Hello all!

Anyone remember the Warner bros intro that has a piano sort of sweeping from high notes down to low notes?

What is that called, if anything? Is it just sweeping an arpeggio? Going down a scale?

It seems like a fun little trick to be able to play something like that and/or warm up.

Here’s a link: