2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
49 members (Cheeeeee, Carey, Dalem01, danno858, CharlesXX, Aleks_MG, accordeur, brdwyguy, 8 invisible), 2,059 guests, and 320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
OP Offline
F
Good morning,

my name is Francesco and I care about the Viscount Legend product line.

I am writing this post to your attention because I would like to communicate our presence in the forum, especially for out latest stage piano release.
I will be ready to clarify doubts and give the informations needed. Thanks to the admin for the approvation.

Thank you all for your attention,

Kind regards

Francesco Verni
Viscount Legend Italy
f.verni@viscount.it
www.legend70s.com

Francesco Verni
Viscount Legend Sales
F
1000 Post Club Member
Online Content
1000 Post Club Member
F
Always fantastic to have a manufacturer's rep on the forum!

Welcome, and thanks for participating!

If you're a zombie and you know it, bite your friend!
We got both kinds of music: Country and Western!
Casio Celviano AP-650
D
D
Great !
The Legend 70s artist W seems really promising.
I'm curious about the action, as I'm looking for a really great DP action in a slab combined with great piano model/sound, and Kawai is not willing to offer any kind of MP12 in the near future, nor maybe even the next coming years... Then I discovered your exiting modular slab.
Could you tell us how is the keybed, is it stock TP40W fatar, or something more specific?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Dzoing; 12/03/21 05:21 PM.
Originally Posted by FrancescoViscount
Good morning,

my name is Francesco and I care about the Viscount Legend product line.

I am writing this post to your attention because I would like to communicate our presence in the forum, especially for out latest stage piano release.
I will be ready to clarify doubts and give the informations needed. Thanks to the admin for the approvation.

Thank you all for your attention,

Kind regards

Francesco Verni
Viscount Legend Italy
f.verni@viscount.it
www.legend70s.com

I took a look and I'm well impressed with the sounds and styling of the assorted models. Are you interested in having Youtube reviews?

Yamaha P-255 Yamaha P-121 & Yamaha P80
Originally Posted by Dzoing
Could you tell us how is the keybed, is it stock TP40W fatar, or something more specific?

It isn't a Fatar action, the keybed is made in korea and it's made of wood (I asked before buying the Legend 70 Artist W).

Schimmel 130T / Viscount Cantorum Trio / Viscount Legend '70 Artist W / Dexibell VIVO P3 / Behringer 2600 / Polyend Tracker / ASM Hydrasynth Explorer
D
D
Originally Posted by orcoaffamato

It isn't a Fatar action, the keybed is made in korea and it's made of wood (I asked before buying the Legend 70 Artist W).

Interesting to know. How would you describe that action, according to your taste? Is it fast and precise enough for jazz / classical application? How do you like it, compare to Kawai and others?

F
OP Offline
F
Hello everybody,

Yes we chose this action different from the mostly used, we decided to optimized it here in our lab, where the Legend'70s are built.
Obviusly we can't give you the subjective part of the feeling, but it is, for sure, a really light wood core keyboard with a really pianistic feeling.
Doing these changes in our company, we are able to reduce the noises of the instrument's keybed and also other small adjustments.

Legend'70s Artist-W is our MVP (most valuable piano) wink

Please, each suggest for new sound modules are well accepted!

Thank you for welcome me in!

Francesco Verni
Viscount Legend Sales
Originally Posted by orcoaffamato

Interesting to know. How would you describe that action, according to your taste? Is it fast and precise enough for jazz / classical application? How do you like it, compare to Kawai and others?

Hi, sorry for the late answer.

I sold my Yamaha P515 to buy a Viscount Legend 70 Artist W, 'cause despite the good action, I didn't like the sound very much.
The Legend 70 has better sounds compared to Yamaha's ones and it's more versatile (the interchangeable modules idea is really great), but for my taste (I prefer heavy keybeds) the P515 action is better. When I play the piano (my main instrument is pipe organ), I play 99% of the time classical music and I have encountered no problems at all with the Legend 70.
Regarding piano sounds, the only thing that I really don't like is that there's no sympathetic string resonance. So I hope in a future firmware's update to solve this lack.

About the modules: I didn't buy the synth module 'cause it has only 8 voices of polyphony and I think that for a digital synth it's really a joke!
I would like to have a string machine module (something like the Waldorf Streichfett, but with more possibilities to tweak the sound), obviously not limited to 8 voices.
I'm not interested in a Hammond clone module (in case, I'd just buy a Legend or Crumar Mojo desktop module).

Schimmel 130T / Viscount Cantorum Trio / Viscount Legend '70 Artist W / Dexibell VIVO P3 / Behringer 2600 / Polyend Tracker / ASM Hydrasynth Explorer

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Recommended Songs for Beginners
by FreddyM - 04/16/24 03:20 PM
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,392
Posts3,349,302
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission