To all piano teachers

Piano Teacher Ads are now FREE!

For years we have offered piano teachers heavily discounted ads on Piano World in our Find a Professional classified section , but now they are FREE.

It dawned on me that you are often the key to inspiring and encouraging people of all ages to learn to play and love the piano.

( In fact I recently wrote an article for Readers Digest about how much my music/piano teacher inspired me.
You can read the article here, I believe it's the 14th one on this page https://www.rd.com/true-stories/inspiring/favorite-teacher-changed-life/ )

So I have decided to invite piano/organ/music teachers to advertise on Piano World free of charge, no strings attached.

All I ask in return (and this is optional) is that you encourage your students to visit Piano World and consider joining our piano forums (free of course), and that you let them know about PianoSupplies.com our online store for music lovers (where we even have a special category for Teachers and Students.

If you'd like to post your free ad, please start here: Submit a Piano Teacher Ad

Need to see some examples? Check out these piano teacher ads in New York:
New York Piano Teachers

If you don't see your ad within a week of submitting, please let me know so I can look into it.
I get really busy sometimes, but I truly want to get the piano teacher's free ads posted. Piano teachers are an important foundation of the piano busines.

Have questions?
Please contact me directly frank@pianoworld.com

All the Best,
Frank Baxter
Piano World

Last edited by Piano World; 05/27/19 12:28 AM.