2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 3 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments.
Over 100,000 members from around the world.
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
(ad)
Wessell Nickel & Gross
PianoForAll
Who's Online Now
44 members (Daniel van Veen, clothearednincompo, aphexdisklavier, Derek Mc, David Lai, AndrewJCW, CyberGene, 10 invisible), 502 guests, and 549 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: SURFACE "GO" - CAN IT POWER VSTs?
Skyscrapersax #3004985 07/20/20 09:53 PM
S
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
I purchased it a long time ago but didn't upgrade. I hunted through my software and I do have Cantabile, but it runs fine on Kontakt; load via files into Quickload.

Selmer Mark VI Tenor (‘73) & Alto Sax (‘57), Yamaha YSS-62 Soprano Sax (‘87), Conn Naked Lady Baritone Sax (‘52), Conn New Wonder Tenor & Alto Sax (‘24), Yamaha WX5 Wind Synth (‘13), Kawai MP11 & ES-110, Numa Compact 2x, Casio PX5S, Roland VR-09, Hammond E-112 (‘69).
(ad)
Sweetwater Gifts That Rock
Skyscrapersax #3004998 07/20/20 11:03 PM
A
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
A
Originally Posted by Skyscrapersax
I already have an expensive, 16 gig RAM, SSD blah, blah, blah laptop - a Lenovo Yoga with a 17" screen. My reason for looking at the "GO" is size, weight and portability, not price.
IIRC, the first generation Surface Pro is about the same size as a Go, and a much better performer, so maybe look for that used instead, if small size is the priority here.

anotherscott #3005006 07/20/20 11:32 PM
S
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by anotherscott
I already have an expensive, 16 gig RAM, SSD blah, blah, blah laptop - a Lenovo Yoga with a 17" screen. My reason for looking at the "GO" is size, weight and portability, not price.
IIRC, the first generation Surface Pro is about the same size as a Go, and a much better performer, so maybe look for that used instead, if small size is the priority here.

Ah... I did not know they made the Surface Pro bigger! Yeah, NYC / LA schlepping = goal, with the Numa C2x. The internal piano sounds on it are good, but I like variety. Thanks, I'll check those out on eBay!

Selmer Mark VI Tenor (‘73) & Alto Sax (‘57), Yamaha YSS-62 Soprano Sax (‘87), Conn Naked Lady Baritone Sax (‘52), Conn New Wonder Tenor & Alto Sax (‘24), Yamaha WX5 Wind Synth (‘13), Kawai MP11 & ES-110, Numa Compact 2x, Casio PX5S, Roland VR-09, Hammond E-112 (‘69).
Otavio #3005049 07/21/20 03:28 AM
S
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by Otavio

For those with realtek onboard audio.

I will check this out! Thanks...

Skyscrapersax #3005057 07/21/20 04:11 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it... First, the video linked is about the old go 1, which should be avoided.
Second the go II with Core M3 8th gen is suitable for virtual pianos, including pianoteq, and it's more powerful than the original surface pro. It's actually more powerful than the surface pro 3 i5 and virtually on par with the surface pro 4 i5. If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
Core i7 means nothing. My core i7 laptop with 16GB RAM from 2012 is slower than the surface go II M3 and NVME.
The advantages of surface devices and clones thereof is that you can put them where you put your sheet music, which is a plus if you don't have space on your keyboard.
I have a powerful laptop dedicated to music, but the fan is noisy while some surface devices (including some pro) are fanless. Personally though I mainly use ipads with Ivory.

As for Ivory on Kontakt, let's be clear. It's Ivory 2, not 1, and it's pirated. So it was never purchased by ANYONE...
I have the full Ivory (several of them actually, including American and Italian) and tried the pirated version. The sound is the same but it lacks the velocities of the full version and all the features, resonances etc that you have on the full version.

As for Ivory on Ipad (German and American) it's just as good as the pirated version IMO, the problem is that the velocity curve by default is bad. So it sounds worse if you don't adjust the curve properly and manually, not using the presents... It should be made slightly on the softer side. I would try that before doing everything else. Also I suggest using Ivory Concert Grand for the German, and AMD Vintage for the American, they are the closest to the desktop version.

Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, HD58X, HD598, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, Presonus Eris E5, iLoud micro monitors, iPad Pro, HP Elite X2, Ivory II ACD, Korg Module for iPad, Garrital CFX full, Vienna Imperial, Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro
Digitalguy #3005063 07/21/20 04:48 AM
S
500 Post Club Member
OP Offline
500 Post Club Member
S
Originally Posted by Digitalguy
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it... First, the video linked is about the old go 1, which should be avoided.
Second the go II with Core M3 8th gen is suitable for virtual pianos, including pianoteq, and it's more powerful than the original surface pro. It's actually more powerful than the surface pro 3 i5 and virtually on par with the surface pro 4 i5. If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
Core i7 means nothing. My core i7 laptop with 16GB RAM from 2012 is slower than the surface go II M3 and NVME.
The advantages of surface devices and clones thereof is that you can put them where you put your sheet music, which is a plus if you don't have space on your keyboard.
I have a powerful laptop dedicated to music, but the fan is noisy while some surface devices (including some pro) are fanless. Personally though I mainly use ipads with Ivory.

As for Ivory on Kontakt, let's be clear. It's Ivory 2, not 1, and it's pirated. So it was never purchased by ANYONE...
I have the full Ivory (several of them actually, including American and Italian) and tried the pirated version. The sound is the same but it lacks the velocities of the full version and all the features, resonances etc that you have on the full version.

As for Ivory on Ipad (German and American) it's just as good as the pirated version IMO, the problem is that the velocity curve by default is bad. So it sounds worse if you don't adjust the curve properly and manually, not using the presents... It should be made slightly on the softer side. I would try that before doing everything else. Also I suggest using Ivory Concert Grand for the German, and AMD Vintage for the American, they are the closest to the desktop version.

It looks like refurbished Surface Pro First Gens are $600, so I can at least try the Go 2, 128 gig and return it if it doesn't work. My iPad Ivory is via the Korg Module, and it lacks the detail and weight of the Ivory 1; I don't see how adjusting the velocity curve (a playing technique tweak) would correct this, although I'll try it. Is there some other iPad Ivory?

Digitalguy #3005081 07/21/20 06:39 AM
A
5000 Post Club Member
5000 Post Club Member
A
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it... First, the video linked is about the old go 1, which should be avoided...If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
Sorry. the 2 only came out in May, I missed it. I'll blame the lockdown.. ;-)

Skyscrapersax #3005083 07/21/20 06:44 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
As much as I have liked your inputs in the past, this is the most stupid thing I've read in a long time.

Are we not allowed to give our opinions on devices we've never tried? That is like demanding nobody can express their opinions about drugs, unless (s)he has been a junkie himself/herself.

When I was giving my opinions, I was going by the specs (which were actually not very clear, since there are so many different versions of the Surface Go).

Saying that people who have never tried a certain computer (or whatever device) are not allowed to give their opinions, is simply outrageous and a very stupid thing to say.

There's enough of attempts to limit or completely take away our freedom of expression, for example on Facebook and the big news websites, that we don't have to bring that mentality also to Piano World.

If anyone gives a wrong advice, someone else (like you) can always come and correct it. None of us are infallible.

If you're talking about any i7, yes. I was more referring to the high end i7, like 8700(K), 8750H, 9700 and so on. I see I could have been more specific about it, since i7 is not always the same as i7.

The i7-xxxxU models are not of the same quality or speed as the high end ones. It's a good thing to check the Passmarks on CPUBenchmark, they are good indications.

Then I should mention that AMD seems to have great processors, and many say they have even surpassed Intel, with their Ryzen 5, 7, 9 lines of processors.

Since I've never owned a computer with an AMD Ryzen processor, I shouldn't be saying this, since according to Digitalguy, I'm not allowed to express an opinion about a device I've never owned or have had any experience of. cool Hoping I won't be bashed.

Last edited by TheodorN; 07/21/20 06:46 AM.

Me on YouTube

Casio PX-5S. Garritan CFX, Production Grand 2 Gold, Concert Grand LE, AcousticSamples C7, NI Giant, Sampletekk White Grand, Choc. Audio Steinbach, and a few more. Kontakt 5. Reaper.
TheodorN #3005104 07/21/20 08:38 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Originally Posted by TheodorN
If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
As much as I have liked your inputs in the past, this is the most stupid thing I've read in a long time.

Are we not allowed to give our opinions on devices we've never tried? That is like demanding nobody can express their opinions about drugs, unless (s)he has been a junkie himself/herself.

When I was giving my opinions, I was going by the specs (which were actually not very clear, since there are so many different versions of the Surface Go).

Saying that people who have never tried a certain computer (or whatever device) are not allowed to give their opinions, is simply outrageous and a very stupid thing to say.

There's enough of attempts to limit or completely take away our freedom of expression, for example on Facebook and the big news websites, that we don't have to bring that mentality also to Piano World.

If anyone gives a wrong advice, someone else (like you) can always come and correct it. None of us are infallible.

If you're talking about any i7, yes. I was more referring to the high end i7, like 8700(K), 8750H, 9700 and so on. I see I could have been more specific about it, since i7 is not always the same as i7.

The i7-xxxxU models are not of the same quality or speed as the high end ones. It's a good thing to check the Passmarks on CPUBenchmark, they are good indications.

Then I should mention that AMD seems to have great processors, and many say they have even surpassed Intel, with their Ryzen 5, 7, 9 lines of processors.

Since I've never owned a computer with an AMD Ryzen processor, I shouldn't be saying this, since according to Digitalguy, I'm not allowed to express an opinion about a device I've never owned or have had any experience of. cool Hoping I won't be bashed.

This has nothing to do with freedom of giving one’s opinion. I was talking about recommending for or against something you clearly don’t know about or worse you have not even a clear idea about the specs, because this simply misleads people. This has nothing to do with freedom of expressing opinions on whatever subject. People may by the way have their opinions about whether they agree with what I said or not and it’s fine, but let’s not misinterpret or distort what I was saying...

Roland FP-4F, Korg Kross 61, iRig Keys Pro, HD58X, HD598, Focal Spirit Pro, Shure SRH240A, RME Babyface, M-Track Plus, Roland DuoCapture, Presonus Eris E5, iLoud micro monitors, iPad Pro, HP Elite X2, Ivory II ACD, Korg Module for iPad, Garrital CFX full, Vienna Imperial, Ravenscroft, Kawai-Ex Pro
Skyscrapersax #3005105 07/21/20 08:40 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D

It looks like refurbished Surface Pro First Gens are $600, so I can at least try the Go 2, 128 gig and return it if it doesn't work. My iPad Ivory is via the Korg Module, and it lacks the detail and weight of the Ivory 1; I don't see how adjusting the velocity curve (a playing technique tweak) would correct this, although I'll try it. Is there some other iPad Ivory?

There are 2 Ivory in app purchases, you probably only have one. And yes, tweaking the curve makes a big difference, at least according to my ears...

anotherscott #3005106 07/21/20 08:41 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Originally Posted by anotherscott
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it... First, the video linked is about the old go 1, which should be avoided...If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices.
Sorry. the 2 only came out in May, I missed it. I'll blame the lockdown.. ;-)

No worries Scott, it can happen and your input is otherwise often extremely helpful, especially about very portable pianos ;-)

Skyscrapersax #3005111 07/21/20 08:50 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Digitalguy, you said this: If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices. It can't get much clearer. Don't understand why you're running away from your own words, unless you know it was wrong to say this.

All right, if you were referring to me, what was it that I said, that was misleading or wrong? I want exact quotes, not your own interpretations.

Me on YouTube

Casio PX-5S. Garritan CFX, Production Grand 2 Gold, Concert Grand LE, AcousticSamples C7, NI Giant, Sampletekk White Grand, Choc. Audio Steinbach, and a few more. Kontakt 5. Reaper.
TheodorN #3005118 07/21/20 09:08 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Digitalguy, you said this: If you have no direct experience please don't give advice on these devices. It can't get much clearer. Don't understand why you're running away from your own words, unless you know it was wrong to say this.

All right, if you were referring to me, what was it that I said, that was misleading or wrong? I want exact quotes, not your own interpretations.

Is this an English problem? Neither of us is an English native speakers but for me give advice and express your opinion are 2 different things. So no, I’m not running anywhere and I stand by what I said.. You may not agree and it’s fine. But what you said is a distortion and / or misunderstanding of what I said. That ends there... And no my comment was not targeted at you. You were vague in your comment about the surface go (anyway that video is about the first go, not the new one), so no, I was referring to other comments.

Skyscrapersax #3005127 07/21/20 09:49 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Thank you for these clarifications, Digitalguy. Yes, I was vague in my comments, and usually am about things I don't have experience of, regardless of whether people are uncomfortable with me expressing myself about them or not.

Well, the line between advice and opinion can be fine. Saying, you should go for the Surface Go (no pun intended) because of this or that, or not go for it, because of this of that, is an advice.

But it's also an opinion. Only the final customer can decide for him- or herself if he should buy a particular device or not, and can base that decision on advice and opinions given. If (s)he buys it, then (s)he is of the opinion, it's a great device, and advises him/herself that (s)he should buy it. cool

I consider our dispute settled, and I have no ill feelings towards you. I do agree with your advice (opinion?) about the Surface Go line of tablets, it seems solid, though I have no direct experience from them.

I usually like your advice in all things regarding virtual instruments, and they have helped me a lot. Though we must not forget, that in your case, as in everyone's case, advice about piano VSTs will unavoidably be mixed with opinions, because there aren't many things more opinion-based than the sound of piano VSTs.

However I do disagree with you that people should not give advice about devices they have no experience of.

People can easily go by the specs, and base their judgments on them, though I would tend to tell people to seek further advice, reviews, and so on and on.

Like I said before, others can come and correct wrong, or doubtful claims, about a device, piano VST, or anything else.

That's how platforms for free expression work. Not by requiring a certain skill, degree, or experience possessed, to be allowed to express an opinion or advice.

Like the old saying says, let's agree to disagree. All the best to you Digitalguy, may the Lord bless you.

Last edited by TheodorN; 07/21/20 09:53 AM.

Me on YouTube

Skyscrapersax #3005137 07/21/20 10:28 AM
C
C
Hello,

I've not tried surface Go, but have run (tried to) pianoteq with a surface pro 3 (i5 4300 with 4GB RAM) for a couple of years and it's a dissapointing experience. After lots of tweaking I seemed to work with some sporadic cracks and pops when windows decided to use my machine for something else.

Then a windows upgrade and everything got worse.. More tweaking and more or less works until it doesn't... and lately it seems the thermal properties of the machine are getting worse and it's almost unusable. Light and portable may be convenient but you need a machine that can run at an stable and high enough Ghz for the software you want. If the CPU throttles you are going to hear it. After spending many hours tweaking instead of playing piano I retired the surface from music duties. My advice is to buy something absurdly overpowered for the task because windows will somehow consume those extra cycles for anything it wants in the worst possible moment.
Or buy a Mac which is absurdly overpriced but seems to give less problems if the software you wants runs on it.

Carlos CR

TheodorN #3005145 07/21/20 10:51 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Thank you for these clarifications, Digitalguy. Yes, I was vague in my comments, and usually am about things I don't have experience of, regardless of whether people are uncomfortable with me expressing myself about them or not.

Well, the line between advice and opinion can be fine. Saying, you should go for the Surface Go (no pun intended) because of this or that, or not go for it, because of this of that, is an advice.

But it's also an opinion. Only the final customer can decide for him- or herself if he should buy a particular device or not, and can base that decision on advice and opinions given. If (s)he buys it, then (s)he is of the opinion, it's a great device, and advises him/herself that (s)he should buy it. cool

I consider our dispute settled, and I have no ill feelings towards you. I do agree with your advice (opinion?) about the Surface Go line of tablets, it seems solid, though I have no direct experience from them.

I usually like your advice in all things regarding virtual instruments, and they have helped me a lot. Though we must not forget, that in your case, as in everyone's case, advice about piano VSTs will unavoidably be mixed with opinions, because there aren't many things more opinion-based than the sound of piano VSTs.

However I do disagree with you that people should not give advice about devices they have no experience of.

People can easily go by the specs, and base their judgments on them, though I would tend to tell people to seek further advice, reviews, and so on and on.

Like I said before, others can come and correct wrong, or doubtful claims, about a device, piano VST, or anything else.

That's how platforms for free expression work. Not by requiring a certain skill, degree, or experience possessed, to be allowed to express an opinion or advice.

Like the old saying says, let's agree to disagree. All the best to you Digitalguy, may the Lord bless you.

Thanks Theodor, I do agree with you about the fact that people's opinions on VSTis, a subject I am, as you probably know, much more interested in that Digital Pianos, should be taken carefully, whatever their experience is. Because tastes about how something sounds is subjective. How many fights on this forum about how pianoteq sounds, great for some people, boxy or even garbage for others... (personally I am in between) or on Ravenscroft, which I own and don't like but other love as the best piano ever released... Or even Ivory American, which is my favourite piano and others don't like it at all...
Concerning giving advice on devices you don't have, well yes, we don't agree, but let's put it this way... I am ok if someone has a device with similar specs, and therefore knows what those specs are capable of, but I sometimes see people giving advice on something they haven't even checked the specs of...Especially after I had mentioned the GO II with 8th gen M3. Problem is some people tend to stick to things that maybe were true in the past but are not anymore... The surface go 1 was slow and the pentium version of the go II is no better and not suitable for virtual pianos (even if you can technically run some decently if you lower the voices enough and remove options like sympathetic resonance etc.). I have even run ivory and pianoteq on Atom devices without pops and cracks by reducing everything to very low settings. The M3 8th gen with NVME is a different beast and is superior to the i5 in the surface pro 3, which was already good for the virtual pianos that I use (I don't have them all but I have many) and was for a couple of years my piano device before I sold it....But some people that give advice don't even know this version of the go exists... Again sometimes some otherwise knowledgeable people can just miss an update of a product like anotherscott did and I really appreciated his honest comment and I appreciate his insights in general. Other give such "general advice" regularly while not having a clue and therefore mislead (again it wasn't you). It's unfortunate IMO but as I said it's just my opinion and I fully respect yours... Glad we could clear this up :-)

Digitalguy #3005147 07/21/20 10:54 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it
Sorry about that. I had some "rough" experiences with abandoned MS platforms like Windows RT and Windows Mobile (the old one lol) but little with the SurfaceGo.

I posted the videos hoping the OP would explore Robin's YouTube videos & blog to see that the Surface lineup indeed has some excellent portable music tablets. Robin built his career around professional music computers and is one of the experts on the surface and music.

Upside is your detailed observations and advise. Thank you for taking the time to post. That was the most helpful post I have seen on the internet in a while.

Last edited by newer player; 07/21/20 11:02 AM.
Skyscrapersax #3005148 07/21/20 10:58 AM
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
Apologies for creating any drama btw.

Carlos-CR #3005150 07/21/20 10:59 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Originally Posted by Carlos-CR
Hello,

I've not tried surface Go, but have run (tried to) pianoteq with a surface pro 3 (i5 4300 with 4GB RAM) for a couple of years and it's a dissapointing experience. After lots of tweaking I seemed to work with some sporadic cracks and pops when windows decided to use my machine for something else.

Then a windows upgrade and everything got worse.. More tweaking and more or less works until it doesn't... and lately it seems the thermal properties of the machine are getting worse and it's almost unusable. Light and portable may be convenient but you need a machine that can run at an stable and high enough Ghz for the software you want. If the CPU throttles you are going to hear it. After spending many hours tweaking instead of playing piano I retired the surface from music duties. My advice is to buy something absurdly overpowered for the task because windows will somehow consume those extra cycles for anything it wants in the worst possible moment.
Or buy a Mac which is absurdly overpriced but seems to give less problems if the software you wants runs on it.

Carlos CR

I used the same device for pianos for some time. The performance was generally good, but for instance for pianoteq I didn't go over 50-60 voices if I remember correctly to avoid it throttling after a while. And I used it as a dedicated device, with no browser or cloud service running. But as you say. sometimes windows makes updates or runs antimalware.... Another thing to consider is that when you turn it on you shouldn't use immediately because of some windows processes taking resources. But you should not leave it on for days either because then windows can become sluggish... (basically the best is to turn it on in the morning and turn it off at night or at least every couple of days...). No such issues with ipad, which is now my most used device on my music rest...

newer player #3005151 07/21/20 11:01 AM
D
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
D
Originally Posted by newer player
It hurts a little bit hearing people here talking about the go without knowing much about it
Sorry about that. I had some "rough" experiences with abandoned MS platforms like Windows RT and Windows Mobile (the old one lol) but little with the SurfaceGo.

I posted the videos hoping the OP would explore Robin's YouTube videos & blog to see that the Surface indeed can be an excellent portable music tablet. He built his career around professional music computers and is one of the experts on the surface and music.

Upside is your detailed observations and advise. Thank you for taking the time to post. That was the most helpful post I have seen on the internet in a while.

thanks a lot for your comment, I know and appreciate the guy in the video, he is great and funny, even if this particular video was made obsolete by the new go. Glad I could help anyway

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Piano World 

Link Copied to Clipboard
What's Hot!!
News from the Piano World
100,000!
---------------------
NEW! Sell Your Piano on our world famous Piano Forums!
---------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
(ad)
Pianoteq
Steinway Spiro Layering
(ad)
PianoDisc

PianoDisc
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
(ad)
Mason & Hamlin Pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Roland F701 vs FP-90X (?)
by Mulberg - 01/18/21 02:17 AM
Garritan CFX, Sustain Release Samples ???
by DigitalMusicProduc - 01/17/21 11:18 PM
Big Sur and Synchron VSL
by Tozen - 01/17/21 10:00 PM
Yamaha CFX Users ???
by DigitalMusicProduc - 01/17/21 09:51 PM
Download Sheet Music
Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics204,348
Posts3,048,263
Members100,102
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Virtual Sheet Music - Classical Sheet Music Downloads

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

© copyright 1997 - 2021 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission