Dear fellow teachers,

As a teacher and long term member of Piano World I am excited to show the hard work and thought my colleagues and I have put into this event.
It is with pride that I present to you PROGRESSIVE MUSICIANS, a new organization that is dedicating itself to helping musicians achieve their goals and advance artistically.
We are now accepting applications to the PROGRESSIVE MUSICIANS INTERNATIONAL PIANO AND VIOLIN COMPETITION 2020. As an online competition conducted through video recordings, all applicants will receive a written evaluation from our qualified judges and the opportunity to make improvements and send an updated video for the second round. Performance and improvement are factored into the competition scoring adding a unique educational element to the competition process. Winners will be invited to perform at Weill Recital Hall at Carnegie Hall!

Early Bird Special: $150 application fee for soloists and $125 application fee for each member of chamber ensembles now through March 2, 2020.

Application deadline: April 10, 2020

Please visit www.progressivemusicians.com for details!

We enthusiastically welcome applicants of all ages to apply for this amazing opportunity.

Sincerely,

Anne