I have a Roland KR-770, and over the years I have broken the action on about 3 keys from playing too hard. In addition, the broken parts have landed on the keybed in such a manner that prevents me from playing the neighbouring keys sometimes.

How can I get access to the keybed to at least move the broken pieces out of the way?

I have already removed all the screws I could find, but no luck.

Also, I'm a 2 hour drive to the nearest official Roland service center; I'm not sure who else would be able to help me locally.



School of Music
University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN