I need a way to hold my iPad for Skype/zoom lessons, that I can use for my acoustic grand and for my roland keyboard. I have a regular 'pole' for a mike I can attach it too.
These two are available in the local music store but they can't let me take a look, only buy it over the internet and then they'll bring it to the store door. What to choose?

[Linked Image][Linked Image]