2022 our 25th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Who's Online Now
68 members (AlkansBookcase, bcalvanese, 36251, brdwyguy, amc252, akse0435, 20/20 Vision, Burkhard, 17 invisible), 2,110 guests, and 326 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 85 of 191 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 190 191
H
H
Originally Posted by Kawai James
Originally Posted by Hikenkami
Hello James,

The online retailer I bought my CA99 from was https://www.musique-shop.fr/

I cannot contact kawai france directly, because on the customer service webpage from Kawai France, they say that the first contact should be the retailer. So until now, no luck.

https://www.kawaipiano.fr/support/sav/

Thank you for your reply.

If you are not satisfied with the level of support provided by your retailer, my recommendation would be to contact Kawai France directly.

Kind regards,
James
x

Would love to, but I can't seem to find a way to contact them. If you happen to have an e-mail adress or a phone number, I would gladly take it!

Cheers

Yikes! 10000 Post Club Member
Please try here:

https://www.kawaipiano.fr/support/contactus/

Kind regards,
James
x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.
R
R
Originally Posted by Ress
I’m recording my piano part for a duet on the CA79. I have a Bluetooth connection and played their recording through the speakers while playing my part and realized that the record function only records my part, doesn’t put the two together. Is there a way I can record the two together from the piano, or do I need to mix them in a separate program?

Recording Bluetooth Audio is only possible when using the USB audio recorder.

Please try connecting a formatted USB stick, the selecting the recorder in either MP3 or WAV formats. The recorder should capture both the piano sound and the Bluetooth Audio sound together.

It's also possible to copy the track you wish to record with onto a USB stick (in MP3 or WAV format) and use the overdubbing function. This will probably product better quality results, as the audio will not need to be recompressed for transmission by Bluetooth.

Kind regards,
James
x

Thank you! Can’t wait to try this when I get home

R
R
Our satin black CA79 arrived at the store and we're picking it up in the morning!

Kawai CA79 (Nov 2020), Kawai ES920 (Aug 2021), Roland ep-7IIe (1993)
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by RickM
Our satin black CA79 arrived at the store and we're picking it up in the morning!
Oh nice! I know the excitement. Hope is all perfect smile

R
R
Originally Posted by Ress
I’m recording my piano part for a duet on the CA79. I have a Bluetooth connection and played their recording through the speakers while playing my part and realized that the record function only records my part, doesn’t put the two together. Is there a way I can record the two together from the piano, or do I need to mix them in a separate program?

Recording Bluetooth Audio is only possible when using the USB audio recorder.

Please try connecting a formatted USB stick, the selecting the recorder in either MP3 or WAV formats. The recorder should capture both the piano sound and the Bluetooth Audio sound together.

It's also possible to copy the track you wish to record with onto a USB stick (in MP3 or WAV format) and use the overdubbing function. This will probably product better quality results, as the audio will not need to be recompressed for transmission by Bluetooth.

Kind regards,
James
x

Worked perfectly James, thank you!

R
R
Got the box home and into the house safely in one piece. First things first though. Have to give it a thorough CAT-scan. (first attempt at photo upload - doesn't seem to show inline?)

[img]https://flic.kr/p/2kbvbar[/img]

Last edited by RickM; 11/28/20 07:01 PM.

K
K
So funny Rick we have a similar issue with any new stuff entering our house but only have one - she does not mind our CA79 sounds to you should be safe he he smile

E
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
E
Got the box home and into the house safely in one piece. First things first though. Have to give it a thorough CAT-scan. (first attempt at photo upload - doesn't seem to show inline?)

[img]https://flic.kr/p/2kbvbar[/img]

You cannot use a direct link in these cases. Click on the "share" arrow then choose bbcode:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by EVC2017; 11/29/20 08:10 AM.

Kawai ES8, Roland RD2000, Yamaha AG06 mixer, Presonus Eris E5 monitors, Sennheiser HD598SR phones.
R
R
Originally Posted by EVC2017
You cannot use a direct link in these cases. Click on the "share" arrow then choose bbcode:

I finally figured out that the "share" arrow you mention is on the Flickr site, not here. But where do I choose "bbcode"? I don't see that anywhere here or on Flickr. The post options here show "UBBCode is enabled" but there's nothing in the reply edit toolbar.

I see your link has some tags for url & img. Did you type all that manually?

I searched and found image upload/embed instructions from 2014 on this site: http://forum.pianoworld.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/2248307.html

I created a gallery and uploaded my photo, but the last step of those instructions say there would be 3 links under the photo for "Thumbnail, Medium, and Full", but there are no links. Even if there were, I think I'd be back at the same spot and not know the magic incantation to embed them here in my post.

Other instructions from 2004 said to do what I did above (click IMAGE in the toolbar), which didn't work with the Share URL from Flickr.

R
R
OK, I found a different view of my gallery on Flickr and there, when I click Share, there is a 4th option which is the BBCODE.

[Linked Image]

R
R
So, my daughter has been living with us for a few months, including all her furniture from her previous home that she sold, plus the 2 cats in the photo. They climb all over everything. They chew on everything: plastic, rubber, wood, and anything that's been within 2 metres of any kind of food. (BTW, these Siberian cats really are awesome though.)

My wife decided we can't open the box to set up the piano until the cats are gone. We're in the process of moving the daughter and her belongings to a new house that she bought. The move should be done in a couple more days. In the mean time, my wife broke a finger moving the daughter's furniture. She'll have a splint on her hand and won't be able to play her new piano until it's off in SEVEN weeks.

500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
So, my daughter has been living with us for a few months, including all her furniture from her previous home that she sold, plus the 2 cats in the photo. They climb all over everything. They chew on everything: plastic, rubber, wood, and anything that's been within 2 metres of any kind of food. (BTW, these Siberian cats really are awesome though.)

My wife decided we can't open the box to set up the piano until the cats are gone. We're in the process of moving the daughter and her belongings to a new house that she bought. The move should be done in a couple more days. In the mean time, my wife broke a finger moving the daughter's furniture. She'll have a splint on her hand and won't be able to play her new piano until it's off in SEVEN weeks.
oh my...so sorry smirk

In the mean time, my wife broke a finger moving the daughter's furniture. She'll have a splint on her hand and won't be able to play her new piano until it's off in SEVEN weeks.

Ouch, hope she gets well soon!

(I'm also currently unable to do much following a recent injury...)

Cheers,
James
x

R
R
(I'm also currently unable to do much following a recent injury...)

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. We have a friend who also recently bought a piano and started with lessons. Two days before my wife broke her finger, our friend slipped and fell and broke her wrist. She's in a cast for 6 weeks.

Something in the water? lol

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. We have a friend who also recently bought a piano and started with lessons. Two days before my wife broke her finger, our friend slipped and fell and broke her wrist. She's in a cast for 6 weeks.

Ouch! Wrists are also tough - I broke my left wrist a few years ago, but it's fine now. It needs to be, as I broke a bone in my right hand, so that arm is in currently in a cast! I also have a temporary cast on my right leg while the top of the tibia heals. Hopefully I'll be back on my bike early next year.

Cheers,
James
x

R
R
Hopefully I'll be back on my bike early next year.

(insert shocked emoticon here! lol)

I
I
Did you experience any problems importing from that France retailer?

Thanks

N
N
Hi, a new user here. Have been eagerly reading through the thread over the past few months. I am in envy with the delivery/availability experiences the fellow users have. In my country in Singapore, I have made an order for the CA99 since August, and was initially told it would be arriving in November. That didn't happen as the shipment is now delayed till next week. Here's to hoping that the wait is worth it.

M
M
Darn James, you got busted up! I hope you’re back to 100% as quickly as possible. 2021 is a brand new year.👍

Wishing you the best in it,
Muskie

Page 85 of 191 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 190 191

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
Piano World Has Been Sold!
--------------------
Forums RULES, Terms of Service & HELP
(updated 06/06/2022)
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
(ad)
(ad)
New Topics - Multiple Forums
New DP for a 10 year old
by peelaaa - 04/16/24 02:47 PM
Estonia 1990
by Iberia - 04/16/24 11:01 AM
Very Cheap Piano?
by Tweedpipe - 04/16/24 10:13 AM
Practical Meaning of SMP
by rneedle - 04/16/24 09:57 AM
Country style lessons
by Stephen_James - 04/16/24 06:04 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums43
Topics223,391
Posts3,349,273
Members111,634
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations |

Advertise on Piano World
| Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map

Copyright © VerticalScope Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission