2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad) SWEETWATER Cyber Week Deals
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
68 members (accordeur, bubbaXzone, BWV846, anotherscott, Bostonmoores, Ajax69, 22 invisible), 769 guests, and 564 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A
A
Originally Posted by Ted
I do like some jazz and can play it but I am far from good at it. Although I do not care for much of his actual sounds, hearing the solo concerts of Jarrett twenty years ago was a major revelation. His playing asserted the power and legitimacy of free improvisation as an art form in itself, free from the stigma of being a sort of poor man's imitative composition. The selection is pretty much chosen at random from an enormous heap of recordings although, given the severe time restriction of a few minutes, I do try for a variety of musical feature among and within postings, somewhat unsuccessfully most of the time. Longer sections are on Pianostreet if you are interested but in general I have no idea at all what is going to happen when I start and the whole thing develops organically until I get tired, usually after about an hour.
I will check then your recordings on PianoStreet. It could be really interesting

Originally Posted by mmathew
- I didn't really know I added variations laugh the only "variations" I can think of that I consciously performed is to stray away from the metronome at some parts - so I can play the correct notes - if that makes sense. But it's nice to know a listener thought of those as variations.

I am already practicing my next recital piece 20x a day - I will strive to do better.
Hi mmathew. I listened again to your recording. I did not mean variations in tempo but rather those in dynamics, specifically on the left hand like those you do at around 1:30 (I should have been more specific :P). Although it is great you achieved to keep a pretty steady left hand throughout most of the piece, perhaps you could consider also sometimes use the left hand chords to back up the melody and adding some dynamics. This is of course only an idea, I am not implying this is how the piece has to be played, but maybe you like the result after experimenting with this. In case you have a teacher, you can also ask him. Just for reference, take a look to what Eric Lu does here between 0:38 and 0:50 link. Looking forward to listen your recording in the next recital :))

Last edited by AndresVel; 05/19/21 03:24 PM.

Lisztomaniac, inspired adult beginner, Scarlatti fan
Sabel S123 (Tucan), and Kawai CA49. Previously: Casio PX-S1000
What I have been learning
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
A
A
Thank you Serge88 and Sam for your comments smile

Originally Posted by Sam S
14. AndresVel - Sonatina in G major, Anh. 5, No. 1 Piano sounds great! I got into a long discussion with one of my teachers about the ornaments (grace notes) in the 1st mvt. once. I won't bore you with it, but you play them the way I thought they should be played. Well done!

Sam
The grace notes! they were a major headache for a good while. I was having a lot of problems to accentuate them correctly, i.e., not putting the emphasis on the grace not but on the actual note. I still think I could improve on that but it is in any case a lot better than what it was at the beginning. I do not know if this is what you meant. Thank you Sam for your comment.

Here some few comments from what I got to listen today

08. Brian Moore - Sarabande, French Suite #1 Welcome back to the recitals! lovely piece selection. I am not familiar with Bach's Suites yet but I always like Sarabandes and this one was no exception. It seems you are on the right path here. Will you still be working on it after the recital?

18. Sriya - Waltz in A Minor This was lovely Sriya. Your technique looks very good and very relaxed, and you always manage to keep a good posture when playing. This is IMO very important and something I have to constantly remind myself of. I wish you all the best for your RCM 6 exam! You'll do great, the piece seems very polished already smile

28. sinophilia - Erinnerung, Op. 68 no. 28 This was very well played, never rushed and with beautiful phrasing. I did not notice the pedal getting too muddy. Album for the Young has indeed some very beautiful melodies. I also love the finishing of your piano smile

38. Calavera - Silent Hill I am a big fan of your playing, it is always so clean, and I enjoy a lot your submissions and always look forward to them. This is the first time in my three recitals so far that I actually have played the video game where the piece comes from, although that was years ago and I do not remember the music anymore. This piece has indeed very moods but I loved them all. My favorites parts were the opening and the change towards the 2 minute mark. Maybe because I can easily place them in what I remember from the game. This was very interesting, thank you for sharing.

48. selfishplayer - EnglishSuite 2 bourree I Do not be so harsh on yourself. It is clear that getting familiar with the notes is not an issue for you. I would try to slower down the piece a good bit first and then try to focus on shaping better the phrases and keep a steady tempo all throughout. Let us know how this project evolves smile

Last edited by AndresVel; 05/19/21 03:34 PM.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Sam
12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119 Well done. My suggestion is that your tempo is too slow. You should feel this in one beat per measure, zipping right along with brilliant runs. Look on youtube for a recording by Jeno Jando, who has recorded many of the lesser known Scarlatti Sonatas on piano.

Thanks Sam. As I explained I chose the speed based on the lyric parts. I can see faster speed on harpsichord where the lyrical parts don't work like on a piano. But on piano I feel they work better at my speed than on the youtube recordings. And I did not want to change the speed between the lyric and the other pieces as they develop into each other without break.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
I
Ido Offline
I
Originally Posted by AndresVel
04. Ido - Sonatina I enjoyed your composition very much Ido, it has a beautiful melody. I also checked the other ones you have on your channel and really liked the Fantasia. The middle section was very unexpected. Thank you also for your comments in my submission smile

Thanks a lot Andres! I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by Greta99
04. Ido - Sonatina
Lovely! I agree with Constantin, it’s probably too short for a sonatina (or sonata) but I can see why you wanted to give it this title. I could imagine this being second movement of a sonatina or sonata.

Thank you! Yes, Constantin's follow up suggestion is exactly what I was looking for. Too late to change the title in the recital but I've changed the YouTube entry title smile

Started playing piano in early 2017. My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNyp3JmDfITneq2uSgyb-5Q/videos
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
16. Ted Jones - "Late Night Long Time Agone" The opening could have been from any jazz club, playing the stuff that is "way out there, man". Nice melody around 1:30, the some counterpoint sounding things around 2:00. Another nice melody around 3:15. Love the occasional slowdown like at 4:46. It's almost like a sea of notes with different musical ideas that float up to the surface and grab our attention, only to disappear beneath the surface again. Loved it!

That is an apt simile for much of my music. I can do structured stuff if I care to, I did so for most of my youth and middle decades. The trouble was that everything started to sound like those famous musicians I most admired. I wanted my music to be a true mapping of my own psyche, consciousness, soul, whatever the fashionable word for it is, onto abstract sound, not an enfeebled, rule based imitation of someone else’s musical worldview. After hearing Jarrett, among other influences, I realised the answer, in the form of free improvisation, had been there all along.

I shall have to take your word for it concerning jazz and clubs. I have never been in one or a cabaret of any sort and come to think of it the last classical concert I attended was in 1967. Thanks for listening in such detail and for your perceptive comment.

"We shall always love the music of the masters, but they are all dead and now it's our turn." - Llewelyn Jones, my piano teacher
Q
Q
Here are my last lot of comments. This has been a terrific experience and I look forward to participating in coming recitals. Thanks again to everyone who listened, and to those who commented I'm really grateful for the feedback!

42. barbaram - Waltz in A Minor
I think you hit the nail on the head describing this as Chopin’s easiest piece. Easy relative to the rest of his work? Maybe. Relative to everything else? Certainly not. You played beautifully, and I liked your sensitive use of rubato.

43. dumka1 - Prelude Op. 11 no 20
You give this a wonderful, glamorous “Belle Epoque” feel. Beautiful playing.

44. Purrblast - Baba Yaga, The Witch (Op. 39, No. 20)
Really entertaining, with nice dynamic variation. Very impressive.

45. PikaPianist - Abendlied Op.5 No.3
What a reflective, graceful melody. Your thoughtful playing only enhances it.

46. Hawgdriver (Leon) - Moment Musicaux Number 3 in F minor
Really well played. It sounded charming and Schubert-y.

47. winterflower - Train Horn
Your train approached ominously, then I let out a sigh of relief as it passed uneventfully by and disappeared into the distance. A creative, moody piece.

48. selfishplayer - EnglishSuite 2 bourree I
You achieve a lovely clear tone and the piece has a nice energy. The rhythm seems to get away from you a little at times, but overall well done.

49. EdmondRhapsody - Passacaglia
A beautiful performance. You balanced the melody well against the accompaniment. I agree, it does have a modern, lyrical sound.

50. psyche23 (Edwin) - Romance in F sharp major, Op. 28 No. 2
Emotional without being schmalzy, you achieve a wonderful clear, but understated, expressive tone. I really enjoyed this and found it very touching.

51. Sam S - Polonaise op 40-1"Military"
This was seriously impressive. Powerful, stirring and masterly. Your dynamic control and expression is great. Best of luck for the weekend – I am sure you will knock their socks off.

L
L
Here goes, having my first try at the copy and paste template.

11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel Very nice. Enjoyed listening.

12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119 Nicely done. I've only played very beginner level Baroque pieces and found them pretty difficult compared to other styles. I've also heard that they're difficult to memorize. Bravo!

13. vte - Prelude No 3 Impressive! A short, but elegant sounding piece and nicely played in my opinion.

14. AndresVel - Sonatina in G major, Anh. 5, No. 1 Well done! Admire your recording skills in seamlessly putting the two halves together.

15. Flygbladet - Om kvallen (in the evening) Wow! Not familiar with the composer. Gorgeous piece and perfectly played to my ears.

22. Snejana - Whispers of Winds The first thing I did this morning when I got to my computer was randomly select this piece to listen to. It really made an impression on me, put me in a good mood, and began to stimulate my imagination. You have a very nice touch. This piece is definitely worth keeping in your repertoire.

Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
24. Pathbreaker - Partita No. 1, Sarabande Amazing ornaments - that was beautifully played, a listening pleasure.

25. Ganddalf - Prelude Op.11 No.23 A technical challenge indeed - it DOES sound difficult! You are well on the way to achieving your goals with this one - your hard work has paid off.

26. Serge88 - What'd I say You clearly had fun playing that, and I loved the flourish at the end. Very entertaining!

27. mmathew - Prelude in E Minor I thoroughly enjoyed your sensitive rendition of one of my favourite Chopin pieces — it’s on my try-one-day wish list. Thank you!

28. sinophilia - Erinnerung, Op. 68 no. 28 I loved this - it sounded FINE to me. I can sympathise with not being able to commit a piece to memory; in my case I can’t play anything without the sheet music. Thank goodness for my iPad. smile

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LXIV

My C3 - solace. And joy.
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
23. Lilypad- Nicely done.

40. Sma55- Well played! An exciting performance.

43. Dumkal- Excellent! You are right, the recording quality is not great, but it almost gives it the quality of an old master recording. It's that good!

46. Hawgdriver- Maybe I need to listen with headphones but your pedaling seemed fine to me. Or at least it did not get in the way of fine playing. Well done.

51. Sam- Wow! What a tough piece to tackle and you do a great job. Well done Sam!!

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by MarieJ
27. mmathew - Prelude in E Minor I thoroughly enjoyed your sensitive rendition of one of my favourite Chopin pieces — it’s on my try-one-day wish list. Thank you!

Thank you @MarieJ - much like the piece itself, I actually was said when my journey with this is complete (i.e., recital) :-( I mean I still plan to work on this from time to time re: the rubato comment (see below) - but this piece was like a companion to me every day of starting from scratch to recital..

Originally Posted by Peyton
27. mmathew- Always such a sad prelude to listen to. So nicely played. Perhaps a touch of rubato would be nice?

Every time I tried to do a rubato, the rubato ended up being my rhythm for the next few measures :-| I will work on it. Thank you @Peyton!

A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame or money, but even practice it without any hope of doing it well. Such a man must love the toils of the work more than any other man can love the rewards of it.
G. K. Chesterton
B
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
B
I've been a bit slow to get going with my comments - not with my listening though. What a great recital! Here is my first batch:

01. KevinM - Moonlight Sonata, Quasi una Fantasia, Op. 27. No 2. 1st Movement
Gorgeous performance,and a beautiful tribute to your Mum. I’m sorry for your loss.

02. MarieJ - Saman
This is lovely MarieJ, and Monica would have really enjoyed it. I must check out more of his music.

03. Peyton - When the First Bird Sings
Wow, this is really evocative. I love it!

04. Ido - Sonatina
Well done Ido, this is lovely. It has a very nice flow.

05. pianist685 (Constantin) - Arioso ex Harpsichord Concerto BWV 1056
Beautiful

06. Greta99 - Adagio, BWV 974
Really beautifully played

07. JJHLH - Prelude Op. 11 - No. 21 in B flat major
Lovely. I need to listen to more Scriabin and maybe even try to play some, I always like his work when I hear it yet feel I don’t know anything about it

08. Brian Moore - Sarabande, French Suite #1
I hear you about playing too hard pieces. I’m making a concerted effort to do less of that myself. This was very enjoyable

09. rwsavory - Sonata K391
What a lovely sense of brightness and joy you bring to this piece

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490)
Another lovely joyful piece, very well played

11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel
Wow, terrific, big mood!

12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119
Lots of drama here. Overall it is unmistakably Baroque but there are a lot of sections that are far from the typical I would expect from the period. You manage all the contrasting elements very convincingly, bringing everything together into a compelling and coherent whole. Really great.

13. vte - Prelude No 3
What a lovely piece, and you do a terrific job with it. I’m off looking for the sheet music right now ...

14. AndresVel - Sonatina in G major, Anh. 5, No. 1
You’ve done an excellent job here Andres, really musical and joyful,

15. Flygbladet - Om kvallen (in the evening)
This is a really lovely piece, and I thoroughly enjoyed your performance. Great program notes too, which add a lot.

16. Ted Jones - "Late Night Long Time Agone"
You always bring something different to the recitals Ted, and it forces me to listen without preconceptions. I found the busy, rhythmic unpredictable nature of much of this piece a little stressful, but then when it did transition to something calmer and more lyrical (eg around 1:20, and 6:40) that the effect of the change was very strong.

[Linked Image]
T
T
A few more quick impressions...

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490)
Very cleanly played. Crisp. I'm adding this to my "to learn" (eventually) list.

11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel
Beautiful and romantic. Lovely.

Hadn't heard this one before and I really like it. I want to learn it! But 6-note chords in the RH will have to wait a few years for me...

13. vte - Prelude No 3
Pretty and calming. Not what I was expecting after reading the name "prelude."

Very nice balance between the two hands. My second year of piano is going to end at the end of June and this piece is on my list of goals for year 3. Can't wait!

Thank you Sam S for listening to my piece and commenting. I'm happy to hear you liked the way I handled the melody. There's a lot of repetition in this piece and I tried to add subtle variations here and there.

Talão

Yamaha U3 and P-125
Playing since July 2019
My piano journey
A
A
Thank you very much lilypad, barbaram, and Talao for your lovely comments on my submissions smile

Originally Posted by Talão
Very nice balance between the two hands. My second year of piano is going to end at the end of June and this piece is on my list of goals for year 3. Can't wait!
You should definitely give it a go. I had a lot of fun learning it smile

Here my last set of comments from this recital. Today was mostly baroque.

09. rwsavory - Sonata K391 This is such a lovely sonata. Hopefully I can learn it one day. I think you did a very good job with the dynamics and the phrasing, making your playing always very interesting all throughout the piece. I think at the beginning you had a bit of trouble with the rhythm of the main theme, but this improved a lot as the piece went on. The quality of the recording was really good. Thank you for sharing some Scarlatti with us :))

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490) Incredible job preparing a piece of this length with this high level of quality. You seemed very much under control the entire time, no hesitations at all. Incredible job. I think Handel should be played more often.

19. Mosotti - Fughetta in C minor, BWV 961 This was very good! great interplay between voices, lovely ornaments, great phrasing as well, very impressive. I think it shows why you got a good recording so fast, you really know the piece and made it yours. However, I am wondering why they call it Fughetta. It seemed to me as long as some fugues from the WTC.

20. Qazsedcft - Invention no. 2 in C minor This invention seems a lot like a fugue doesn't it? I think you did very good at keeping a steady tempo and your phrasing was also very good. I liked also how you really marked the entrance of the left hand voice in some key spots. The ornaments sounded in general very clean. I would only suggest trying to quiet down a bit the right hand voice more often. I think you did a great job smile

29. Marklings - Gigue from French Suite #3 in B minor So I continued my baroque day of recordings with this amazing rendition! This was great. Good choice in choosing the harpsichord for this submission. I loved your very clean playing. The ornamentation was on point. Did you have any issues to switch to the harpsichord (assuming you learnt the piece with the piano sound?) I changed once with an invention and it was hard for me not hearing the feedback from the dynamic variation of the piano and I was constantly messing up.

30. Talao - Gymnopedie No. 1 You reach a ninth comfortably! so useful :'( lol I liked your playing Talao. I am sorry to hear about the experience of your last recital. I hope you keep pushing and do not stop performing at recitals. I think you learn a lot from it, even if sometimes it is the hard way. It seems you kept a good attitude in spite of it, which is great. You have all the right to feel proud about your progress. I admire you for having tackled one of this set of Satie pieces. I know they are not so hard on paper, but I know I am nowhere close yet to the level of musicality in my playing that they demand. I think you did a very good job and kept things interesting, and the melody was always very good phrased. Lovely smile

39. QuentinP - June - Barcarolle Another amazing submission. Such a beautiful piece and I think you nailed it. Your playing never felt rushed, never overboard, but very interesting all throughout. Amazing!

40. sma55 (Shepherd Abrams) - Funeral March of a Marionette this felt very dancy to me for a funeral march :P Very fun piece with a lot of humor. You can easily make a full plot of the marionette misadventure as you listen. Great job.

49. EdmondRhapsody - Passacaglia Very beautiful arrangement. I had seen the video before when you shared it under Member's recordings. I think your playing was superb and never felt boring in spite of the repeated patterns of the piece. Great job.

50. psyche23 (Edwin) - Romance in F sharp major, Op. 28 No. 2 Very lovely piece and great playing. Thanks for sharing the backup story of the piece, it adds something to the listen experience.

It was a pleasure taking part in these recitals again. I really enjoy it and love listening to everyone's submissions. It is very inspiring and encouraging. A big thank you again to everyone who took time to listen to my submission. I will see you in three months smile

T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by barbaram
16. Ted Jones - "Late Night Long Time Agone"
You always bring something different to the recitals Ted, and it forces me to listen without preconceptions. I found the busy, rhythmic unpredictable nature of much of this piece a little stressful, but then when it did transition to something calmer and more lyrical (eg around 1:20, and 6:40) that the effect of the change was very strong.

I am nothing if not different, rhythmic and unpredictable. There is a school of thought which asserts that an improviser should know in advance exactly what is going to happen. For me that would make improvisation a completely pointless exercise. Thanks for listening.

"We shall always love the music of the masters, but they are all dead and now it's our turn." - Llewelyn Jones, my piano teacher
Silver Subscriber
1000 Post Club Member
Silver Subscriber
1000 Post Club Member
Another batch,

27. mmathew - Prelude in E Minor
A piece from Chopin is always a winner. Well played.

28. sinophilia - Erinnerung, Op. 68 no. 28
Piano sounds good, Well played.

29. Marklings - Gigue from French Suite #3 in B minor
A harpsichord, that's interesting. Nice performance.

30. Talao - Gymnopedie No. 1
Melancholic and beautiful. Well done !

31. Qwerty53 - Little Prelude in C Major (BWV 924)
Good playing, I didn't know this piece.

32. Peter Hontaru - Rocket Man
Elton john, my favorite pianist, well done !

33. Tootles - What A Glorious Day
Nice little blues, good performance.

34. lyricmudra - Intermezzo Op. 118 No. 2
Welcome back to the recital, Nice performance !

35. joangolfing - Invention No. 8
Good playing.

36. JB_PW (Jen) - Night Journey
Short but interesting.

“To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts - such is the duty of the artist.”
- Robert Schumann

Here's to another successful recital! Well done, folks, and thank you Sam S and Monica.

My thoughts on the first pieces.

01. KevinM - Moonlight Sonata, Quasi una Fantasia, Op. 27. No 2. 1st Movement
Smooth as butter and expressive, with wonderful dynamics. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

02. MarieJ - Saman
Really pleasant and peaceful playing. The felt sound is a nice touch.

03. Peyton - When the First Bird Sings
I can see/hear the sunlight make its way through the tree leaves, as the birds start singing ever so faintly. A nice enjoyable composition.

04. Ido - Sonatina
Haha, I love that unmaintained upright piano sound and the lovely 'no-frills, relaxed afternoon playing' vibe.

05. pianist685 (Constantin) - Arioso ex Harpsichord Concerto BWV 1056
Nice and very even. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted by hawgdriver
But now you understand how I might react to seeing this in the recital. I was glad. Those opening measures pulled me in--such a rich feeling of dislocation right next to this sense of sweet nostalgia.

Glad you liked it, my fellow game soundtrack connoisseur! This piece is nothing if not multi-layered: anxiety, dislocation, alienation and nostalgia all in one package. What more can you ask for?

Originally Posted by QuentinP
38. Calavera - Silent Hill
Really moody and spare. You capture the sense of uneasiness perfectly.

A moody and uneasy piece indeed. Thanks for commenting!

38. Calavera - Silent Hill My wife liked it! I hear hopefulness mixed with a bit of apprehension about the future - for what's it worth.

Thank you Sam and your wife! Hopefulness is definitely something that I hear as well, though it seems to be mixed with darker and less palatable tinges. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Originally Posted by AndresVel
38. Calavera - Silent Hill I am a big fan of your playing, it is always so clean, and I enjoy a lot your submissions and always look forward to them. This is the first time in my three recitals so far that I actually have played the video game where the piece comes from, although that was years ago and I do not remember the music anymore. This piece has indeed very moods but I loved them all. My favorites parts were the opening and the change towards the 2 minute mark. Maybe because I can easily place them in what I remember from the game. This was very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Thanks for listening and commenting! I haven't played the game myself, though I have completed its remake/reimagining Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by lilypad
12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119 Nicely done. I've only played very beginner level Baroque pieces and found them pretty difficult compared to other styles. I've also heard that they're difficult to memorize. Bravo!
Thanks lilypad! Most baroque pieces are not that difficult, and they usually clear melodies and pretty straightforward harmonies. You don't need to play them at neck breaking speeds either (though many seem to like doing just that). Maybe you should try something other than Bach, eg Rameau, Handel or Couperin.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Talão
Hadn't heard this one before and I really like it. I want to learn it! But 6-note chords in the RH will have to wait a few years for me...

Good to hear, Talão. There are only a few of these chords, and I guess you can leave out a note or two from them if you can't play the full chords :-)

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by barbaram
Lots of drama here. Overall it is unmistakably Baroque but there are a lot of sections that are far from the typical I would expect from the period. You manage all the contrasting elements very convincingly, bringing everything together into a compelling and coherent whole. Really great.

Nice barbaram , thanks for the additional details!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Pianos - Organs - & Keyboards, Oh My!
My first professionally recorded piece
---------------------
Visit Maine, Meet Mr. Piano World
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Cateen plays I Got Rhythm
by pianoloverus - 12/02/21 04:38 PM
Cateen plays I Got Rhythm
by pianoloverus - 12/02/21 03:44 PM
My tech knows I am OCD
by RobAC - 12/02/21 02:09 PM
A little OT - a Thanksgiving Day piano float
by Rich Galassini - 12/02/21 01:50 PM
Preventing noise transmission
by happyhacker - 12/02/21 01:35 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics210,354
Posts3,150,258
Members103,492
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission