My newly acquired 1980 Hamilton 243, which I bought sight unseen and schlepped 350 miles back home last weekend, appears really solid. Didn't know what to expect, but happy to find everything in good order, *expect* that many of the keys exhibit a significant "click" when struck reasonably hard. The archives indicate that Baldwins of this era suffered from the use of corfam in lieu of buck leather, with just this symptom. I did some testing with a a thin strip of rubber on the end of a skewer, and was able to confirm the offending area to be the butt bottom-jack contact area. I've also read that although time consuming, this is not a difficult repair, so I am wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some advice on how to perform this? Note: although I am new to the world of working on pianos, I have alot of experience working on vintage analog synths and Hammond organs, i.e. I know which end of a screwdriver is the working end... smile Thanks!