Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

Who's Online Now
70 registered members (Boboulus, Bill McKaig,RPT, aeroseb, Blague, Bruce In Philly, Animisha, anotherscott, 17 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 847 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 47 of 49 1 2 45 46 47 48 49
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler] #2807830 01/28/19 01:33 PM
B
Blague Online Content
Online Content
B
Hello everyone. I played trumpet and baritone in grade and middle school, nothing since; family life as a kid didn't really support that and money for lessons of all things was right out. I was of a mind that once an adult if you hadn't gotten started in music it was basically too late so never thought of taking anything up. Late last year in September or October I was at work and I heard on the radio Mozart's Variations in C and was completely enamored with it. I've obviously heard Twinkle before, but never that piece. Anyway, I got half obsessed with it and listened to it for practically a month straight, and every day for the past few months I've thought of getting a piano and learning it so I can play that piece.

December and Christmas overtime afforded me the opportunity, and I bought a digital piano (apartment living...) recently as a late Christmas present to myself and had an interview with a teacher this past Friday, first official lesson this week. She showed me how to hold my hands, where 'C' was (beginning of the chopsticks) and gave me an exercise to do in the meantime. Pretty fun so far!

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items, digital piano dolly, music theme party goods
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Blague] #2807831 01/28/19 01:36 PM
Sibylle Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Blague
Hello everyone. I played trumpet and baritone in grade and middle school, nothing since; family life as a kid didn't really support that and money for lessons of all things was right out. I was of a mind that once an adult if you hadn't gotten started in music it was basically too late so never thought of taking anything up. Late last year in September or October I was at work and I heard on the radio Mozart's Variations in C and was completely enamored with it. I've obviously heard Twinkle before, but never that piece. Anyway, I got half obsessed with it and listened to it for practically a month straight, and every day for the past few months I've thought of getting a piano and learning it so I can play that piece.

December and Christmas overtime afforded me the opportunity, and I bought a digital piano (apartment living...) recently as a late Christmas present to myself and had an interview with a teacher this past Friday, first official lesson this week. She showed me how to hold my hands, where 'C' was (beginning of the chopsticks) and gave me an exercise to do in the meantime. Pretty fun so far!

Oh, that sounds lovely! It’s never too late to start, unless you’re aiming for being a child prodigy grin

My first piano teacher started learning at 21, and went on to the conservatory and becoming a teacher. I’d say no matter what age you start, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t become a decent enough player.

Good luck and have fun! Also, welcome to the forums smile

Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." -Brendan Gill
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Sibylle] #2807842 01/28/19 01:54 PM
Tyrone Slothrop Online Content
8000 Post Club Member
Online Content
8000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Sibylle
Oh, that sounds lovely! It’s never too late to start, unless you’re aiming for being a child prodigy grin

Of course there is always this thread to consider. wink

[Linked Image]
across the stone, deathless piano performances

"Discipline is more reliable than motivation." -by a contributor on Reddit r/piano
"Success is 10% inspiration, and 90% perspiration." -by some other wise person
"Pianoteq manages to keep it all together yet simultaneously also go in all directions; like a quantum particle entangled with an unknown and spooky parallel universe simply waiting to be discovered." -by Pete14
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Sibylle] #2808002 01/28/19 08:40 PM
NobleHouse Offline
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Blague

My first piano teacher started learning at 21, and went on to the conservatory and becoming a teacher. I’d say no matter what age you start, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t become a decent enough player.

Good luck and have fun! Also, welcome to the forums smile

Yes, welcome to the PW forums. And Sibylle is correct-it is NEVER too late to begin. Enjoy your journey!

[Linked Image]
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler] #2809305 02/01/19 06:12 AM
Superman2048 Offline
Hello everyone! I'm Superman! (the real one, I can fly and everything). I found this forum through Reddit, mentioning a 40 pieces a year thing and I wanted to join it so here I am! I like a good challenge, things that keep me going as I am more of a journey person than goal.
I always wanted to have/do something creative in my life and it bothered me that I didn't. In my early 20's I tried guitar but it hurt my fingers and in the end I just didn't like the instrument at all. Early 30's I tried watercolour which was kinda nice but I never knew what to do, where to go, how to learn. I need a very clear direction and I felt that painting etc lacked it for me.

About 5 months ago I was in a thrift store where there was this old piano. I didn't pay much attention to it and walked past towards books (I love reading!). The store was filled with people talking etc and then suddenly the piano started playing. I couldn't see the person and I don't remember the music but what I remember was that everyone stopped talking, the store went quiet, peaceful and I felt such ease and joy. At that time I thought to myself, what a great thing this person has given to all of us, this person can just go around and make people happy. Bring peace into their minds for a little while. I must be able to do that too!

Now I'm practising piano everyday for an hour and have been doing so for almost 5 months. Very happy with my progress and what I'm doing! I hope one day I'll be able to play like that wonderful anonymous person, who has brought music in my life and share it wherever I go! Have fun everybody and happy playing! laugh

26-09-2018 start piano practice.
Alesis Recital Pro.
Self study.
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Superman2048] #2809420 02/01/19 11:10 AM
8000 Post Club Member
Online Content
8000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Superman2048
Hello everyone! I'm Superman! (the real one, I can fly and everything). I found this forum through Reddit, mentioning a 40 pieces a year thing and I wanted to join it so here I am! I like a good challenge, things that keep me going as I am more of a journey person than goal.

What a nice story! I had a story also, but it didn't come with music but the thought of music. A year ago I was thinking of opera and on Amazon looking for some Bluray discs and saw a digital piano on Amazon landing page and instantly this piece of music came to my head and I thought, wouldn't it be nice to play that? I had never thought before of making music, only appreciating it, but I did suddenly then, and quite impulsively, within a few mins, I had bought a digital piano on Amazon (although it didn't happen to be the one on the Amazon landing page ... a bit of a LOL to Amazon's adverts wink ). I'm coming onto the year point of piano learning myself in just under two weeks, and have no regrets at all. (Although now as a piano learner, I realize the particular piece that came in mind that fateful day might still be a decade away LOL...)

Welcome to PW, Superman! See your submissions for the 40 pieces club. You might want to submit one of them for the recital smile

[Linked Image]

"Discipline is more reliable than motivation." -by a contributor on Reddit r/piano
"Pianoteq manages to keep it all together yet simultaneously also go in all directions; like a quantum particle entangled with an unknown and spooky parallel universe simply waiting to be discovered." -by Pete14
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2812982 02/10/19 03:32 AM
Superman2048 Offline
Originally Posted by Tyrone Slothrop

What a nice story! I had a story also, but it didn't come with music but the thought of music. A year ago I was thinking of opera and on Amazon looking for some Bluray discs and saw a digital piano on Amazon landing page and instantly this piece of music came to my head and I thought, wouldn't it be nice to play that? I had never thought before of making music, only appreciating it, but I did suddenly then, and quite impulsively, within a few mins, I had bought a digital piano on Amazon (although it didn't happen to be the one on the Amazon landing page ... a bit of a LOL to Amazon's adverts wink ). I'm coming onto the year point of piano learning myself in just under two weeks, and have no regrets at all. (Although now as a piano learner, I realize the particular piece that came in mind that fateful day might still be a decade away LOL...)

Welcome to PW, Superman! See your submissions for the 40 pieces club. You might want to submit one of them for the recital smile

Hey Tyrone! Thank you for the welcome! I thought I made a reply to your post already but it seems I didn't! Thank you for sharing your story, I love it when some things in life, like piano, sort of finds you. I'm also glad I found this forum! I've already learned so much that it has changed my practice in a positive way. See you around!

26-09-2018 start piano practice.
Alesis Recital Pro.
Self study.
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Sibylle] #2818839 02/22/19 12:34 PM
SiFi Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
h/b versus b/b-flat is definitely the worst trap in switching from German to English, or indeed the other way around. Of course, I think Vierundsechzigstelnoten make perfect sense grin

Yes, but think how much we have benefitted from the illogical B/H convention. Without it, we'd never have been able to express BACH in musical notation and the subject of the final Contrapunctus in the Art Of Fugue plus a host of other passages and compositions by other composers would have been nothing but random peculiarities. As for Vierundsechzigstelnoten, that's really no wierder or more preposterous than hemidemisemiquaver!

SRF
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: SiFi] #2819408 02/24/19 03:57 AM
Sibylle Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by SiFi
hemidemisemiquaver!

ha ha ha

Actually had to look that one up. Thanks, learned something new in terms of "music in English"!

Sibylle

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious." -Brendan Gill
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Sibylle] #2820700 02/27/19 10:46 AM
AnthonyPaulO Offline
Originally Posted by SiFi
hemidemisemiquaver!

ha ha ha

Actually had to look that one up. Thanks, learned something new in terms of "music in English"!

Vierundsechzigstelnoten and hemidemisemiquaver... wow! If I hadn't looked it up I would have thought someone was pulling my leg.

Just noticed your 'Ireland' tag... I was just recently reading up on an uber-famous game designer that moved from California to Galway, Ireland, so I started reading up on Galway and Ireland in general and found nothing but great things to say about it, particularly about Galway being such a great and wholesome place to live. I wonder if you living in Ireland feel the grass is greener on the other side or whether the people appreciate what they have.

Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: AnthonyPaulO] #2820968 02/28/19 04:28 AM
Sibylle Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by AnthonyPaulO
Just noticed your 'Ireland' tag... I was just recently reading up on an uber-famous game designer that moved from California to Galway, Ireland, so I started reading up on Galway and Ireland in general and found nothing but great things to say about it, particularly about Galway being such a great and wholesome place to live. I wonder if you living in Ireland feel the grass is greener on the other side or whether the people appreciate what they have.

It's the best place in the world smile And I'm not at all biased because I live in Co Galway, haha! The only place that's even better is the neighbouring county, Mayo. And yes, we do get used to it, but most people here still appreciate what a special place it is - Galway City for its music and art and bohemian atmosphere, and the surrounding County for its sheer natural beauty. It's a great place to live in.

Sibylle

Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler] #2821018 02/28/19 09:15 AM
B
Beardog Offline
B
Hello all, I am a returning pianist, after about a 40 year hiatus. My wife plays piano, and we just purchased her an old, rebuilt parlor grand piano. I became enamored with all things piano again while doing the research for her purchase. I have decided to start playing again as a result. I have a decent background in music theory, and have been playing bluegrass music totally by ear on several instruments for the last 12 years or so, but I haven't played piano any since my teen years. I tried to play some scales, arpeggios, and chord cadences, but my fingers were lost and tangled! I signed up for Fred Karpoff's video lessons on skills/technique a few days ago (at Farber Technique & Artistry), but his methods seem like Greek to me so far! He teaches a relaxed, flowing, "3-dimensional" hand and finger technique, that makes good sense, but is completely different from the curled-fingers, fixed-wrist technique that I learned as a child in the early 1970's. I look forward to participating here on the forums!

Beardog
1903 Steinway A
1975 Yamaha Studio Upright
Korg G1 Air
Kawai KDP110
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Beardog] #2821279 02/28/19 08:28 PM
NobleHouse Offline
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Beardog
Hello all, I am a returning pianist, after about a 40 year hiatus. My wife plays piano, and we just purchased her an old, rebuilt parlor grand piano. I became enamored with all things piano again while doing the research for her purchase. I have decided to start playing again as a result. I have a decent background in music theory, and have been playing bluegrass music totally by ear on several instruments for the last 12 years or so, but I haven't played piano any since my teen years. I tried to play some scales, arpeggios, and chord cadences, but my fingers were lost and tangled! I signed up for Fred Karpoff's video lessons on skills/technique a few days ago (at Farber Technique & Artistry), but his methods seem like Greek to me so far! He teaches a relaxed, flowing, "3-dimensional" hand and finger technique, that makes good sense, but is completely different from the curled-fingers, fixed-wrist technique that I learned as a child in the early 1970's. I look forward to participating here on the forums!

Welcome back to the piano and enjoy your journey!

[Linked Image]
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: NobleHouse] #2821282 02/28/19 08:35 PM
B
Beardog Offline
B
Thanks, NobleHouse!

Beardog
1903 Steinway A
1975 Yamaha Studio Upright
Korg G1 Air
Kawai KDP110
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Sibylle] #2821343 03/01/19 02:14 AM
SiFi Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
I live in Co Galway, haha! The only place that's even better is the neighbouring county, Mayo. And yes, we do get used to it, but most people here still appreciate what a special place it is - Galway City for its music and art and bohemian atmosphere, and the surrounding County for its sheer natural beauty. It's a great place to live in.

You're better off than my family, who all live in Bagenalstown, County Carlow. Carlow has to be the most boring county in Ireland! But strangely, I used to love going their for vacations.

SRF
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler] #2823804 03/07/19 01:31 PM
E
EZPiano Offline
E
Hello everyone,
I am 20 years old and started Piano lessons in January of this year with an awesome teacher, and decided to join the PW forums. I am currently rocking a Casio CDP 100, not the best but I got it for cheap and it has weighted keys. Iw ould like to upgrade but will have to wait for a couple of months first. I am looking at getting a Kawai CA48(I want the 58 but might be expensive).

My teacher focuses on technique and music theory, so I think if I keep up my practice I will be able to play the Piano for years to come.

I keep a practice journal of my hours and take periodic update videos, so at the end of the year, I can compile them into one video with my progress and the number of hours of practice I was at during the recording.
The song that pushed me to take lessons was Watching the Wheels by John Lennon, not exactly a super crazy song but I just loved the way the Piano sounded in it and I wanted to be able to play it at some point. Soon I will try to conquer that song.

I will welcome any tips anyone will give me.

Started learning in January 2019

Current Piano: Casio CDP-100

Goal Piano: Kawai CA58
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Kreisler] #2824167 03/08/19 08:33 AM
S
ShyPianist Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
S
Hello, I'm probably a bit late posting in this thread now as I've posted around the forums a fair bit already, however I think it's really nice to have some background on the people you're "talking" to so I thought I'd provide some for me.

I started playing piano when I was 5 with a wonderful teacher who gave me a really good grounding in all aspects of music. I passed ABRSM Grade 8 with distinction when I was 14. Not a prodigy but not too shabby either. I also learned violin from the age of 8 and took a Grade 8 distinction in that a couple of years later. Everyone expected that I would go to music college (conservatory for non-UK folk) so that's what I did. I attended three auditions for first study piano, was offered two places and one reserve place and took up the place at my dream institution, one of the top London colleges. (Oh, I nearly forgot to mention, part way through my preparation for these entrance auditions my hitherto wonderful piano teacher announced he was giving up teaching and I was left in the lurch! Contacts got me a few lessons with a tutor from the Royal Northern College and thankfully that saw me through!).

Then everything kind of changed. With a couple of months to go before I started my course it dawned on me that I didn't want to pursue music as a career after all! I hated performing in front of people for heavens' sake and competitions & exams were torture for me (regardless of the fact I generally did well). But because this had been the expectation all through my childhood and adolescence, and I'd gone along with it, I didn't really have a plan B. I was very academic at school but I'd put no thought into what I might do other than music. However my mind was made up. I would go to college for a year for the experience, but apply to study another subject elsewhere.

And that's what I did. I feel a little bit guilty that I took someone else's place that year, and I found that year at college in London really very psychologically difficult, but I am so glad I stuck it out. I was lucky to have an amazing tutor who was incredibly understanding when I rolled up for my first session and announced I wouldn't be finishing the course (I must have sensed he was someone I could say that to, otherwise I'm clearly just mad!). So I completed the year, actually achieved a prize for music history (not my favourite subject or else I'd have gone to study at a university instead!) and got a decent pass in my piano exam at the end of the year, nothing short of a miracle considering how little I was practising.

And there we go. I left after a year, got a totally different degree and a job which has nothing at all to do with music. I got married, had two children, and although my long-suffering piano was carted around the country as we moved around for my work I could barely bring myself to play it. Then this New Year something changed, don't ask me what because I don't know.

Now all day, every day my fingers itch to play. I'm delving into the repertoire like never before. I've taken a step back on the level of my pieces, obviously, but I'm enjoying studying them in detail, memorising and perfecting them. I'm filling in gaps (for example I never played any of the Two Part Inventions before being thrown straight into the WTC) and exploring repertoire I've never played (including, would you believe, Schumann and Brahms!).

And yes, I might say a lot on here but I am a "shy" pianist. After spending my childhood being forced to play for pretty much anyone who visited the house, and competing in music festivals that I loathed, I vowed I would not play to another living soul. Maybe that will change, I did find myself slightly enjoying the feeling of playing well when I was testing out pianos recently. Time will tell!

Last edited by ShyPianist; 03/08/19 08:38 AM.

Pianist, independent music arranger, violinist, mother
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: ShyPianist] #2824193 03/08/19 09:22 AM
NobleHouse Offline
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by ShyPianist
Hello, I'm probably a bit late posting in this thread now as I've posted around the forums a fair bit already, however I think it's really nice to have some background on the people you're "talking" to so I thought I'd provide some for me.

I started playing piano when I was 5 with a wonderful teacher who gave me a really good grounding in all aspects of music. I passed ABRSM Grade 8 with distinction when I was 14. Not a prodigy but not too shabby either. I also learned violin from the age of 8 and took a Grade 8 distinction in that a couple of years later. Everyone expected that I would go to music college (conservatory for non-UK folk) so that's what I did. I attended three auditions for first study piano, was offered two places and one reserve place and took up the place at my dream institution, one of the top London colleges. (Oh, I nearly forgot to mention, part way through my preparation for these entrance auditions my hitherto wonderful piano teacher announced he was giving up teaching and I was left in the lurch! Contacts got me a few lessons with a tutor from the Royal Northern College and thankfully that saw me through!).

Then everything kind of changed. With a couple of months to go before I started my course it dawned on me that I didn't want to pursue music as a career after all! I hated performing in front of people for heavens' sake and competitions & exams were torture for me (regardless of the fact I generally did well). But because this had been the expectation all through my childhood and adolescence, and I'd gone along with it, I didn't really have a plan B. I was very academic at school but I'd put no thought into what I might do other than music. However my mind was made up. I would go to college for a year for the experience, but apply to study another subject elsewhere.

And that's what I did. I feel a little bit guilty that I took someone else's place that year, and I found that year at college in London really very psychologically difficult, but I am so glad I stuck it out. I was lucky to have an amazing tutor who was incredibly understanding when I rolled up for my first session and announced I wouldn't be finishing the course (I must have sensed he was someone I could say that to, otherwise I'm clearly just mad!). So I completed the year, actually achieved a prize for music history (not my favourite subject or else I'd have gone to study at a university instead!) and got a decent pass in my piano exam at the end of the year, nothing short of a miracle considering how little I was practising.

And there we go. I left after a year, got a totally different degree and a job which has nothing at all to do with music. I got married, had two children, and although my long-suffering piano was carted around the country as we moved around for my work I could barely bring myself to play it. Then this New Year something changed, don't ask me what because I don't know.

Now all day, every day my fingers itch to play. I'm delving into the repertoire like never before. I've taken a step back on the level of my pieces, obviously, but I'm enjoying studying them in detail, memorising and perfecting them. I'm filling in gaps (for example I never played any of the Two Part Inventions before being thrown straight into the WTC) and exploring repertoire I've never played (including, would you believe, Schumann and Brahms!).

And yes, I might say a lot on here but I am a "shy" pianist. After spending my childhood being forced to play for pretty much anyone who visited the house, and competing in music festivals that I loathed, I vowed I would not play to another living soul. Maybe that will change, I did find myself slightly enjoying the feeling of playing well when I was testing out pianos recently. Time will tell!

Officially welcome from me cool
It was interesting reading your background.
And it adds a lot of perspective.

[Linked Image]
Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: ShyPianist] #2824244 03/08/19 11:39 AM
8000 Post Club Member
Online Content
8000 Post Club Member
Appreciate you telling about your background, ShyPianist!

Originally Posted by ShyPianist
I also learned violin from the age of 8 and took a Grade 8 distinction in that a couple of years later.

I had wanted to comment on a previous post of yours which mentioned an injury with violin that was reminiscent of a RSI, but then I forgot. So I'll just ask here. It sounds like one reason for de-emphasizing that instrument is because of your injury as you didn't mention liking it less. Have you thought about just relearning your violin technique using something like this here? RSIs appear to be as common in violin as they are in piano, and there do seem to be approaches to avoid these, which even professionals have had to avail themselves one to continue to play on the concert stage.

[Linked Image]

Re: New Visitors and Lurkers Please Read... [Re: Tyrone Slothrop] #2824280 03/08/19 12:54 PM
S
ShyPianist Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
S
Tyrone, yes totally an RSI type thing. I already relearned my bowing technique and it did work to a point, but the bottom line is I don’t enjoy the violin nearly as much as the piano. Which is ironic because I continued lessons with my college violin tutor for some time after I left, led the university orchestra, etc. But now I really haven’t the patience for it and I’m very happy to just focus on piano. I’ve already done my right thumb some kind of injury today with work (blooming computer mouse) so I don’t need anything else contributing!

Pianist, independent music arranger, violinist, mother
Page 47 of 49 1 2 45 46 47 48 49

Moderated by  Brendan, Kreisler 

Shop our Store for Music Lovers!
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Bechstein
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Profonity Steinway D for Kontakt
by newer player - 01/20/20 11:18 AM
Baldwin Hamilton serial # lookup
by BobR1 - 01/20/20 09:05 AM
Frequent "Database Error"?
by CyberGene - 01/20/20 08:51 AM
CA97 vs CA78
by giu - 01/20/20 04:36 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics196,416
Posts2,914,836
Members95,670
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2019 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission