There is no way around it: I must have Carpal Tunnel Surgery....

First, please do not give advice otherwise: I am a parplegic who uses crutches to walk-- and plays piano to stay sane. Both those have destroyed my hands, and I have put off the surgery for 2 years, having found a number of remedies (Carpal Tunnel Solution, C-TRAC device, exercises, sleeping braces, sleeping positions, etc.). They worked for awhile, but now I'm beginning to suffer nerve damage. For someone who has already destroyed the lower half of my spinal cord, I do not wish to have any more damage.

Understandably-- as someone who has already destroyed the lower half of my spinal cord-- I am terrified. I will be rendered a quadriplegic during the recovery phase (though I will likely have each hand done separately), which has deterred me for a long time.

Does anyone who has had the surgery have any recommendations? I keep hearing how straight-forwared and beneficial it is, but I'm still terrified. Fortunately, I live in Canada, so I have the option of having it done by the surgeon of my choice-- Plastic, Ortho, or Neuro-- and I've already decided on PLASTICS. Now, if anyone can recommend anyone within Ontario (London, Toronto), or even BC, I would appreciate it...Moreover, if there is someone who is beyond phenomenal, I will consider paying out-of-pocket in the USA......

Thank you..