2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad) SWEETWATER Cyber Week Deals
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
64 members (Abdol, Baltguy, ambrozy, APianistHasNoName, bubbaXzone, 18 invisible), 686 guests, and 896 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
47. winterflower - Train Horn

I was impressed enough to listen a few times, your improvisation is coming on very well. This one elegantly juxtaposes the two urgent horn sections with the richer chordal texture of the central episode. Well done, let's hear more, and always let your mind run free.

21. peterws - Contemplation

Clear, bright and insouciant, with an acute intuitive grasp of phrasing and rhythm, your playing is something I look forward to in each recital.

"We shall always love the music of the masters, but they are all dead and now it's our turn." - Llewelyn Jones, my piano teacher
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
PikaPianist

Very nice! Especially the slowdowns were done well, I always find those harder than speedups.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
F
F
More comments.
And thank you all that have commented on mine.
pianogrlNW and Pianist685 that dove in to the finer details.
Maybe it is a bit modern than you expect. It is also very nordic of that times genre. But am very fascinated by this composer, and hope to hear your interpertation in the future Pianist685.

Here my next bach
11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel (to do)
I went back and listened to your old piece. I noticed how you slowed things down, and now sort of lingering on certain parts of it. Giving each note new meaning. And you do it so well. I love it and think I like this version even more. Absolutely nothing to complain about on this. I truly enjoy your pieces every recital.

12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119
Thank you for your preformance. I love how you go truly softer on some part – which are impossible on haspichord in the same way as piano. So a piano can elevate pieces that the old instrument couldn’t do. The lighter "feeling" could be reached by speeding things up, but I believe that this could take alot of times.

13. vte - Prelude No 3
Well played. Soft nice and dreamy.

14. AndresVel - Sonatina in G major, Anh. 5, No. 1
I think you did it justice. I remember this from the TV test-screen background music from when I was a kid or… Who knows… I really really know this one yet haven’t played it myself. Good flawless preformance 😊

16. Ted Jones - "Late Night Long Time Agone"
An hour of improvisation? That’s really something. This does feel like it all went to new unexpected places. Mostly leaving the harmony somewhere far away still returning to them at times. Like you are luring us in with something that could be a melody and then snatching it from us again. 😉

17. Venu - Prelude in B Minor (to do)
Good work. Wish you all the best. You played it perfectly but if you want an opinion (and this is not a critique) – I would enjoy the hand not playing the melody to be even softer. (and that I haven’t written this kind of technical feedback on all doesn’t mean your preformance was in any way worse than any one else. In fact – I do think you are really really good. )

18. Sriya - Waltz in A Minor
Ah – you really did this piece justice. I enjoyed your preformance.

19. Mosotti - Fughetta in C minor, BWV 961
I know… Bachs use of giving all the voices importance and independence makes his music some real challenge to play. Especially those who are playing contemporary music where left hand is – honestly – a bit lazy. Here … go to bach for a challenge.
Good work! Loved it.

Really good original. And you do your own piece justice.

22. Snejana - Whispers of Winds
Yes I like this a lot. And nice performance. Uncertain if I could say anything more on this one, haven’t heard it before. Ofcourse. It was beautiful.

23. Lilypad - The Orchard
Really nice. Feels professional, both the recording and preformance. Good work. The soft ending is just perfect.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
winterflower

Nice idea! I hear the train slowing down and starting up again. I thnk I hear the bells of railway crossings.

I think you might be able to polish it further. Passengers (un)loading, chatting, sound of the wheels on the steel, or if you use a steamtrain you get even more sound possibilities.

What I miss is the typical amtrak horn. It's not just a bunch of notes like most youtubers suggest, what I'm missing from them is at least is the roughness that real horns have (some kind of 'flutter' in it), the overtones (real horns probably are not pure sinuses, and to get them you need to play overtones). And of course there is the doppler effect when the train passes.

A
A
So here is my first group of comments for this recital. I really enjoyed taking part on these and I thank everyone for contributing and keeping the tradition alive.
Thank you very much Ido and Flygbladet for your comments on my piece. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Here some comments on what I have listened to so far:

01. KevinM - Moonlight Sonata, Quasi una Fantasia, Op. 27. No 2. 1st Movement I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your mother frown for those situations, I think music is a good ally, either just listening to it, or making it as in your case. I very much enjoyed your submission, thank you for sharing it.

02. MarieJ - Saman This was lovely MarieJ. I first discovered Arnalds' music when I listened to his Living Room songs and his Island Songs. That was years ago before even thinking in touching a piano. Some of those pieces bring some special memories back from that time. I think you managed to transmit a lot with your playing, it is like a rush of beautiful old memories. I would love to hear what goes through your mind while playing this. In terms of sound, I think you ended up with the right sound settings for the mood of the piece.

11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel I am speechless! This was a very good rendition of this Piazzolla piece. All those nuances and your choice of rubato were in point. I very much enjoyed this (I had to listen to it a couple of time more smile ). Your recording quality was also very good, a very rich sound coming out of your Schimmel.

12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119 This was very well played, very great use of dynamics and lovely articulation! I consider myself a Scarlatti fan, but I do not remember have listened to this sonata before (shame! lol). It is a very interesting piece and referring to what you mention, one can clearly tell the blend of styles starting to happen. Some parts seemed very classical to me, while others remained very baroque sounding. I really liked the sound of your piano as well, it was a very nice recording overall. Thank you very much for sharing.

21. peterws - Contemplation This was very enjoyable peterws, lovely composition. It was a perfect song to get this sunny Sunday morning going, it just puts you in such a happy serene mood. Thank you very much for sharing smile

22. Snejana - Whispers of Winds lovely piece and lovely playing. A lot of nuances and beautiful phrasing. This sounded familiar, like from a movie or a tv serie, but I am not sure from where. Please let me know if this is the case. Thank you for sharing.

31. Qwerty53 - Little Prelude in C Major (BWV 924) I did not know this prelude, but specially in the second half one can tell some similarities to the prelude in C major of the WTC I. I very much enjoyed your rendition. I always felt the same as what your are describing when working on music by Bach. As you keep on working on it, more and more interesting things pop up and catch your attention. It is indeed lovely music to discover and immerse oneself into. Thank you for sharing smile

32. Peter Hontaru - Rocket Man Hello Peter! I had commented on this submission already on the 40 pieces challenge thread. I think you did great in what seemed like a quite tricky arrangement. I am not very familiar with Elton John's music but I really enjoyed this. Thank you again for sharing.

41. tyschoco - Invention No.5 in E-Flat Major BMV 776 Yeah some more Bach! Firstly, welcome tyschoco to the recitals! It is always nice to see new people submitting their playing. Thank you for contributing. I love Inventions as they were my entry to playing Bach's music, and I really enjoyed this not so often played one. I actually liked it a lot and might now be considering it as my next one to tackle. I think you did very good. The entries of the main themes were clear all throughout and you managed to keep the trills and ornaments very clean, which can be tricky when they are in the theme itself. Maybe in a couple of places I would have tried to quiet down the second voice a tiny bit more, but you did very good!. Looking forward to you next submissions :))

42. barbaram - Waltz in A Minor Great job barbarm!! I really enjoyed this. I think you did a great job with the phrasing and with the dynamics in the piece. It just flows really nice and it seemed you had good control on it all throughout, not rushed at any point. Thank you for sharing it. To the 40 pieces a year challenge list it goes :))

51. Sam S - Polonaise op 40-1"Military" This is very impressive Sam! props for taking on such an enormous piece. I can imagine it is quite a physically demanding one to perform. I was a bit surprised you memorized it! If I remember correctly from the thread when you went back to college, you were happy not having to do it again. But I guess pieces like these require it. I think you did great and wish you all the best in your upcoming recital. You'll do great. Keep us posted smile

Lisztomaniac, inspired adult beginner, Scarlatti fan
Sabel S123 (Tucan), and Kawai CA49. Previously: Casio PX-S1000
What I have been learning
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by Flygbladet
Thank you for your preformance. I love how you go truly softer on some part – which are impossible on haspichord in the same way as piano. So a piano can elevate pieces that the old instrument couldn’t do. The lighter "feeling" could be reached by speeding things up, but I believe that this could take alot of times.

Thanks Flygbadet!
Yes part of making it lighter could be to speed it up. The main reason for picking this speed was because this seems the best speed for the lyrical parts, which for me are the main point of this sonata. Then I just brought the whole piece into that speed. Maybe that was not the best choice, I could have tried speeding up other parts. Also I don't have a terrible amount of extra speed available , especially not at the 32ths downward scale somewhere at the beginning.

A
A
Some more comments from my side

03. Peyton - When the First Bird Sings This composition moved me deeply Peyton. It even made me tear up in front of my laptop :') thank you very much for sharing this with us. The piece just builds up so nicely and the melody is so rich. It so clearly matches the description you mentioned in the post. The image of immense nature could not escape my mind.

13. vte - Prelude No 3 thank you for introducing me to new music and new composers. This was a lovely piece and very nice playing.

23. Lilypad - The Orchard Another beautiful piece to start a Sunday with the best mood smile thank you for sharing and showing me new music. Lovely playing.

33. Tootles - What A Glorious Day Great job Tootles smile This piece has a nice vibe and I really enjoyed it. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming recital. You will do great.

43. dumka1 - Prelude Op. 11 no 20 Very nice Scriabin. There is a lot of drama in that prelude, very nice conveyed with great use of dynamics. I think you are right and the recorder might have been too close to the piano, causing the sound to clip at some spots. However, your playing was very good and came through very nicely in spite of it smile

Lisztomaniac, inspired adult beginner, Scarlatti fan
Sabel S123 (Tucan), and Kawai CA49. Previously: Casio PX-S1000
What I have been learning
W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
selfishplayer

You keep a great speed here and you got all the notes. Great accomplishment!

WARNING Following contains some critical remarks. Do not open if you don't want to see that.

It does not sound elegant and dance-able to me as a dance suite should be imho.

One thing I miss is a good phrasing and build-up. In baroque music, the composer does not put in phrasing marks , he assumes you will do that yourself, with good taste.

You don't seem to do this: all the notes you play are a basic forte and everything is slurred together. You play repeated patterns just like the previous repeats. etc.

I always feel this problem is partially caused by Bach himself, Bach is one of the hardest to phrase and most people playing Bach don't phrase it well either. His music is one of the least breathing of all: long lines, no natural phrasings obviously visible/audible, no rests, no phrasing marks. I would suggest to either get a different composer that does put clear phrasing marks in his music, or to learn how to phrase this music yourself.

Maybe it's just me and I don't understand Bach. Of course, always play it as YOU like it, but always make sure it is as you like (and not as how it comes)

Q
Q
This is my first time participating in the ABF recitals so I would like to say hello to everyone and thank you so much to those who have provided feedback, I very much appreciate such kind and constructive comments. It has been interesting and fun listening through the recordings. Regardless of genre or experience, everybody's love of music in general, and piano in particular, really shines through.
For what it's worth here are my impressions of the first few I have listened to:

01. KevinM - Moonlight Sonata, Quasi una Fantasia, Op. 27. No 2. 1st Movement
Beautiful and contemplative.

02. MarieJ – Saman
This felt familiar (in a good way!) and genuine, and was well played.

03. Peyton - When the First Bird Sings
Lovely. The contrast between hands was nice, and the way it developed was evocative.

04. Ido – Sonatina
Beautifully expressive. Listening to this, I felt like everything was going to be ok. Really well played.

05. pianist685 (Constantin) - Arioso ex Harpsichord Concerto BWV 1056
Very powerful and a pleasure to listen to.

06. Greta99 - Adagio, BWV 974
Terrific. Sensitive and expressive without being overblown.

07. JJHLH - Prelude Op. 11 - No. 21 in B flat major
This was also very sensitive and beautiful to listen to.

08. Brian Moore - Sarabande, French Suite #1
This is seriously impressive for 5 years’ experience, well done. I wouldn’t worry too much about tempo issues, it doesn’t affect how the piece comes across and will improve with time. The tone you achieve is great.

09. rwsavory - Sonata K391
Your articulation was lovely – bright and energetic. I lost the rhythmic pulse a little at times, but overall enjoyable!

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490)
What a fun piece, really enjoyable to listen to. You Handeled (sorry…) the tricky rhythmic bits seamlessly.

11. PianogrlNW (Ellen) - Milonga del Angel
This sounded like a beautiful story being told. Enchanting.

A super piece, and your excellent playing made it very interesting and enjoyable right through to the end.

13. vte - Prelude No 3
Very elegantly played, well done.

Really impressive. Expressive playing without going overboard – great.

15. Flygbladet - Om kvallen (in the evening)
Beautiful music even more beautifully played. Terrific expression and colour.

I
Ido Offline
I
Originally Posted by Ido
What can I say... Your entry is the one I always look forward to in these recitals. Something with your playing and style just clicks with my musical taste, I don't know...
Anyway, to avoid embarrasing you too much with compliments, I'll just say I seriously consider learning your piece (or at least transcribing it). I guess that says it all.

Well, told ya I was seriously considering it... there you go:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oRRyFbdYWDZmHTpTnIikrRPM-FbcguDX?usp=sharing

I transcribed the first half. It was much harder than I thought it would be, and it's probably not the way you play it at all smile... still it was fun and made me appreciate the piece even more. I shared the midi file and the XML, so that you can edit/correct it yourself with your favorite notation app.

BTW, I've heard this sound before in some pieces... is this in F mixolydian?

Started playing piano in early 2017. My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNyp3JmDfITneq2uSgyb-5Q/videos
D
D
A few more comments from me, in random order:

02. MarieJ – Saman
Beautiful flow to it, so pleasant to listen to.

05 pianist685 (Constantin) - Arioso ex Harpsichord Concerto BWV 1056
Absolutely beautiful! It sounded almost romantic to me (in a good way). Now I regret missing that transcription recital, will need to go back and listen to it.

I’m a big fan of your playing, and this was a beautiful and sensitive performance, as always.

What can I say? Just gorgeous. Enjoyed the video, too.

Very cleanly and evenly played, with great phrasing (I could tell you worked on the musical aspect of it beyond the notes, great job with that!). Very impressive for somebody who has only been playing for 11 months, wow.

34. lyricmudra - Intermezzo Op. 118 No. 2
Amazing! Loved the expressivity, phrasing, and the tasteful rubato, among other things.

42. barbaram - Waltz in A Minor
A very nice rendition of this popular piece. I like how it comes across as more pensive and philosophical than dance-like in your interpretation.

45. PikaPianist - Abendlied Op.5 No.3
Thanks for introducing us to this rare gem. Beautiful playing, as always. I think you brought out the melody very effectively.

W
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
W
Originally Posted by AndresVel
12. wouter79 - Sonata, K.119 This was very well played, very great use of dynamics and lovely articulation! I consider myself a Scarlatti fan, but I do not remember have listened to this sonata before (shame! lol). It is a very interesting piece and referring to what you mention, one can clearly tell the blend of styles starting to happen. Some parts seemed very classical to me, while others remained very baroque sounding. I really liked the sound of your piano as well, it was a very nice recording overall. Thank you very much for sharing.

Thanks Andres!
Yes that's indeed weird, many people here play Scarlatti, but nobody ever played my favourite piece of him here.

9000 Post Club Member
9000 Post Club Member
1 Kevin M

Lovely Kev. Played like a pro. some like it slow, but it gets too depressive for too long if you do. The piano was great. .Wonderful start! So sorry about yer mum. I love the 2nd movement; maybe next time . . .then the 3rd for the time after .

2 Marie J

Melodious indeed, soft, lovely. Seems to comfort the mood during this pandemic. It's been just too long. Well done. So nice.

3 Peyton

I detect an awakening; a slow one with life striing as if from a long shut down. You did a tremendous job here, building it up nicely. I hope you wrote the piece down . . .

4 Ido

Well rhought out. Great sequences with the structure giving a very pleasant feel to the whole.

5 Pianist685

Your piano sounds so sweet. Is it a Yamaha? And the music was strident, sublime; I used this piece at church regularly.. Was there anyone like Bach? Beautiful, man!

6 Greta 99

This is a lovely sombre piece, lovingly played, and articulated well. I enjoyed it; it also stills the soul. I shall pop over to the still, and still my soul still further . . .

7 JJHLH

More gentle, relaxing music from those who know how to do this. Nice piece indeed on your lovely piano!

8 Brian Moore

Nice job, Brian. It sounds a tad involved. The french Suite is good, I did the Ist piece and baulked at the second and subsequent. You sound like you've got this sorted, just needing a little polishing off.

9 RVSAvery

What a complex little piece! Loved it's fluttering intricasies! Well done.

10 Jason Lenthe

This moves well, typical of the period but can these ever be out of time? Wonderful stirring stuff! So much fun to play and it sounds like you enjoyed this too . .!

Well done, guys! Super-well done Sam. Crackin' start!

Last edited by peterws; 05/16/21 04:20 PM.

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by Ido
I usually comment on pieces in a very orderly manner... but given what's going on in my life these days, I'll just randomly comment, and hope to cover more with time.

27. mmathew - Prelude in E Minor
Very touching performance, really expressive.

Thank you for listening, @Ido and others.

All these performances are inspiring, some intimidating - but certainly standards to keep in mind :-) This forum is the only recital of any sorts I have ever had the chance to be at. Thanks again, All!

A man must love a thing very much if he practices it without any hope of fame or money, but even practice it without any hope of doing it well. Such a man must love the toils of the work more than any other man can love the rewards of it.
G. K. Chesterton
Silver Level
3000 Post Club Member
Silver Level
3000 Post Club Member
PianogrlNW (Ellen)

OMG, guys, how unbelievable was this one!

Ellen, your playing is so good, it sounds professional. I've played this one, as you probably remember, and was never able to master it like this. Such a beautiful, soulful, meaningful rendition!!! I could listen over and over. Keep this one in your repertoire!!

Steinway A3
Boston 118 PE

YouTube

Working On
Chopin Nocturne E min
Bach Inventions

"You Can Never Have Too Many Dream Pianos" -Thad Carhart
Q
Q
Some more impressions:

16. Ted Jones - "Late Night Long Time Agone"
Interesting development through the clip. Very creative.

17. Venu - Prelude in B Minor
Nice thoughtful use of rubato, well done.

18. Sriya - Waltz in A Minor
A soothing version of this deceptively tricky number, well done.

19. Mosotti - Fughetta in C minor, BWV 961
Terrific performance. Your tone and articulation of the different voices was brilliant.

20. Qazsedcft - Invention no. 2 in C minor
Enjoyably confident and invigorating.

This has a gently uplifting energy with an appealing melody. Nice performance.

22. Snejana - Whispers of Winds
Very evocative, and played with great sensitivity.

23. Lilypad - The Orchard
You brought a lovely wistfulness, and the tempo felt just right.

24. Pathbreaker - Partita No. 1, Sarabande
Great performance. Understated and very expressive. I really enjoyed this. (Lady P described it as “soothing for the soul”)

25. Ganddalf - Prelude Op.11 No.23
This is a delightful Prelude. Your tone is fantastic and the ornaments are played with enviable control.

26. Serge88 - What'd I say
Ray! Your laid back tempo lends the groove a really cruisy feel. Well played.

27. mmathew - Prelude in E Minor
A lovely performance – heartfelt without being sentimental.

28. sinophilia - Erinnerung, Op. 68 no. 28
I really enjoyed the reflective emotion you brought to this, which is especially apt given the title.

29. Marklings - Gigue from French Suite #3 in B minor
This felt lively and danceable. Lady P and I broke out some courtly moves while listening.

30. Talao - Gymnopedie No. 1
This has a good pace and captures Satie’s spooky weirdness very nicely. The only thing I might suggest is maybe a little more dynamic separation between the hands? But that could be the recording. I feel you regarding in-person recital wobbles. I always experience an adrenaline-fuelled, dream-like disembodiment of hands and legs. It’s very disconcerting, but I am plugging away as I do enjoy performing and want to improve. My solution is that I am not going to try to conquer my nerves, merely learn to live grudgingly alongside them. What’s your approach?

Silver Subscriber
1000 Post Club Member
Silver Subscriber
1000 Post Club Member
A few comments,

01. KevinM - Moonlight Sonata, Quasi una Fantasia, Op. 27. No 2. 1st Movement
Nice performance ! Good dynamics.

02. MarieJ - Saman
Well done, I love it.

03. Peyton - When the First Bird Sings
Good composition !

04. Ido - Sonatina
Another nice composition !

05. pianist685 (Constantin) - Arioso ex Harpsichord Concerto BWV 1056
Beautiful !

Well done, I love it.

07. JJHLH - Prelude Op. 11 - No. 21 in B flat major
Nice Prelude

08. Brian Moore - Sarabande, French Suite #1
Nice performance !

09. rwsavory - Sonata K391
Beautiful !

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490)
Good playing, I didn't know this piece.

Melancholic and beautiful.

Well played.

Last edited by Serge88; 05/16/21 08:15 PM.

“To send light into the darkness of men’s hearts - such is the duty of the artist.”
- Robert Schumann

Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
06. Greta99 - Adagio, BWV 974 A crystal clear tone, together with sensitively-applied dynamics - what a delightful performance!

07. JJHLH - Prelude Op. 11 - No. 21 in B flat major A relaxing, gentle and dreamy piece, I would have liked it to go on much longer!

08. Brian Moore - Sarabande, French Suite #1 I don’t know this piece, which I would find very challenging. You must be pleased that you are now at the stage where you can tackle a composition that was part of your original motivation to learn to play the piano. Well done!

09. rwsavory - Sonata K391 Butterflies flitting on a Summer afternoon - well, that’s what this fascinating little piece brought to my mind. Sweet!

10. Jason Lenthe - Fantasia in C Major (HWV 490) Another unfamiliar piece to me. That was an extremely pleasant ‘7:37’ listen - excellent! thumb

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LXIV

My C3 - solace. And joy.
VTE #13 Beautiful piece. You, like me a just starting. Well played. Thank you. I want to make note of that piece for future reference.

SunnyKeys - from Florida but not the Keys. Learning for 2 years.
Newbie - RCM Level 1 etudes, ABRSM Level 1 2019-20 Exam pieces. Sans exams.

Yamaha P125
Ritmuller UP 121
AndresVel #14 At 11 months playing! Congrats!

SunnyKeys - from Florida but not the Keys. Learning for 2 years.
Newbie - RCM Level 1 etudes, ABRSM Level 1 2019-20 Exam pieces. Sans exams.

Yamaha P125
Ritmuller UP 121
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Pianos - Organs - & Keyboards, Oh My!
My first professionally recorded piece
---------------------
Visit Maine, Meet Mr. Piano World
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Ned Rorem
by Steveskates - 12/01/21 09:00 PM
When Pianist and Piano Rebuilder Get together
by Chernobieff Piano - 12/01/21 08:51 PM
Regulating a digital piano advice needed
by Purdy - 12/01/21 06:06 PM
WNG Portable Piano pounder.
by jkess114 - 12/01/21 05:16 PM
Talking while playing
by wg73 - 12/01/21 03:19 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics210,340
Posts3,150,093
Members103,487
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission