2017 was our 20th year online!

Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.9 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

Shop our online store for music lovers
SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Petrof Pianos
Petrof Pianos
(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Karsten Collection
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

Who's Online Now
28 registered members (Balcon, ECBetancor, Granyala, Gene Nelson, CyberGene, Gretel, ContentPiano, Iaroslav Vasiliev, 5 invisible), 249 guests, and 383 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947505 02/16/20 06:16 AM
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
03. peterws - WHAT shall I call it??
I always look forward to your pieces, they are concise, interesting and effective. Call it "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow".

17. Riddler (Ed) - Wise One
I don't know much about jazz but you play this piece very clearly. The arpeggios kept on reminding me of pieces by John Ireland. Similarities among seemingly disparate creators always intrigue me.

33. Handyman - Empty Chairs at Empty Tables (from "Les Mis")
I don't know its background or to what extent you embellished it but I thought this was very well played, a delightful piece of impressionism, strongly evocative of its title.

04. Sma55 (Shepherd Abrams) - Impromptu in Eb Major Op 90 No 2
This recording confirms my view that most people play these pieces too quickly. As with the other impromptus, I prefer your interpretation to the professional recordings of it I have. Schubert was an intensely lyrical composer and I cannot see that belting through his music does that aspect any favours.

Last edited by Ted; 02/16/20 06:19 AM.

"We shall always love the music of the masters, but they are all dead and now it's our turn." - Llewelyn Jones, my piano teacher
(ad)
Piano & Music Accessories
piano accessories music gifts tuning and moving equipment
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947513 02/16/20 07:04 AM
K
KevinM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
K
11. Calavera - Not Tomorrow

A really lovely piece, and you played it so well. Good choice of piano to go with it as well. I enjoyed that.

12. Ruth CM - Traumerei

A relaxing feel. I think I could I drift off to this into my own dreamland.

13. Ralph L. - lettre a ma mere

A melancholy piece with some darkness. Very nicely played.

14. thepianoplayer416 - Sicilienne

The beginning reminds of Scarborough fair. There is a strong element of an english folk song I think so I find it interesting it is called Sicilienne. Though now looking up what Siciliana means as a musical term it makes sense. Nicely played.

15. earlofmar - Andantino

Nicely played. I really enjoyed listening to this. I hope the results for your exam were good.

16. Ted Jones - Improvisation

Always interesting listening to your playing Ted, my appreciation of it has grown with each recital. Your fingers sound like they have many years of practise behind them to provide with the freedom of the keyboard they have.

That is me done for now. Back later peeps with more comments.

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947515 02/16/20 07:06 AM
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
27. Greta99 - Rosemary's Waltz What an appealing composition, with those subtle, evocative blues chords. You played it with just the right delicate touch. Very well done.

26. Serge88 - Concerto No 20 K.466 - Romance(Abridged solo version) It looks as if your performance was well-supervised! smile I liked the slightly slower pace, and thoroughly enjoyed your performance.

25. Griffin2417 - Prelude in C Sharp Minor That was just breathtaking - what a monumental achievement! Again, I was amazed that you managed to record this massive project on an iPhone; how I would love to hear it captured with strategically-placed microphones.

I’m now half-way through enjoying this terrific Recital - that’s it until tomorrow!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]XXXVIII-LVII

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947524 02/16/20 07:52 AM
Handyman Offline
06. Peyton - A Sad Journey

Not so sad and a nice little journey up and down the keyboard - excellent coordination of hands in somewhat complex passages - things might have been "broke" but you did evoke the "Baroque" sound and feeling - well done, as usual.

08. Jazztpt - End of the summer

Been wondering about your absense - have missed you and your original comps in the monthly Piano Bars - this is another good example of your creativity - glad you're back & hope it's to stay - good health to you...

Last edited by Handyman; 02/16/20 07:53 AM.

John

"Difficulties deferred and challenges unmet will eventually return with a vengeance to bite one in the butt." (paraphrasing Chopin)
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947587 02/16/20 12:11 PM
K
KevinM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
K
17. Riddler (Ed) - Wise One

You have captured the feel of this piece really nicely. Well chosen and played, I enjoyed the listen.

18. PianogrlNW - Gnossienne No. 1

Haunting enough to give me shivers down the spine. Beautifully played.

19. Claudemir Medeiros - Odeon

This is a lot of fun to listen to, nice rhythm. I hope you enjoy playing, it sounds like it should be fun to play, but that isn't always true.

20. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme

I very much enjoyed this. It feels like you are completely in command of what you are playing, no hints of hesitations, no unexpected jumps in dynamics.

21. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata No.12, III. Funeral March

Your Estonia sounds mighty fine I have to say, I can't say if it is the right piano for this piece or not, but you're playing is captivating. Another piece I've really enjoyed listening to.

22. Ganddalf - Gigue from French Suite no.6

I don't think there is any chance the audience would have got bored if you had played the repetitions. I enjoyed this, it sounds so Bach. It sounds nicely playful and I suppose that is how Gigue should sound.

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947763 02/16/20 08:28 PM
T
timmyab Offline
500 Post Club Member
500 Post Club Member
T
I've been listening to the recital this evening in reverse order. I've got as far as no 20 and been making inane notes here and there along the way.
Sorry for people I've skipped, there are some excellent players among you.

I'll listen to the rest later this week.

20. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme I enjoyed this. You communicate very well through your playing.

21. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata No.12, III. Funeral March Predictably great playing from you. I have to say that I'm not a fan of this funeral march. I do love the 4th movement though. Would be nice to hear you play that for us one day.

22. Ganddalf - Gigue from French Suite no.6 Short and sweet. Sounds very difficult.

23. dumka1 - "Separation" Lovely job. I didn't know the piece, but you made this music connect with me which is about as good as you can hope for when performing music. Nice rubato and dynamics.
I'm reminded of a quote I heard recently attributed to Rachmaninov; Big line - big musician, small line - small musician. You made the big line here.

25. Griffin2417 - Prelude in C Sharp Minor Conratulations on finishing this piece, it's challenging.

26. Serge88 - Concerto No 20 K.466 - Romance(Abridged solo version) Enjoyable performance of a gorgeous piece of music.

27. Greta99 - Rosemary's Waltz Nice piece, well played.

28. Jason Lenthe - Sonata in C Major (K545), 1st movement Good effort. You are quite right this is not easy. The piece exposes any unevenness of touch or tempo.

30. AssociateX (Liz) - Nocturne Op. 6 # 2 It's funny because when I opened the video I thought 'omg that looks like a Julliard practice room' smile I recognized it because I've been watching a lot of Tiffany Poons Youtube vids lately. The piano actually sounds a little bit out of tune, but I know they get quite a bashing.
Excellent job with the nocturne. I'm not totally convinced that Clara is up there with her husband as a composer, but I'm open to persuasion. She was clearly a great talent.

35. initK - Von Fremden Landern Und Menschen Op 15.No 1 (Of foreign lands and people) Good job. It's a subtle piece that requires a delicate touch. I recorded it for the last recital and wasn't happy with the result.
Search the forum for info on how to record from digital pianos.

36. KevinM - Song Without Words 19.6 Venetianisches Gondollied Lovely recording. Nicely controlled bass.

38. barbaram - Op 49 No 2 2nd Mvt Tempo di Menuetto This is a fun sonata to play. I've never learnt it by heart but have read through it many times. You sing the melody nicely here. Very enjoyable.

40. lvojnovic - Prelude in b minor Very nicely done. Phrasing, voicing, dynamics, pedaling all good.

41. joangolfing - Gavotte in G minor BWV 822 I don't know this Gavotte at all. It sounds good. I admire your devotion to the music of Bach. In a way i wish i could be the same, but I get so tempted by other composers smile I'd be happy enough though if I could only ever play Bach.

43. MarieJ - La Profondita del Buio Well played. I struggle a bit with Einaldi's music, but this piece is quite nice in a hypnotic kind of way. It reminds me somehow of Eric Satie.

44. Purrblast - Little Prelude in E minor (BWV 941) Excellent playing for two years. Piano sounds nice.

46. Sam S - "The Alcotts" from the Concord Sonata Thanks for this. Great performance with impressive dynamic range across the piece.
I like the Ives symphonies but know none of his piano music. I picked up the Beethoven 5th symphony quote, but missed the wedding march somehow, or maybe it's not the Mendelssohn one.

48. QuasiUnaFantasia - Chanson triste Sounded note perfect to me. I've always liked the piece, it's one of my favorite bits of Tchaikovsky piano music. The garritan CFX sounds good.

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947769 02/16/20 08:43 PM
Peyton Offline
3000 Post Club Member
3000 Post Club Member
46. Sam- Hmmmm... How about WOW! Just great playing on this monumental piece.

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: timmyab] #2947776 02/16/20 08:53 PM
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by timmyab

43. MarieJ - La Profondita del Buio Well played. I struggle a bit with Einaldi's music, but this piece is quite nice in a hypnotic kind of way. It reminds me somehow of Eric Satie.

Thanks, Timmy. I see similarities with Satie (another of my favourites) too, both in the atmosphere and in the slow bass notes. I pulled Gymnopedie #1 from this Recital at the last minute, I'll probably submit it next time around.

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947784 02/16/20 09:06 PM
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
24. Snejana - Celestial Cloud Ambient solo piano pieces seem to be scarce in the Recitals these days, so your contribution to the ‘musical jamboree’ was an enjoyable addition to the mix. The works of living composers can be particularly valuable to aspiring pianists at many levels, and what a privilege to be able to measure one’s performance against that of its creator - as you did. I hadn’t heard of Rick Robertson, I’ll be looking at more of his work.

23. dumka1 - "Separation" That was really lovely, your sensitive performance certainly captured the melancholy of a separation.

22. Ganddalf - Gigue from French Suite no.6 This is one submission which deserves a video as well as applause - I’d love to watch your fingers flying around those amazing trills . smile

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947813 02/16/20 10:13 PM
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
21. PikaPianist - Piano Sonata No.12, III. Funeral March Dark, tempestuous, wonderfully played! What else can I say?!

20. JoBert - The Hobbit - Theme Absolutely loved this! What a great arrangement, and performance, of such haunting and beautiful themes. One day I want to (be able to play well enough to) play it too! I looked up your earlier version and resonated with your full story of how you returned to the piano. thumb

19. Claudemir Medeiros - Odeon Very atmospheric - terrific, Claudemir! Isn’t the sense of achievement, when you can finally play the piece that inspired you to learn, just the most wonderful feeling?

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: MarieJ] #2947816 02/16/20 10:32 PM
griffin2417 Offline

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012
2000 Post Club Member

Silver Supporter until Dec 29 2012
2000 Post Club Member
Originally Posted by MarieJ
27. Greta99 - Rosemary's Waltz What an appealing composition, with those subtle, evocative blues chords. You played it with just the right delicate touch. Very well done.

26. Serge88 - Concerto No 20 K.466 - Romance(Abridged solo version) It looks as if your performance was well-supervised! smile I liked the slightly slower pace, and thoroughly enjoyed your performance.

25. Griffin2417 - Prelude in C Sharp Minor That was just breathtaking - what a monumental achievement! Again, I was amazed that you managed to record this massive project on an iPhone; how I would love to hear it captured with strategically-placed microphones.

I’m now half-way through enjoying this terrific Recital - that’s it until tomorrow!

MarieJ, thanks so much for your kind remarks! It's been quite a journey with this piece.

I do plan to eventually do another recording with strategically-placed microphones. I so appreciate having the PWF recital to get this invaluable feedback from you, and other PWF members.

Thanks so much taking the time to listen and give your thoughtful feedback!

Carl

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947881 02/17/20 05:14 AM
K
KevinM Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
K
Perhaps I'm just easily impressed, but I continue to enjoy this recital. The following pieces continue my enjoyment.

23. dumka1 - "Separation"

You are right it is beautiful and melancholy and you have captured that beautifully.

24. Snejana - Celestial Cloud

I'm not a new age fan, but this is lovely. Nicely chosen and well played. What a lovely sound you get out of your piano.

25. Griffin2417 - Prelude in C Sharp Minor

Woah. So threatening. I think you have captured the spirit of the piece well. Welcome back to ABF and Piano World.

26. Serge88 - Concerto No 20 K.466 - Romance(Abridged solo version)

Nice abridged selection. I enjoyed that.

Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947882 02/17/20 05:24 AM
MarieJ Offline
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
Gold Subscriber
500 Post Club Member
18. PianogrlNW - Gnossienne No. 1 One of my favourite Satie compositions. I’ve set myself the goal of recording it one day, and if I do even half as well as you, I’ll be very satisfied. Your dynamics were just right, bringing out mystery and melancholy. Magical!

17. Riddler (Ed) - Wise One Very impressive, Ed! It amazes me, the intricate arrangements that can emerge from the basic information on a lead sheet. I really enjoyed your version.

16. Ted Jones - Improvisation This was a dramatic piece, Ted, with a lot happening. There seemed to be a threat lurking somewhere, and an overall urgency which never really faded. To me, your improvisations are abstract paintings in sound.

My C3 - solace.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: KevinM] #2947883 02/17/20 05:25 AM
T
Ted Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
T
Originally Posted by KevinM

[b]16. Ted Jones - Improvisation

Always interesting listening to your playing Ted, my appreciation of it has grown with each recital. Your fingers sound like they have many years of practise behind them to provide with the freedom of the keyboard they have.

Glad you find something of interest. I use my silent Virgil Practice Clavier for a few minutes night and morning, have done for decades, and find it sufficient to maintain my technique well enough to play anything I want to. Once at the piano all is music. I know they have long passed out of fashion, are quite rare these days and are not viewed favourably by teachers, but without mine I doubt I would be playing at all at seventy-two.

"We shall always love the music of the masters, but they are all dead and now it's our turn." - Llewelyn Jones, my piano teacher
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: MarieJ] #2947889 02/17/20 05:38 AM
L
lvojnovic Offline
Silver Subscriber
Silver Subscriber
L
Originally Posted by MarieJ
40. lvojnovic - Prelude in b minor I’m not familiar wth this piece, and still don’t know who composed it (?) but I thoroughly enjoyed your submission. The pace seemed ideally suited. Well played, and I hope you are continuing to recover from your illness.

Sorry blush
I do not know how did I manage to forget to write the name of the composer blush
Thank you for your comment and your good wishes.

The piece is by Chopin, Prelude in b-minor (op 28, no 6)

Kawai CN41
Kawai BL51
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947918 02/17/20 08:33 AM
Jytte Offline
1000 Post Club Member
1000 Post Club Member
28. Jason Lenthe - Sonata in C Major (K545), Mozart
I had to comment on this. I've heard this many a time of course, but somehow you made it new. It was just so crisp, and you made the fun come out. Simply charming to listen to. How anybody manage those long trills is beyond me, awesome smile Thank you.

[Linked Image]XXXVII-XXXVIII
I pray, that tomorrow I may strive to be a little better than I am today - and, on behalf of everybody else, I give thanks for headphones.
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947960 02/17/20 10:50 AM
AssociateX Offline
Thank you for the kind comments on the Clara Schumann piece- as to the recording, yes the latest iPhones are really amazing in terms of capturing quality sound and video. I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and its really blowing me away with the great recordings I am now able to take - I use it almost daily to gauge my piano progress. The only annoying aspect of the phone is the Face ID - sometimes I am not holding the phone at the right angle and it doesn't recognize my face so I have to put in my passcode. I am still not used to the lack of a home button - my older phone (6s) was ancient but it did have a few nicer features.

I havent had a chance to listen to every submission, the few I have listened to have been great. I agree w/ the post above that the quality of playing in this recital is just better. For the popular pieces submitted on Bach/Chopin/Rachmaninoff/Satie, etc I do not hear as many note errors, rhythmic inaccuracies or just awkwardness as I have in prior recitals so this is great.

Off the top of my head - here are a few which I listened to that really caught my ear and was a complete joy to listen to:

29. Peter Hontaru - Your Song - I absolutely loved everything about this - the tempo, articulation, emotion. I listened to it 2x! Fantastically played!

25. Griffin2417 - Prelude in C Sharp Minor Welcome back to PW and what a way to make a comeback with this epic piece! I already commented on your YouTube page, but I really loved the note accuracy on this- as to technical feedback, I only have one - there could have been just a TAD slightly faster hand movement/tempo on those entry chords. I have tried playing this piece, I never manage to remember every single note in those giant chords,. It is one of those pieces where one has to repeatedly drill the chord notes over and over again until the hand memory is solid. I would say its really a half-second delay between the chords which can be a slow start to the piece, but then by the middle of the piece you gain momentum and it flows perfectly.

18. PianogrlNW - Gnossienne No. 1 - You played this piece to a high professional standard - great evenness, tone and you captured the mood for Satie. I really think your Schimmel grand has a gorgeous tone as well - I've listened to all your prior recitals and love the tone of the instrument. Well played !

26. Serge88 - Concerto No 20 K.466 - Romance(Abridged solo version) I love this piece and happy you included it for this recital. There is one technical issue which jumps out at me on this piece- please check the rhythms for the RH melody notes (they start at :06 - :07 of the recording), there is 1 note that sounds as if you are holding it too long and to the ear it does not have the "bouncy,springy" effect you usually hear on professional recordings. I know it sounds like a nitpicky detail but just that 2nd or 3rd note being a little slower can throw the rest of the rhythm in that phrase just a bit off. I LOVED your tempo. I will listen to this again.

Thats all I have for now- will update as I keep listening...

Last edited by AssociateX; 02/17/20 10:58 AM.

~~~~~~~
My Practice/Progress YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNj0Yha5exOWuJMTezV3t8Q
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2947980 02/17/20 11:34 AM
bSharp(C)yclist Offline
2000 Post Club Member
2000 Post Club Member
06. Peyton - A Sad Journey

I really enjoyed this, just finished watching the YouTube video. It reminds me of something from Yngwie Malmsteen believe it or not, a guitarist who had a classical influence.

♯ ♮ ♭ ø ° Δ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
YouTube
[Linked Image]
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2948026 02/17/20 01:08 PM
peterws Offline
8000 Post Club Member
8000 Post Club Member
2 JJKHLH

Nice lighter interpretation of this sad, sad son, and testimony to your hard work here in this short time. Excellent.

4 Sma55

One can hardly fault this nice lively piece. Two takes? I do wish I could. it takes ten for my head to adjust . . .

5 Ido

Lovely. Light Precise, all the pauses in the right places, for the right reasons, and a goodly dose of dynamics. Fine piano you have there!

6 Peyton

Good to hear originals. This was nice and had good pensive undercurrents and chord structures. What's not to like?.

7 Timmyab

Great pieces, these. I got the sheet music to all of 'em. They're by no means easy, but very satisfying to play. Handled so competently by yourself, a treat for the ears. You piano sounds superb.

8 Jazztp

Always love to hear your stuff. This is really lovely, One wants more as they say down south . . .

9 B sharp Cyclist

One of Chopin's nicer songs, good job. enjoyed it. Hope you achieve your level 7 . . .

"I am not a man. I am a free number"

"[Linked Image]"
Re: Recital 57 --- General Discussion Room [Re: AB Forum Recital] #2948044 02/17/20 01:44 PM
cmb13 Offline
Silver Level
3000 Post Club Member
Silver Level
3000 Post Club Member
There are some amazing pieces in here and I have been listening here and there. I'm so proud to be part of this forum! I recorded my piece 2-3 weeks ahead of time, but due to some unforeseen life-events, I have not been on in weeks and missed the deadline. Maybe I'll submit it next time.

Great playing, ABF!

Steinway A3
Boston 118 PE

YouTube

Working On
Chopin Nocturne E min
Bach Inventions

"You Can Never Have Too Many Dream Pianos" -Thad Carhart
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  BB Player 

Hand Sanitizer for Musicians
Hand Sanitizer for Musicians
Musician's Hand Sanitizer available in our online store (and our Maple Street Music shop in Cornish Maine). Antibacterial, 62% ethyl alcohol. Hand Sanitizer for Musicians
Tons more music related products in our online store!
(ad)
Pianoforall
PianoForAll
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinway pianos
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Ellis Marsalis RIP
by dogperson - 04/02/20 03:33 AM
Damper and other issues
by D.P. - 04/01/20 11:35 PM
Open Studio Jazz classes are on sale
by newer player - 04/01/20 10:36 PM
Open Studio Jazz_classes on sale
by newer player - 04/01/20 10:35 PM
Verdigris installation kit
by TimM_980 - 04/01/20 10:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics197,857
Posts2,941,152
Members96,443
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers

Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2019 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission