I recently discovered that the icon display isn't working properly because the forums need to be updated to
the latest version. Can't update until we update to the latest version of PHP on our servers.
Working on that now, hope to have it up and running by September 30.

Thank you for your patience!

If you are one of the kind forums members who opted to become a subscribing member, you should see a badge/icon in your profile that you can opt to display under your forums name.

They do not display automatically because some people prefer to participate anonymously.

If you paid and don't see a badge, please let me know. I think there may be a glitch in the system still, working with the UBB folks to figure it out.
I think I may have sent some folks to the wrong place to sign up, my fault.

It appears for the entire process to work you need to click the drop-down arrow next to your forums name (upper right corner of forums) and choose Subscriptions.
[Linked Image]

Below is an example of mine (click your forums name in the top right corner of forums, then choose Edit Profile and look for Group Images to Display). The badge/icon will be available to you as long as your subscription is current.
============================================
[Linked Image]

===========================================
Thank you for choosing to support the Piano World Piano Forums.

PLEASE NOTE!
The forums will likely be changing to an all subscription model soon.
You will still be able to read all the posts for free, but we will be asking you to become a subscribing member if you wish to participate.

I can no longer afford to support my web sites out of pocket, and advertising revenue (which I count on as part of how I make my living) is no longer dependable enough. I've tried reaching out to members to ask for voluntary participation, but it always seems to be the same few people who are willing to contribute.

I may try the voluntary route one more time before making my final decision.

Monthly membership will start as low as $2.99 per month (bronze level). Other levels will be available for those who feel Piano World
is worth it to them (and that they are comfortable contributing more).

If you would like to become a subscriber, Click the Drop Down Arrow under your forums name (upper right corner of forums) and choose Subscriptions, then follow the instructions.

Thank you for understanding and for being a valued member of Piano World and the Piano Forums!

All the Best,
Frank Baxter
Founder/ Host/ Owner

Last edited by Piano World; 09/20/19 10:40 AM. Reason: Updated