I'm after some kind of a swivel, or tray, that places my laptop just above my keyboard, and lets me move it forwards and backwards. The support must be wide enough for a 15" laptop and an adjacent mousepad. A compromise could be just a fixed support that positions the laptop just behind the keys of the keyboard perhaps. This is to facilitate notation at the keyboard.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.