Welcome to the Piano World Piano Forums
Over 2.7 million posts about pianos, digital pianos, and all types of keyboard instruments
Join the World's Largest Community of Piano Lovers (it's free)
It's Fun to Play the Piano ... Please Pass It On!

SEARCH
Piano Forums & Piano World
(ad)
Best of Piano Buyer
 Best of Piano Buyer
(ad)
Piano Life Saver - Dampp Chaser
Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver
Find a Professional
Our Classified Ads
Find Piano Professionals-

*Piano Dealers - Piano Stores
*Piano Tuners
*Piano Teachers
*Piano Movers
*Piano Restorations
*Piano Manufacturers

Advertise on Piano World

(ad)
Accu-Tuner
Sanderson Accu-Tuner
Who's Online Now
9 registered members (DPAfficionado, Testing123, David B, pagirl, jshelton, Dukerbud88, Abdol, 2 invisible), 378 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
(ad)
Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos
Quick Links to Useful Piano & Music Resources
Quick Links:
*Advertise On Piano World
*Free Piano Newsletter
*Online Piano Recitals
*Piano Recitals Index
*Piano & Music Accessories
*Live Piano Venues
*Music School Listings
* Buying a Piano
*Buying A Acoustic Piano
*Buying a Digital Piano
*Pianos for Sale
*Sell Your Piano
*How Old is My Piano?
*Directory/Site Map
*Virtual Piano
*Music Word Search
*Piano Videos
*Virtual Piano Chords & Scales
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2841098
04/21/19 04:47 AM
04/21/19 04:47 AM
S
SuzyUpright Offline
SuzyUpright  Offline
S

Congratulations BigIslandGuy on having such lovely instrument to play....made even better by a true appreciation for what you have. Enjoy it to the fullest! Maybe try your hand at composing something for that amazing wife? smile

Piano & Music Gifts & Accessories (570)
Piano accessories and music gift items, digital piano dolly, music theme party goods
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: LarryK] #2841258
04/21/19 05:49 PM
04/21/19 05:49 PM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Originally Posted by LarryK
Originally Posted by BigIslandGuy
Oh, wow, congratulations! May you have many pleasant hours together.

I mentioned your piano to my teacher and she told me that she has a son living in Hawaii. I thought that was pretty funny. He tries to get her to move to Hawaii, but being Russian, she prefers the seasons and likes dressing up for winter, so she is staying in New York.

Thanks, and yes, a lot of folks do like their seasons, which is fine, because they're welcome to them all. smile I've also grown orchids most of my life and I love being able to just grow them in the trees, the way nature intended. When I was very little, in 1st grade times, we lived just outside Calgary, Alberta for a while. That's where I acquired a permanent allergy to cold weather. wink

Haha, my mom grew up near the Canadian border and moved to the warmer climes of Connecticut.

Orchids are cool. I read The Orchid Thief a while ago, great book. From what I recall, orchids are parasitic plants. I used to be a beekeeper and enjoyed watching the nectar come in as the different flowers bloomed.

Glenn Gould said that his moods were the opposite of the weather and that he could not stand bright colors. I guess I feel the same way. If it’s too nice out, I feel like I’m missing life if I stay inside and play music but I don’t feel that way if the weather is cold and miserable.

Each to his own latitude and longitude.

LOL on the warmer climes of Connecticut. smile I just have really thin blood I guess. Our all time, recorded low in Hilo is 54°F, so on the one or two nights a year that we dip into the high 50s, everyone is grumbling. When you have no heating, that feels pretty nippy. BTW, just so you know, orchids aren't actually parasites. They get nothing from the trees they grow on beyond a high perch to get themselves out of the gloom of the forest floor. Where they come from, life for plants is a battle for light.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2841272
04/21/19 07:48 PM
04/21/19 07:48 PM
L
LarryK Offline
500 Post Club Member
LarryK  Offline
500 Post Club Member
L

Oh, wow, congratulations! May you have many pleasant hours together.

I mentioned your piano to my teacher and she told me that she has a son living in Hawaii. I thought that was pretty funny. He tries to get her to move to Hawaii, but being Russian, she prefers the seasons and likes dressing up for winter, so she is staying in New York.

Thanks, and yes, a lot of folks do like their seasons, which is fine, because they're welcome to them all. smile I've also grown orchids most of my life and I love being able to just grow them in the trees, the way nature intended. When I was very little, in 1st grade times, we lived just outside Calgary, Alberta for a while. That's where I acquired a permanent allergy to cold weather. wink

Haha, my mom grew up near the Canadian border and moved to the warmer climes of Connecticut.

Orchids are cool. I read The Orchid Thief a while ago, great book. From what I recall, orchids are parasitic plants. I used to be a beekeeper and enjoyed watching the nectar come in as the different flowers bloomed.

Glenn Gould said that his moods were the opposite of the weather and that he could not stand bright colors. I guess I feel the same way. If it’s too nice out, I feel like I’m missing life if I stay inside and play music but I don’t feel that way if the weather is cold and miserable.

Each to his own latitude and longitude.

LOL on the warmer climes of Connecticut. smile I just have really thin blood I guess. Our all time, recorded low in Hilo is 54°F, so on the one or two nights a year that we dip into the high 50s, everyone is grumbling. When you have no heating, that feels pretty nippy. BTW, just so you know, orchids aren't actually parasites. They get nothing from the trees they grow on beyond a high perch to get themselves out of the gloom of the forest floor. Where they come from, life for plants is a battle for light.

Ha, a recorded low of 54°F, that's funny. New York City gets far colder than that, but the strange thing is that I don't need to turn on a single radiator in my apartment because of heat from my downstairs neighbor and the one next door. Even when the temperature outside is in the teens, it is still 74 degrees in my apartment. That's also because I'm on the top floor and the roof is only five years old. Spring and summer are quite miserable, though, because the apartment gets too hot, so I need more air conditioning. I believe New York City is the most energy efficient place in the country because we share walls and ceilings.

People still keep grand pianos in their apartments. My teacher has one and I can hear another one through the window from the next building over. I believe there is an upright down the hall from me. My neighborhood is full of musicians because the rents are more reasonable than other parts of Manhattan. Tomorrow, I'm going to hear a performance of the last three of Bach's sonatas for violin and harpsichord, in an apartment in the neighborhood, so somebody has a harpsichord.

Ah, thanks for correcting me, I don't know why I had the impression that orchids were parasites. My opinion of orchids has gone up. There are some trees that have poisonous roots but I have forgotten which ones. I guess the idea is to poison all rival plants.

Last edited by LarryK; 04/21/19 07:48 PM.

Yamaha P-515, Pianoteq Standard 6
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2841431
04/22/19 01:45 PM
04/22/19 01:45 PM
Indianapolis
G
GC13 Offline
500 Post Club Member
GC13  Offline
500 Post Club Member
G

Indianapolis
Congratulations on that big, beautiful piano! Welcome to the Steinway B Owner's Club! May the 2 of you have many, many, endless hours of enjoyment together. All the best to you!

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2842114
04/24/19 11:41 PM
04/24/19 11:41 PM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island

People still keep grand pianos in their apartments. My teacher has one and I can hear another one through the window from the next building over. I believe there is an upright down the hall from me. My neighborhood is full of musicians because the rents are more reasonable than other parts of Manhattan. Tomorrow, I'm going to hear a performance of the last three of Bach's sonatas for violin and harpsichord, in an apartment in the neighborhood, so somebody has a harpsichord.

You're so lucky to live in a neighborhood with such a density of pianists. Don't get me wrong - I've lived here most of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else, but this is not a place where there are a lots of homes with pianos. My teacher is one of only two of his caliber on our whole island, whereas you guys probably have your choice of dozens. Fortunately, there are enough kids here with real talent and work ethic, that it keeps my teacher in a decent living. smile

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2844876
05/03/19 06:01 PM
05/03/19 06:01 PM
J.D. Ford Offline
J.D. Ford  Offline

Your story is amazing! I'm a piano technician and it's people like you that make me love my job. To some the piano is nothing more than a furniture piece and then to people like you it's a part of living and breathing. Stay strong and thank you so much for sharing! Congrats on the Steinway!

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2844891
05/03/19 06:43 PM
05/03/19 06:43 PM
L
LarryK Offline
500 Post Club Member
LarryK  Offline
500 Post Club Member
L

You're so lucky to live in a neighborhood with such a density of pianists. Don't get me wrong - I've lived here most of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anywhere else, but this is not a place where there are a lots of homes with pianos. My teacher is one of only two of his caliber on our whole island, whereas you guys probably have your choice of dozens. Fortunately, there are enough kids here with real talent and work ethic, that it keeps my teacher in a decent living. smile

Yes, I do feel lucky to live in New York City. It is not too far fetched to say that I stay because of the music. It’s hard to live here. The apartments are small, the rents are high, the competition is brutal, the subways are often overcrowded, and, yet, I won’t leave. There are great riches here.

We have amazing musicians, from the professionals who play here to the young musicians at Juilliard, the Manhattan School of Music, the Mannes School of Music, and other schools.

This month, Angela Hewitt will play, not one, but two concerts of Bach. I’ve caught most of her series. Her playing is profoundly moving to me.

The house concert of the last three of Bach’s sonatas for harpsichord and violin was excellent. I got to sit behind the page turner. Both of the players graduated from Juilliard, if I recall correctly. The concert was put on by an organization called GroupMuse:

https://www.groupmuse.com/

Perhaps you could ask them to get something going on Hawaii.

The woman who hosted the concert lives with two harpsichords and a Steinway grand, in a relatively small apartment. She let the Juilliard players rehearse with the harpsichord. What a kind thing to do. The harpsichordist’s roommate is a theorbo player. He bills himself as the world’s loudest theorbo player, lol, and is managing to make a living playing the theorbo. How many places in the world can support a theorbo player? Haha!

Last edited by LarryK; 05/03/19 06:44 PM.

Yamaha P-515, Pianoteq Standard 6
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: LarryK] #2844936
05/03/19 10:22 PM
05/03/19 10:22 PM
Salish Sea
Qwerty53 Offline
Qwerty53  Offline

Salish Sea
The house concert of the last three of Bach’s sonatas for harpsichord and violin was excellent. I got to sit behind the page turner. Both of the players graduated from Juilliard, if I recall correctly. The concert was put on by an organization called GroupMuse:

Three cheers for GroupMuse; I first met my wonderful teacher, when she performed at a house concert.
BigIslandGuy, thanks for sharing your story; I wish you years of joy with your beautiful piano and your loving family!

”Mister Upright,” Yamaha YUS5.
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: LarryK] #2845049
05/04/19 10:17 AM
05/04/19 10:17 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island

Yes, I do feel lucky to live in New York City. It is not too far fetched to say that I stay because of the music. It’s hard to live here. The apartments are small, the rents are high, the competition is brutal, the subways are often overcrowded, and, yet, I won’t leave. There are great riches here.

We have amazing musicians, from the professionals who play here to the young musicians at Juilliard, the Manhattan School of Music, the Mannes School of Music, and other schools.

This month, Angela Hewitt will play, not one, but two concerts of Bach. I’ve caught most of her series. Her playing is profoundly moving to me.

Perhaps you could ask them to get something going on Hawaii.

The woman who hosted the concert lives with two harpsichords and a Steinway grand, in a relatively small apartment. She let the Juilliard players rehearse with the harpsichord. What a kind thing to do. The harpsichordist’s roommate is a theorbo player. He bills himself as the world’s loudest theorbo player, lol, and is managing to make a living playing the theorbo. How many places in the world can support a theorbo player? Haha!

I love your description of the scene there! And yes, that sounds like it makes the expense and hassles that can go with living there worth it. It's very expensive living here too and hard as heck to make a living unless you have some specialized skillset. The quality of life is also high though, in a different way than NYC but like NYC, worth the price of admission. smile

Thanks for the suggestion and link! You never know until you ask.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: J.D. Ford] #2845078
05/04/19 11:38 AM
05/04/19 11:38 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Originally Posted by J.D. Ford
Your story is amazing! I'm a piano technician and it's people like you that make me love my job. To some the piano is nothing more than a furniture piece and then to people like you it's a part of living and breathing. Stay strong and thank you so much for sharing! Congrats on the Steinway!

Thanks and I'm glad it helped you enjoy your job! I'm a very lucky guy. Lucky to survive, lucky to have my family and lucky to be at the right place at the right time to get this extra nice specimen. I'm loving it. So much easier to play a nice cantabile legato with such a nice, even action. I'm also amazed at how stable it is. After being loaded and trucked to the wharf, unloaded and loaded into a container, two days at sea, then taken out of the container and trucked to my house, it arrived in good tune and is still in decent tune a couple of weeks later. I honestly didn't expect it to be so stable. In another two or three weeks or so, after it's had a chance to settle in, the tech that's always looked after this piano will come out to tune and check the regulation etc. But in the meantime, it's a joy to play, even sans first, post-move tune up!

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: Qwerty53] #2845081
05/04/19 11:39 AM
05/04/19 11:39 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Originally Posted by Qwerty53

Three cheers for GroupMuse; I first met my wonderful teacher, when she performed at a house concert.
BigIslandGuy, thanks for sharing your story; I wish you years of joy with your beautiful piano and your loving family!

Thank you, Qwerty53!

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2848678
05/16/19 07:56 AM
05/16/19 07:56 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Update: It has been nearly a month since the arrival of the B and I must say, I am simply amazed at how stable it has been after such a multi-stage move. The tuning has barely budged and the action feels very much the same as when I fell in love with it in Honolulu. I know, a tuner and technician would no doubt pick up on some differences but for all practical purposes it is, for me anyway, like it was never moved. I fully expected to hear some more significant change in the tuning after all this, so I am delighted. In about another two or three weeks, the tech who has looked after this piano since day one will pay a visit to tweak everything. That will have given the piano about six weeks to acclimate.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2851350
05/23/19 06:32 AM
05/23/19 06:32 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Update: The tech who's looked after the piano for its whole life will be here tomorrow for its first touch up since arriving here. It's still holding its tuning incredibly well. One note, E3, has developed an ever so slight rebound that should be easy to fix. Otherwise, considering what this piano had to go througb being moved here, I'm just amazed at its stabiility.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2853312
05/28/19 10:00 PM
05/28/19 10:00 PM
North Vancouver
L
Lady Bird Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Lady Bird  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
L

North Vancouver
Enjoy your wonderful Steinways piano! How is the Bach going ?

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: Lady Bird] #2853356
05/29/19 12:42 AM
05/29/19 12:42 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Originally Posted by Lady Bird
Enjoy your wonderful Steinways piano! How is the Bach going ?

Thanks Lady Bird. The tech came on Friday to tune and tweak it, now that it's had a few weeks to settle in. Even with a highly playable state of tune, it's still amazing how much a fresh tuning adds and this was no exception. Hearing this piano fresh tuned is just glorious. The sound becomes creamy smooth all the way up and down. I mean, it never was that far off, but that last edge just makes it gorgeous. Our tech hails out of the NE originally and told me as he was packing up, that I could have combed the market in the NY area for months and never found a specimen of a B this good, so I consider myself very lucky, especially considering we live in the middle of nowhere.
The Bach is going fine! I'm putting the "clear coat" on the entire Partita now. I've been under the weather the last 3 days though, so I've barely touched the piano until today. I hate missing practice, but I still get theses occasional bouts of chemo after-effects from the two years of intense chemo for the brain relapse. I'll try to get a recording put together on the B, but first I have to figure out the mechanics of recording it well. Pianos are hard to record well. I expect I'm going to have to do some experimentation. In about 6 months, I may play the Partita for my piano teacher's group. Now that I've pretty much got it down, I'll play it through every day until it's as comfortable as a well worn shoe. Then it'll be ready for a live performance in front of a group. smile

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2853645
05/29/19 04:50 PM
05/29/19 04:50 PM
North Vancouver
L
Lady Bird Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Lady Bird  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
L

North Vancouver
Well the piano sounds like a real winner ! That little
recital sounds like a good idea.I am sure you are getting
a good hold on the Partita ,judging from those examples
you provided.
Best regards.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: Lady Bird] #2853735
05/29/19 11:53 PM
05/29/19 11:53 PM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Thanks again, Lady Bird. I've been twiddling with the AC to keep the humidity swings as small as possible, which isn't easy in our humid climate. Daytime humidity is never below 50%, and as evening comes, it shoots up to 90%+, making humidity control mandatory for a nice instrument like the B. (If I let this piano go to wrack and ruin, the local piano community would probably look at me like I was a wife beater! ) Our evenings are usually in the comfortable 70s by 8 PM, meaning the AC isn't necessarily running much, which in turn means the humidity can start building. This makes the addition of a dehumidifier for the evenings (or a dank, rainy day) mandatory. With the AC, in conjunction with the floor standing dehumidifier, I've been able to keep the daily humidity swings to 15% or less. We never had AC before, but in anticipation of the B, we set up and had the house climate controlled by the time it got here. My old Story and Clark probably would have done better if I had had the AC for it too, although it held its tune remarkably well considering. Its main problem was worn our hammers and a semi-crappy action from the git-go that I pretty much burned through with 4 hour a day practice for several years. It just wasn't made for that.

I should mention that playing the Partita every day doesn't mean I'll forsake moving on to new stuff. But, now that I have the notes, fingerings, timing, basic expression worked out, I'll warm up with it every day, with a ear open of course to catch anything I might have missed. By 6 months from now, it'll be like second nature and I'll be able to completely lose myself in it without thinking at all about the mechanics of it. That practice sample I posted is actually a lot better now. Better control, yet faster. I ended up reworking the fingering in one spot. I've been been rather heavily concentrating on Bach the last several years, so this summer my teacher and I going to have sort of a mini "piano camp", with me doubling up on the lessons to do a little more exploration into Chopin, on top of starting the next Partita (3 down, 3 to go). After all, with a piano capable of the kind of expression this B is, it's good to explore music that was written as an exploration of what pianos could do. I live and breath Bach, but his non-organ keyboard music very much reflects that harpsichords were still dominant when Bach wrote his great works. On the other hand, Chopin was written for the piano and totally reflects that, making it a joy on a piano like this (well actually, Chopin is a joy on any piano, but I think you know what I mean. smile ). I know some of Beethoven's sonatas, so time for some Chopin, me thinks. smile

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2853748
05/30/19 01:28 AM
05/30/19 01:28 AM
North Vancouver
L
Lady Bird Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Lady Bird  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
L

North Vancouver
Well it sounds like you are doing the correct things to control
the humidity range.I have a dehumidifier and at the moment I allow
the humidity to go up to 57-58% If unchecked it would go up 65
and over 70 in the Fall (with the rain)In winter it can go to 38% ot
lower! Just hope the dehumidifier lasts out well.
Yes the first time I heard you at first I thought you were playing the Steinways, then realised you had not received the Steinways yet.
I love that picture you posted of the piano,it is a gorgeous looking
piano as well.
Yes I can hear by your playing you understand Bach's music.
Chopin will be very suited to that piano as well.I also love Schumann
and Schubert.(Beethoven and Mozart as well).The Mozart Fantasia in c min is one I play,but afraid I do not practice as much any more.
Regards,Lady Bird.

Last edited by Lady Bird; 05/30/19 01:30 AM. Reason: Missing word
Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: Lady Bird] #2854078
05/31/19 01:03 AM
05/31/19 01:03 AM
Hawai'i Island
B
BigIslandGuy Offline OP
BigIslandGuy  Offline OP
B

Hawai'i Island
Thanks again, Lady Bird. You're very kind. I'm certainly no wunderkind at playing, but I do love Bach. smile
On the humidity, I use what amounts to an air conditioning unit over a bucket. Humid air goes past the evaporator and warmer but dryer air comes out the other end, with the water it takes out falling into a bucket. A small pump empties the bucket outside. Like any AC unit, they last for years. I had one for over 10 years in a small room where we keep all our camera gear and other stuff that needs to be protected from humidity, but it was really noisy so I got a larger one that's much quieter and can handle the whole house. Our house is small by mainland standards at only 1275 sq ft. So far, I've been able to keep the humidity swings to 5% either way, or about 10% total, with a high of 58% and a low of about 48%. It's still a little higher than I'd like for the piano, but the main thing is that the swings are being held in check. Otherwise, it would see a daily excursion of 30% or more, and never below 50% relative humidity. With over 130" rain per year, ours is a very wet climate, 24/7/365.

Re: Upgrade to Steinway B [Re: BigIslandGuy] #2862079
06/23/19 06:11 PM
06/23/19 06:11 PM
North Vancouver
L
Lady Bird Offline
1000 Post Club Member
Lady Bird  Offline
1000 Post Club Member
L

North Vancouver
Well it sounds like you are handling the humidity well
BigIslandGuy!
So how is the practising going ? I hope well.
I try to do an hour 5 nights a week but I am afraid
I am not as consistent as I should be !
Have you started any Chopin yet ?
One day I hope to visit Hawaii it sounds like a
beautiful place.
Take care, LadyBird

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Shop Our Online Store!
Shop Our Store Online
Shop PianoSupplies.com

Did you know Piano World has an online store, and that it's loaded with goodies pianists and music lovers want?
Check it out and place your order.

Special Purchase!
Keyboard and Roses Piano Bench Cushion Keyboard & Roses 14"x30" piano bench cushions Regularly sold for $79 to $100, now only $39. (while supplies last)

(ad)
Pianoteq
PianoTeq Bechstein
(ad)
Faust Harrison Pianos
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways
New Topics - Multiple Forums
Help with bad key on my keyboard
by heimtun. 06/25/19 09:57 AM
DH Baldwin (Samick) Action Stack/Key
by TimM_980. 06/25/19 01:11 AM
In Praise Of The Original Yamaha AG N3
by cphollis. 06/25/19 12:42 AM
Hammer wear on Kawai console circa 1968
by extravagrant. 06/24/19 11:46 PM
Audio Book: How to Listen to and Understand Great Music
by TX-Bluebonnet. 06/24/19 11:06 PM
What's Hot!!
PIANO TEACHERS Please read this!
-------------------
Posting Pictures on the Forums
-------------------
Forums RULES & HELP
-------------------
ADVERTISE on Piano World
Forum Statistics
Forums41
Topics192,698
Posts2,841,834
Members93,715
Most Online15,252
Mar 21st, 2010
Please Support Our Advertisers
Faust Harrison 100+ Steinways

Dampp Chaser Piano Life Saver

Best of Piano Buyer

PianoTeq Bechstein
Visit our online store for gifts for music lovers

Help keep the forums up and running with a donation, any amount is appreciated!
Or by becoming a Subscribing member! Thank-you.
Donate   Subscribe

Our Piano Related Classified Ads
| Dealers | Tuners | Lessons | Movers | Restorations | Pianos For Sale | Sell Your Piano |

Advertise on Piano World
| Subscribe | Piano World | PianoSupplies.com | Advertise on Piano World |
| |Contact | Privacy | Legal | About Us | Site Map | Free Newsletter |

copyright 1997 - 2019 Piano World ® all rights reserved
No part of this site may be reproduced without prior written permission