2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad) Piano Sight Reading
train piano sight reading with your iPhone or iPad
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
49 members (Ampersand, anotherscott, accordeur, chaplincap, c++, CharlesXX, 36251, 12 invisible), 507 guests, and 414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
OE1FEU Offline OP
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
O
It's not the first time and it probably will not be the last time, but please stop contacting my company anonymously through our website and please stop flinging mud at me as a person, whine about my opinions and insinuate that I am harmful to our business.

I have made it clear numerous times and will continue to do so that I have been an active member of this forum as a private and identifiable person way longer before I started working for Bechstein and that I do not work in PR, Marketing, Sales, R&D or Production. Everything I write about the company is publically available in various publications on the net and I do not act as a spokesperson. Whenever you need an official statement, please contact our HQ in Berlin.

Whatever problem someone has with me as a person and my postings, feel free to bitterly complain either in public or in a private message. Doing so anonymously directly with my employer through our website, however, is childish, rude and shows a complete lack of character. Step forward as a person and I'll be happy to discuss any issue you have with me and my opinions. Anything else is counterproductive, wastes other people's time and won't yield any results of consequence other than just being a nuisance.

Thank you.

M
M
Unfortunately it seems to be the way people are these days. If you have an opinion different to theirs, or do anything that they personally aren't happy with, they will try and get you kicked off a forum, social media, or try and get you fired.
Good for you for making a stand. I hope your post does the job.

Roland FP30
A
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
A
I can see why you'd be distressed by this, however you must understand that your highly abrasive and rude nature on the forum at times is contributing to your own problem. I wouldn't go to the trouble of contacting your employer because I don't care enough to do that, but your behaviour is clearly obnoxious enough to sting some people into action. Why don't you try moderating yourself rather than requiring others to do it while you mouth off with impunity.

Oh. My. Been away for awhile. I think I’ll wish myself back into the cornfield. Odd. I’m not a member of very many forums but things seem to be going downhill on just about all of them. Must be the planets...

TH
[Linked Image]
j&j Offline
4000 Post Club Member
4000 Post Club Member
Wow, I would never contact someone’s employer because they disagreed with my opinion on a Piano Forum. It seems like “tattle telling” to government officials, social media, and even our beloved PianoForum happens. What a bunch of trolls! Very sorry to hear this happened, OE1FEU.

J & J
Estonia L190 Hidden Beauty
Casio Privia PX-330
My piano’s voice is beautiful!
[Linked Image]
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Way back when, there was an unwritten law online. Never, I repeat, NEVER take something from online into what they called "real life".

In other words, what is on a forum or what is on a bbs, stays on the forum or the bbs.

If you think it's funny or whatever to go running to someone's employer because you don't like what they say, let me say that's not the way we do things around here. I don't care who the person is, I don't care if you think they are mean, or whatever, I don't care whatever.

Anyone that does that sort of thing is not welcome here. And if I find out someone from here is doing that to other members I will ban them in a heartbeat. Permanently.

EDIT: Y'all do know that when you send a web form to someone's web page it captures their IP address, right? Y'all also know that when you send an email the header has your IP address, right? Also, y'all know that this forum captures the IP address you're logging on from, right? Just checkin.. laugh

Last edited by Ken Knapp; 02/15/21 11:14 AM.

Ken

Hammond Organ Technician
Piano Torturer

Moderated by  Ken Knapp, Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Couch to Concert Hall
Couch to Concert Hall
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Rhythm question regarding Schumann Op. 76/2
by hawgdriver - 04/20/21 10:32 PM
New Yamaha CX series vs Boston
by GraceTuraco - 04/20/21 09:15 PM
Thinking of buying a 2007 Yamaha G2 5'7" Grand
by Teresa100 - 04/20/21 07:52 PM
Estonia L190 Bass Scale
by mbd - 04/20/21 07:52 PM
A closer look at the Feurich 'Vienna' 123 model
by oswaldpeters - 04/20/21 04:22 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics206,432
Posts3,084,709
Members101,254
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter | MapleStreetMusicShop.com - Our store in Cornish Maine

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission