

"Some time ago the leader I trusted above all other men came to me and said, 'The hour is coming when the true believers shall punish the sinners, shall lay waste to those who will not let The Word Of God be spread, and keep his people enslaved. Death shall rain down on them from the sky. The warriors of Islam shall fall on them and, in so doing, destroy them. I need men to lead these warriors, to take this attack to the enemy in one glorious day of God's Will. Part of the plan is to go to America, steal their own airplanes, and fly them into their buildings of evil, where they plot against the true believers. Will you be one of those that will be The Glory Of God?'

"I did not hesitate to say, 'Yes. I would! Tell me where to go and what to do.'

"My leader said, 'Go to Baghdad secretly. Let no one know you have gone there, and they will teach you what you need to know.'

"So, choosing four others willing to do The Glory Of God, we made our way to Baghdad, and The Great Leader greeted us there, (What a joke that was!) and told us that as we went on our mission we would be only the spearhead, that as we struck, simultaneously thousands of others would strike throughout the World. Iraqi planes would fill the sky, remove the enemy's evil armadas from our sacred waters, destroy their bases in all Arab lands. The Americans would be struck from the air, the land, and the sea simultaneously. Those who had been murdered for doing God's Will would be avenged. We believed all he told us and went to work. We were trained in the same facilities where they trained their civilian pilots. We practiced in their civilian planes until we were ready. Then the leader bid us farewell, and again promised us that after we struck our brethren would be safe, because the planes of Iraq would sweep the Americans from the sky and they would never be able to threaten The True Believers.

"I returned to Afghanistan, where I was assured three other teams of five pilots were also being trained. Only I knew about it, and I was to tell no one else. We departed for the United States, taking our positions, and became as Americans. Six months before I was to strike I journeyed to France, where I met an Iraqi official who assured me that everything was going according to the great plan, and that when we acted, thousands throughout the world would act with us, and the evil ones would be driven from The Sacred Land.

". Finally The Great Day came that we had been waiting for. I carried out my mission, and I got my reward, and my brothers got Eternal Death. And none of what we were promised came to pass! No Iraqi planes rose into the sky. Thousands did not rise up and attack American facilities. The only battle that was done was what we did, and that only destroyed us. The Great One's armies didn't rise. Afghanistan has not been protected. It was all a huge lie to get us to do what he wanted to do. All a great fabrication! And I will tell you what happened to me. I flew a plane into a building full of innocent people. I killed thousands of innocent people. I thought in that instant, I would find myself in Paradise, at the bosom of God. Instead I found myself in agony that cannot be described, pain that cannot be explained, despair that has no words to describe it. I wanted to run, to hide, to be somewhere no one could see me. But I did not know which way to go. I did not know where I was, or what was happening.

"I was aware of shining individuals around me and that they were good and meant me no harm. But Their very presence brought me excruciating pain! I ran and ran and finally found a dark place, a deep hole where no Light could reach, and there tried to compose myself. I nearly expired when someone spoke to me and said 'Hurts pretty bad, doesn't it? It never goes away, but you get used to it. After a while you hardly notice it.'

"I could perceive someone but he had no Light, so did not hurt me. So I didn't flee. 'What's happened?' I asked.

"'Well, you've been here for a week,' the spirit answered, 'and things aren't going well.' 'Has The Great Uprising began?' I asked.

"The spirit laughed. 'Hasn't and won't!' he answered. 'The United States is getting ready to pound your friends, and nobody's doing anything. Everybody's talking a lot, but they just lay low.'

"I could not believe, so I followed him and let him show me and my anger became very great. 'What am I?' I asked.

"'You've become a creature of Darkness,' my companion answered, 'like me. In order to sustain yourself, you'll have to enter into dying bodies whose Souls have left them, and consume the last of its energy until the body truly dies. You'll have to suffer whatever pain the body is going through. But if you want to continue that's what you'll have to do.'

"My anger became a rage. 'They lied to us!' I cried 'They misled us! They told us we'd receive a Great Reward! That we'd be praised by God!'

"My companion laughed. 'They always do!' he answered. 'That's what they told me, too, 500 years ago, and I've been living like this ever since. Course I only murdered a hundred children, but still we're in the same condition, my friend.'

"'I want to go to Baghdad!' I told my companion. 'I want to confront The Great Liar. I want to destroy him!'

"'Stand in line!' my companion answered. 'But really, you're already there. Not much Light around here any more, not much goodness and truth. The new ones almost always come here.'

"'I wish to see myself,' I remarked.

"'Bad idea,' my companion warned, 'don't really want that, you'll wish you hadn't!'

"I just stared at him, and without another word he led me to a building that had a large glass door. He was right! He was totally right. What I have become cannot even be described as human; a twisted, ugly, disgusting thing that once, long ago, was a man. I have made it my personal mission to see the end of Hussein, to see him dead, and destroyed forever, or to be made like me. It is all that drives me, all that gives me existence, the desire to put an end to him, to end his lies forever.

"Hear me, my brothers! Hear me, my friends! This is the Paradise that awaits you. This is God's Reward for killing the innocent. This is worse than heck; it is halfway between life and death. It is neither one nor the other. I will survive until the task I have given myself is done, then I will simply accept Eternal Death. I will not live like this any longer than I must.

"This is what awaits you, my brothers. This is what awaits you if you are unfortunate enough to survive! This, this living heck is your Great Reward. This is what The Great Leaders give you. I can say no more. But I want all who seek Hussein to know he is first mine. After I am done with him whatever is left you can have! But he is first mine!

"I thank Those who truly serve Muhammed for letting you hear my words, and now I am done. I am done forever. For the only one I will speak to from this day forth is the one I will destroy. He is the only one that will hear my utterances night and day, while he is asleep and while he is awake. Nowhere will he find comfort. Nowhere will he find peace, until he is the same as me."

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as heck...
#705103 10/29/01 06:28 PM
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
...and the stenographers from heck must be busy typing all this stuff.....

#705104 10/30/01 12:51 AM
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
This is extreamly interesting reading! This message should be sent to everyone in the world so that they can see the true future that lies ahead for anyone thinking of doing such a dispicible act again.

For off-topic discussion, please feel free to visit www.coffee-room.com

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
How Much to Sell For?
by TexasMom1 - 04/15/24 10:23 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,390
Posts3,349,223
Members111,632
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission