I had the same situation so wanted to share a bit of my experience.
First, I was attending music school with 10 students, but now it is closed because of the lockdown. We were trying to do the same by Zoom, but really it was a mess. Then I decided to take 1 to 1 class with the teacher but I feel that I could be broke in a while (because you need to take at least 2-3 classes per week to see the progress).
Because of that, I was pushed to find some other options for self-learning. Of course, you won’t make huge progress with that, but it’s really a perfect way to practice before you could attend offline classes.
To make the long story short I suggest taking a look at the online piano course la touche musical
la touche musical.
Features that I liked are as follows:
• Play with a virtual piano keyboard.
• A lot of practice (a great volume of free songs for different levels).
• Virtual music sheet.
• Connect your own keyboard to interact with the virtual piano and learn at your own pace.
• The application waits for you until you play the right notes on the keyboard.
• In order to learn the song, play at a reduced speed.
• Replay a specific section until you perfect it.
• Play by working left hand and right hand separately.
• You can identify your mistakes and follow your progress thoroughly.
• And it's free
Wish you all the best and take care!