I would like to share a little of my experience.
I recently started using remote courses la touche musicale
and so far, I’m happy with the results. The most important thing for me is that I can do it when I feel comfortable (for example, in the evening after work to relax and distract myself). And no stress if I have something that does not work out. And it can work with any type of device.
Features that I liked are as follows:
• Play with a virtual piano keyboard.
• A lot of practice (a great volume of free songs for different levels).
• Play your favorite music without a music sheet.
• Connect your own keyboard to interact with the virtual piano and learn at your own pace.
• The application waits for you until you play the right notes on the keyboard.
• In order to learn the song, play at a reduced speed.
• Replay a specific section until you perfect it.
• Play by working left hand and right hand separately.
• You can identify your mistakes and follow your progress thoroughly
You can find different types of songs here. I can enjoy the piano sound and away from stress anytime. Also, I’m feeling like I’m gaining piano experience that can improve my piano skills and the speed of my fingers. Once you start, you will love it, I promise.
I hope I was able to help