Can anyone tell me whether there is even a name for a replacement piano keytop that feels like real ivory. I believe it's synthetic, made of some type of cellulose/celluloid fiber.

I'm trying different search queries and I'm not coming up with much of a match.

What I'm trying to do ultimately is to replace my slippery plastic keytops with something that feels like ivory. I'm not even sure what all is involved in it, but I figured the first place to look would be to see whether there is such products out there.

I practiced on a piano with ivory keys throughout college and totally miss it.
Why is there braille on drive-thru ATMs?